Cash out strategies thread

Cash out strategies thread.

I'm approaching my target so looking to start cashing out. What strategies do you guys use to avoid missing out on gains? In thinking of cashing out in % stages. Every x% closer to my final target I'll cash out y%. This should limit my exposure to risk. What do you guys use? Any information on this on the internet?

Blood in...Blood out my nigger.

OP, how the fuck do you expect anyone to look at what you wrote? i need a source

Depends on the coin desu

You can't fucking cash out, lmfao. Try it you idiot.

Crypto is a scam.

It’s kate upton retard where have you been?

only cash out when you've made enough for you to retire on

>cashing out

Nobody wants to buy your worthless data. Coin base will take all of your bitcoin then put your payout in limbo for months while not responding to your support tickets lol

I have 8 different holdings that count for anywhere between 5% and 60% each. I'm not sure if I should sell a certain stack or skim a % of each. Skimming will keep my portfolio exposed to any upside but it will also increase fee cost.

SALT Lending

WHO IS THAT WHO IS THAT WHO IS WHAT WHO IS THAT WHO IS THAT

I used to think she was real pretty
What happened

Faggot alert. Cashed out and got money next day lol

You grew up.

>has no money
>poor
>serf
>has never cashed out of anything
>has never done anything that matters
>is worthless
>tells you how it is

kate upton you fuck.

lots of the Gold websites allow for an exit through BTC such as silvergoldbull.com and goldsilver.com thats how i plan to exit without govt knowing...

SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHUNKERI THAN THAT

How would that work though? Don't you need to give them a lot of data? also, isn't gold heavily regulated in the US even when buying?

kate upton literally looks like a dude wtf is wrong with you? seriously imagine him with zac efron hair

That gif is from 8 years ago, I used to knock out a quickie in the toliets at work to her. She's a fucking swampdonkey nowdays though.

very easily. only have to submit info for shipping and make buys less than 10k USD and they are not required to show the govt anything. make sure you buy legal tender tho such as silver or bull coins. no one will know where your money went. then take that money to the local coin exchange and get cash for it. Loop hole cash laundry from crypto without tax.

20% of gains per year, unless there aren't enough in which case don't do it.

never had any issues with quadriga and cex.io

>imagine him with zac effron hair

You got quite an imagination there, laddie