Candles

MOMMY

>just a healthy pullback

>5m candles

adhd normies

Da fug man

Here it comes

>short squeeze

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THIS THE TRUE FLIPPENING STARTING

You really thought you could win against us, didn't you?

We own this now, goys.

>dips just enought to liquidate Long positions

Nice money about to even out in alts

Dump it.

oh fuck you worked on my picture, thanks bro, it's saved.
So nice to see my OC reused

any bear tried stroking it to red candles?
my dick is super hard right now

It's just a healthy pull back, right guys? We're going sub 10k tonight

Actually wtf anons

It's been doing this for the last couple of days. 11-12k is the battlefield, it swings up and down. It's actually good to see, it means stability. People are making money both ways.

But since it's not "herrrr derrrrr mooooooon", all you idiots think it's bad.

WHAAATT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

buy the dip retards

Nice.
Time to buy.

no, but honestly, it's not that bad

there's just too much buying volume
FUCK
I was hoping for at least one lower low bu like that t there's no way this goes to 10.1

this is what we call a last ditch attempt

Btc btfo see you at 4K

IT WAS A BEAR TRAP ALL ALONG

PRAISE BE TO HIM

What crypto is this , im confused :/

This is what I call a comment pulled right out of a spastic's ass.

BTC 9k tonight, ETH 790. Screencap this.

buy the dip faggots

Bitfinex's crypto prices are plummeting compared to the market. Looks like we're about to see the end of Tether and Bitfinex and values of all cryptos collapse.

Time to sell.

This. Already shorted with x100 leverage.

God fucking damnit who is this

Are we finally hitting 4k?

THE DEEPER WE DIVE, THE HIGHER WE FLY!!! NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU AAAAAAAAA ON THE MOON

Is shorting ETH more profitable? Doesn't it crash more than BTC relative to USD?

does it look like that? or does it look like a manipulated dump that is going to recover to over 12K in 24 hours?

Holy shit, keep dropping

Were going to 12K!!!...This t-this is only a test. testing 11k ok o - o -ok

this.

oh fuck I bought some at 11360 im a brainlet

you're fine

RIP

RIP

I wish I knew

Actually IDK turns out the prices on hitbtc are all out of whack but as for the prices recovering, think again - the mempool is sitting on like 2-4k transactions, there's no volume to keep the price high thus down it must go.

10,150 was support...almost touched it

I'm fine, still has to go up more to liquidate me.

dont get it, care to explain? thanks friend

>It's ogre
kek, bitmexrekt getting better and better

buy btc now?

SELL FUCKING SELL NOWWWW

No, of course not.

spit on im!

Seriously you really think that whales (the real eh the one who have more than 20 000 BTC not the plankton like me) do not communicate between them? Sell everything.
I was lucky to tie a friendship with one of her by chance IRL. Soon there will be only crumbs

18 retards had long positions and got liquidated aka they are now poorfags just like Veeky Forums

It's rising back boyos

ahh actually maybe its just 1 guy that got completely BTFO

shut up cocksmoker

>It's rising back boyos
only to fall down further from around 11.5k

Sell and buy back when it goes up. Fucking newfags.

>That huge sellwall
Ho fug

LOL

word on the street is that Belgium is unwinding their position

bought the big red dildo, looking for a bounceback

It's rising back boyos

12k incoming

any second now guys.

>12k incoming
not before 10.5k

where can u short? which exchanges?

Sell while u can a over 11k

This
My buy order is at 10.8k

>catching a falling knife
wow you do you

>liquidate the longs
>then pump it to 1 million

Dump on them stupid bulls.

in a bull market it's called "buying the dip"

I'm $200 below what I bought, although it's only for one contract (1 BTCs worth) because I don't have enough margin left to buy more

user i have some bad news for you

I have like 1.8x leverage, my liquidation is like 4K

I think I'll be fine

You realize the market has never dropped by more than ~7% at a time without at least a short window of recovery, right?

Getting near 11k. Should be mildly interesting to see what Asia and EU does overnight.

>healthy correction

here we go
Buy now or regret it

I just lost almost 3% in XRP

holy fuck it touched $11k.

>OMG IT'S ALL OGRE

aaaaaa

SAUCE

Resistance at 11k is real. Yesterday, it was tooth and nail for hours over 11,5.

But, it's a market, and it looks pretty healthy. You're gonna have up days, and down days. The moon is not real, tards, stop expecting it, until something comes along to cause it - and that hasn't happened, and probably won't for a while. 12K? Doesn't look like there's enough buyers for that, so sorry, check back tomorrow.

keep hodling then ;)

>colossal support

>SELL SELL SELL
>SELL SELL SELL

Seeing strong resistance at 7k

... yeah thats more or less a organic behavior - nvmnd the whales and shit

unlike the hike from 10k to 20k which was tether ... the ultimate shitbomb waiting to explode

Aaaaand we hit 10,9xx.xx. Gonna be a fun night to sit back and watch with no skin in the game.

So much for 12k, dummies. Maybe if you chant it harder tomorrow, it might happen. LOL.

congrats bro :D I'm at 5x leverage. Enjoy your winnings

I look at it as the migration from the boom, to the flipping stage, like housing. There's no more skyrocketing prices, but there's a shitload of people starting to flip Bitcoin on the slopes, and there's plenty of energy to keep it going a while. In other words, stability. I see it as a good thing, it's what it needs to bring in fresh buyers.

But the moon mentality and cult think with a lot of the retards here and other forums is hilarious. I love laughing at it.

> calls $5k
> rallies to $12k
> unironically credits memeline pseudoscience for breaking news about eu crypto regulations

That came a little sooner than I thought it would.

I would really like to see us go between 10-12 for a month or more. maybe even retest 9k (again). We will probably see a lot of longs and shorts liquidated in the next hours and that's good.