What are healthy fast food meals I can get I have a stipend of $25 for dinner

What are healthy fast food meals I can get I have a stipend of $25 for dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay's_Ultimate_Cookery_Course
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

healthy fast food is probably an oxymoron

$25 for one dinner? Go to chipotle

Forgot to say I literally get Chipotle everyday and im sick of it desu

>healthy fast food
sorry amerifat, doesn't work that way. Go to Subway, buy a salad with grilled chicken breasts. Say no to bread. You'll be alright. Costs $5-10

Really? Because eating a grilled chicken sandwich is healthier than a lot of non fast food meals.

Learn how to prepare and eat real food you worthless slave.

actually looks delicious lol

Beans user, Beans.

inn-n-out protein style

what the fuck?

Buy a Crockpot faggot, literally as easy as dumping shit into a pot and letting it cook until you get home from wageslaving

Iskender with all the veggies.

>Chipotle / Qdoba
>Tender Greens
>Subway (skip the bread)
>Chik-fil-a (go for the grilled chicken or the chicken wrap)
>Panda Express (skip the chow mein and get half rice/half veggies, skip the breaded proteins like the Orange Chicken or the Sweetfire Chicken and go for the Teriyaki Chicken with the sauce on the side, Chicken & Mushrooms, Black Pepper Chicken, etc.)
>McDonalds (last resort, skip all the burgers and go for the chicken tenders not the nuggets)
>In-N-Out (Protein style burger, skip the spread and go for classic Ketchup/Mustard)
>any Poke place

There's a lot of options if you just look at the menus. Since your limiting yourself to "fast" food, that's about as healthy as you can get.

It's supposed to look good.

OP, learn 4-5 recipes for simple and healthy meals and commit them to muscle memory. Once you get comfortable working with those ingredients, expand from there.

I recommend watching some of Gordon's recipes, especially these:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay's_Ultimate_Cookery_Course

Watch these on Youtube. Recommend the episode "TV dinners" for some excellent choice.

Learn to prepare amazing things out of tinned sardines, like fisherman's eggs. Not only will you live longer, be leaner, you will save tons of cash.

$15 per day spent on some disgusting commercially prepared meal is 1 million dollars if you started saving at 25 and cashed out at 65.

pork loin, you can get a loin big enough to feed a family for dinner for something like 5$

Further to this, forget eating every day.

Humans function better if we eat every few days. You're not actually hungry most of the time, it's your brain simply going through withdrawals in its carb addiction. Eat less meat. Eat less in general.

Try not eating anything but consuming water and tea/coffee (black) for a week, you'll understand how easy it is.

MOE MONDAYS BABY ANY BURRITO FOR ONLY 6 DOLLARS

YES YA HEARD THAT RIGHT, IM TALKING A FUCKING STEAK AND GUACAMOLE HOMEWRECKER BABY, WITH FREE CHIPS AND SALSA

FOR ONLY 6DOLLAS

BEST FOOD DEAL OUT THERE

$6

fuck this shit, I lift 5x a day, id die

Steam food and use a crockpot. There are hundreds of recipes for crockpots.