Tendie thread. How do you like your tendies? Favorite kind? What do you eat with them?

Tendie thread. How do you like your tendies? Favorite kind? What do you eat with them?

THOSE ARE CHICKEN FINGERS NOT TENDIES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

GO BACK TO FACEBOOK, AT LEAST WHEN YOU MEME THERE PEOPLE CAN LIKE IT.PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON.

Nigger I will have you know it says chicken tendies right on the fucking packaging

who bakes tendies? look how dry they are.

honey mustard from local honey and coleman mustard. failing that, steak sauce

Needs more 'cha/10

Bong here. What are tendies? Are they just long nuggets?

chicken tenders/fingers are supposed to be the cut on the left, breaded and fried. but i bet most 'tenders' are actually strips of breast meat or mashed together nugget 'mystery' cuts

Fast food I like popeyes and dairy Queen tendies, as far as sit down places, tgi Fridays and Applebee's have good tendies

Everyone knows Cane's has the best tendies hands down. Plus their sauce is 10/10

I would enjoy a meal of these with you OP, but I bet you're selfish with them (and I don't blame you!)

That little sauce dish with a cut bottle top is smart. Nice one :)

What is this? Looks like melted mozz on mashed potatoes with fried fish and corn

Lately I've been digging tendies from Culver's. Reminds me of chicken schnitzel my mom makes.

Don't be alive

WHOOP WHOOP BROTHER

How many Good Boy Points did they cost you?

Ohhhhh damn! Those look GUUD (aside from the krinkle cut fries, those are the worst type of fry)

I've got to say I was pleasantly surprise at them myself. Only reason to go to Culver's imo.

> How do you like your tendies?
First I cut the chicken into chunks and steam them until they're cooked all the way through. Then I coat them in flour, then the batter, and then bread crumbs.

I always get fucking jewed when I order chicken strips when I go out, so I'm forced to make my own

I prefer chicken nugger

>but i bet most 'tenders' are actually strips of breast meat or mashed together nugget 'mystery' cuts

Well yeah. The protein content is usually 50% less than what you would get by making your own nuggets from breast meat.

Popeye's spicy tendies are GOAT.
Also, dem biscuits...

>What do you eat with them?

A bullet.

>Tendies

fuck yessss based popeyes.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

i fucking cant

faygo and weird anime doll aside thats actually not a bad way to contain your condiments

whoop whoop senpai

It's chicken tenders with biscuits and gravy, I can't explain the corn though. The shit beside the corn might be mashed potatoes, it's hard to tell.

Ragu or summat with mozarella or muenster in top

Bootleg chicken parma is great

Works well on fishsticks/nuggets too

So I reached a new low point last night.

>be me
>got very drunk (20+ shots over 8 hour period) and went to wendys.
>Ordered a 20 pc tendy meal
>Get home
>Fill a mixing bowl with ketchup, mayo, honey mustard, and BBQ
>Pour tendies in
>Eat my tendy soup

>anime

You are a very bad man