Can you even cash out your gains in bitcoin...

Can you even cash out your gains in bitcoin? I mean what's the point if you have millions when you can't even convert them into real money and buy the things you want to buy? Doesn't this make crypto nothing more than a scam? How's this different from a ponzi where it's a bigger fool market? At least coins/tokens in arcades have value in that you can use them to play games or exchange them for goodies at the arcade exchange. What does crypto even offer other than theoretical paper value?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jeremy-gardner-bitcoin-entrepreneur-30-2017-8
cnbc.com/2018/01/24/19-year-old-bitcoin-millionaire-offers-crucial-investing-advice.html
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/bishopjordan/2017/07/07/bitcoin-millionaire/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can you even cash out your gains in bitcoin

Yes.

I unironically cash out using YoBit. Takes 3 minutes.

Nothing. Its not even legal tender. Its a ponzi

We're not talking measly 3 figure amounts in the hundreds or 4 figure amounts in the thousands. We're talking hundreds of thousands to millions here. I've heard talk about a lot of self-made crypto millionaires but so far still haven't seen them cashing out their gains and buying stuff in the real world using fiat money. Where are they?

Why the fuck do people think they can't cash out? I cashed out 500k in 1 go using Gemini.

This is what worries me. Don't get me wrong, I have cash invested in crypto but it's a small amount so even if I couldn't cash them all out, at least I still made a hefty profit if the coins rise and say could only cash out 20-50% of it.

Nice LARP.

Did you buy your crypto with real money at some point? Where do you think that money went, OP? There's no Bitcoin dispenser you're buying from, those are coins belonging to other actual people who cashed out with the money you gave them.

So in short, bitcoin is a scam. Gotcha. Pic related bitcoin "millionaires".

I haven't heard of a single "self made bitcoin millionaire" who couldn't figure out how to cash out at a BTC exchange. Literally just google self made btc millionaire to get thousands of news articles.

>MUH GOOGLE
If there are loads of news articles in google, maybe you can spare us to give us one link. After all we are just "nocoiner" brainlets who are coping because we got left behind.

Explain to me what mechanism you think is preventing you from cashing out. If you decided right this instant to sell your entire portfolio there are millions of people who would buy what you have at current prices without hesitation. Or are you a brainlet and you think holding a 6+ figure amount means that entire amount has to be sold in one transaction?

you retard there is a bitcoin dispenser its called mining

But you're not putting dollars into a centralized entity and getting Bitcoins out like OP and others seem to think. The idea that this is a scam where you "can't cash out" makes no sense because literally every USD/BTC transaction is someone cashing out.

Is this a joke? You;re doing the web equivalent of running around like a retard naked with a bucket over your head

businessinsider.com/jeremy-gardner-bitcoin-entrepreneur-30-2017-8
cnbc.com/2018/01/24/19-year-old-bitcoin-millionaire-offers-crucial-investing-advice.html
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/bishopjordan/2017/07/07/bitcoin-millionaire/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

what if we start printing paper with a btc logo on it and try to do our shopping with it

There's USD/BTC because people are putting cash in but try to cash out and you'll run into problems.

>you'll run into problems.
Such as?

-Withdrawal limits.
-Exchanges freezing your account for security reasons especially if you withdraw big amounts
-Banks not honoring your transactions out of legal and security reasons (pic related)
-KYC/AML laws. Due to the nature of bitcoin, it makes it hard for it to cash out

And those are just off the top of my head. Read for testimonies of people trying to cash out and it will give you a heart attack.

Michael Novogratz invested like 250 million into ETH when it was under a buc k, sold it, bought a jet, and even paid his taxes. Now he's a huge fan of blockchain and is endorsing it.

>unverified accounts of nocoiners trying to scare people into becoming chad coiners

wow so scared

Weak-handed faggot selling at under $1000

I have to laugh at these stories. The market that made them rich doesn't exist anymore. This is like the real estate dudes who got rich quick, so everyone thought they were experts, when all they were doing was peddling snake oil and stupidity.
The places where money is being made, nobody talks about. Then they do articles and write books after it's over, to sell to the suckers. Nothing different here.

Still more profits than you. He also prob re invested

Once you have hundreds of millions of dollars what difference does it make? How many mansions, supercars, and airplanes do you need? Unless you are going to start some giant corporation you would have to be wiping your ass with gold bars to blow that kind of money in a single lifetime.

>-Withdrawal limits.
Verify your account and request an increase.
>-Exchanges freezing your account for security reasons especially if you withdraw big amounts
See above. I've never had issues (verified account with a $150k daily limit)
>-Banks not honoring your transactions out of legal and security reasons (pic related)
Get a new bank.
>-KYC/AML laws. Due to the nature of bitcoin, it makes it hard for it to cash out
See 1, or use an exchange that has extremely loose KYC/AML enforcement - in which case, good luck getting it into your bank account unless you feel like having fat stacks in your mattress.

It literally comes down to pay your taxes and don't be a faggot.

Novogratz is already a billionaire