What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

fuck off forced meme pizza poster

>posting oc is now considered a meme...

Looks like the taste of summer, would pair with a mojito/mug vodka.
Some ham/canadian bacon/bacon would make it perfect.

I give it a 9/10.

(you) fuck off, I like this guys threads, they're comfy. It's OC, and creative at the very least. I like seeing what this guy adds to his frozen pizzas. I always add shit to my frozen pizzas, and can always use some new ideas.

I'd prefer this over another fast food/ramen thread, or anything else Veeky Forums gets every other day.

Had two pieces hot out of the oven and put the rest in the fridge to let the flavors meld.

Pic related was breakfast/lunch.

Looks great.

Throwing a bunch of pineapples and anchovies on a Red Baron is not oc

You're obviously new here, seeing as you don't know what "OC" means, so here's an example of what typical Veeky Forums OC looks like.

You are seriously defending the anchovy pizza poster as being OC. That is so sad.

I like his threads. Are you really so bothered by them, when there's so much worse bullshit on this board?

Cheap food for eating when you haven't the time to cook

It's not a Red Baron.

I think I posted a Red Baron once, but my usual brand is Jack's (original thin crust). Unfortunately my go-to market seems to have stopped carrying them, so I tried a DiGiorno.

I have to say, for a more expensive pizza base it's of a much lower quality. It's probably 90% bread, and is pretty much the Wonder Bread equivalent of a pizza. I'm guessing this is why some people think eating pizza crust is icky, and the only reason I can think of for people to praise this brand is that it's more filling than something that isn't just a big hunk of bread.

it needs to be thicker

He stopped spamming it in every pizza related threads and his own threads are comfy.

Go back to spamming the board with go za x))

looks like a digiornos with extra shit on it.

0/10 disgusting

Looks good

Speaking of 'za, I just recently put the chicago-style pizza wiki page on lockdown. Tried editing it to 'go 'za too many times. They still haven't caught my 'ork 'za edit for a couple days now

>184.167.6.58
>Jackson, Mississippi
>niggers vandalizing
What else is new

Buena pinta

Digironos sucks. Their sauce tastes weird to me.
Any "rising crust" pizza sucks. It's way too much bread, and it's always doughy as shit.

Red Baron, in my opinion, is the best frozen pizza.

you baked the anchovies, you fucked up user

One time I went to an Indian buffet that had some really great saag paneer, I ate way too much of it.

And the next day, what came out of my ass looked almost exactly like what's on the top of that pizza. I guess the moral of the story is I should chew more and avoid trendy pizza places.