Eating outside, IHYGDDT

Nothing is more infuriating to me than going to a restaurant and friends/family insisting that we sit outside.

Fucking assholes. If I wanted a picnic I'd go to the park. Why can't we sit inside where it's not so damn hot and there aren't 10,000 bugs.

Fuck outside dining

I actually agree with this one, especially when the outdoor dining is right on the sidewalk. I don't want a random person bumping into me every 2 seconds and checking out what I'm eating.

At first I thought you were talking about picnics, bbqs etc.

But no, going to a restaurant and being forced to sit outside. That sucks.

However, if it's just for lunch/breakfast, I could understand.

The only acceptable place to eat outside when at a restaurant is when it's next to an ocean.

>that feeling when you want a outside 'go 'za but the 'tism is too strong

>Seriously user? It's just a little bit of sand. Eat up.

Are you enraged soup man?

>going to nice place for dinner in the beach during peak turism season
>sit outside with my family
>long hour+ wait line next to my table
>constantly cheking when we are leaving to harrass the waitress into letting them sit here first
>take my sweet long time eating and make my meals seem absolutely delicious

I agree with the 10,000 bugs thing, but eating outside is alright cause of you drop food on the ground you don't really have to clean it up.

OP here, I'll concede this point. Outdoor dining on the sea is the GOAT

It's another one of those things invented by rich white people. Like camping. Only people who want to pretend to be poor do these things willingly.

Yeah, bugs are really annoying.

That's racist AF user. Mods plz ban

Honestly don't agree with op. but I do agree that restaurant dining is better done inside. I fucking love picknics. get some DEET if you are worried about bugs. Fucking picknics are amazing and no one does them anymore. Men are the worst.

Are you all too "manly" sitting on the couch watching tv to do something girly like sit on a blanket under a treat and eat food from a cute basket while enjoying nature?

I enjoy the outdoors, but driving somewhere to sit on the ground in a park under a tree just to awkwardly eat a meal that was more effort to pack and unpack that it's worth never made sense to me.

Cooking over a fire on the beach, or eating the lunch you packed after hiking up to some kind of scenic overlook is a different story.

>recommends that people spray deet on themselves
Opinion disregarded.

ITT: a bunch of manlets who don't understand the difference between a picnic meal and a restaurant meal.

ITT: a bunch of manlets circle-jerk each other about how they're justified in being mad about having to eat outside in nice weather at restaurants and enjoying a meal that their family is probably paying for.

ITT: manlets exaggerate how many bugs are out around patio sections of restaurants.

Stop bitching. If you don't want to maybe have to eat outside, then stay home and cook for yourself.

>manlets

Stopped reading there.

Enjoy Zika user

I'm not a fucking pre-civil war slave.

I'll take my meals in doors, thank you.

zika is only a problem if youre a developing human inside of a pregnant woman. you most likely wont even know you have it if you do.

lol, fag

What a bunch of autists…

Instead of sitting inside, in stale, hot air, why not enjoy a breeze, sitting outside, shaded by an umbrella.

See and be seen, appreciate summer, with the dresses getting more airy, and lots more to see.

tl;dr: get a life