Petro

Venzuelans launched their own Crypto. What do you think about this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/og-pFkUCj-o
elpetro.gob.ve/index-en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I buy?

Bitcointalk and PetroInfoVE @ Twitter.

youtu.be/og-pFkUCj-o

>the very first "petroescuela" (petroschool)
oh boy

They only purpose is to be a worst shitcoin than all the pajeetcoins.
People in Venezuela are starving and the Communists ruling just want to do money laundering and scam some money out of NEETS and pajeets.

I would really prefer to buy Espers on Yobit, by far.

petro going be big, top 5 crypto.
i dont understand spanish wtf they are saying?

venezuelan here, this is the last resort of the government to remain in power. I heard it might even substitute the current currency, mainly because it's worthless so even if we get pumped and dumped we would still use it. That said, i don't see this being a coin that moons or gets dumped, but just a coin that has a semi stable price. Rejoice TA fags

tried googling this to find more info cant find shit only news articles
wheres the github?
what exchanges is it on?
how many tokens will be issued?
whats the marketcap ?
literally nothing

So pretty much like every other ICO then. Sign me up!!

If you don't understand the political climate in Venezuela, don't buy.

This is like a lite version of North Korea putting out a "rockettoken" and hoping that the international community comes to their rescue with free liquid assets pumped directly into their "backed" currency.

Reasons why this is the shittiest of the shitcoins:

>backed by barrels of oil which haven't even been drilled yet. Effectively borrowing against the country's natural resources.
>What happens after that barrel of oil is consumed? It's no longer backed by anything, it's just cash.
>It's Venezuela

@PetroInfoVE Twitter.

Ask official twitter

Bolivarcoin

You have to download the official wallet from the government website which currently 404'd.

elpetro.gob.ve/index-en.html

The price will be controlled by the government

And they will be able to emit as much as they want, whenever they want

So yeah, it's cancer

>Own a Petro, pretty sweet, I can cash it in any time for a barrel of oil. Solid backing.
>Hmm, Venezuela is sure minting a lot of Petro. Something smells funny.
>Send my Petro in to the source to redeem for my barrel of oil.
>"Thank you for using Petro! Your request for token redemption has been added to the redemption waitlist! Your barrel of oil will be ready in 369 years. Have a nice day y graciaaaaas!"

Turns out taxing the fuck out of starving people doesn't do such a great job of posting webhosting bills.

>yfw Americans go to jail for directly funding a communist country

Just bought 2 Petros for the keks, AMA

i thought petro is gonna be an erc20 token so basically any ETH wallet should work fine?

Can you poorfag talk any more shit?

Any chance this pumps ?

Anda a chupar vergas a CĂșcuta

ok for anyone interested, some of the things that i caught from it (didn't watch in it's entirety
>petro is backed by gold and oil
>will be the only way to pay for tourist activities inside the country (ie if you want to pay for a hotel you want to stay in, you use petro to pay)
>some stuff about banks and people using it for investment and yadda yadda
>some stuff about chinese miners
>russian guy from Zeus company saying it has the most complex infrastructure of any crypto (most probably bullshit)
>schools of blockchain being made on Venezuela
TL;DR venezuelan pajeets will make all of the blockchain in the future. My country is now known for their blockchain pajeets. If you wsnt a funny name for us, Andrés/Pedro/Simon/Yonaiker/Wilmer are some commo names

Coin #3 of crypto I refuse to buy due to political reasons
>Petri
>NiggerStellar
>KikeBancor
>MuzzleIOTA
is what it is desu