You cunts need to calm the fuck down

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indeed, relax you cunts, the real drop will come at 12k

No you should
a) sell, fuel the panic, and buy 20% lower you idiots
b) a and also short it

so I should wait for it to crash from 12k before buying in?

You could probably buy now, sell at 12k, then buy again after crash from 12k

back your claims or gtfo

What website or program do you make that graph on?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

user, I...

I could show you my TA but you're just gonna call it bullshit. I'd rather you just watch and see it happen instead.

>cryptowat.ch/

>tfw bought at 11128 on Bitstamp
I just wanted to buy low...

I dont call anything bullshit except people who claim stuff without showing anything.. show your TA maybe i like it

Any chinks here to comment what is going on in your area? Everyone else is sleeping.

Thx man

2 WEEK CHART LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAY POOR, THANKS FOR THE DONATION

I work in Hong Kong. This is what’s going on outside. I can’t see any indications of a crash.

Yeah but something must be happening in Asia. There must be some news.

nice view though

HAHAHAHA BITCOIN GO DOWN

We generally don’t hear much news about Bitcoin here. Mostly just jack hammers.

hmmm...something changed, didn't it

>memelines

Can go down to 10600 but that is about that.

Not necessarily going to bounce that far, it already hit 11950 on some exchanges. Dipping below 99-hr moving average now, if it's going to bounce it has to do it soon

It’s a dystopian shithole. Basically Bladerunner.

I’d take a farm in Kentucky or a creek in Idaho any day of the week over this nightmare.

I-it's recovering right n-now, rite guise?

I'd actually kill myself if I lived there

I don't need to say more. Btc will hit 8.5k by 11pm EST at this rate

>looks at past data
>best strategy just occurs to him
>solves binary past problems like its nothing

Agreed. Most expats (im American) just do it for 2-5 years, sock away a lot of money, and go back to their home country.

How the natives live their entire lives like this is mind boggling.

True, 12k is the upper bound. I included it because bitcoin has surprised before.

We're just at the top of the channel.
And the bears know it.
This is nothing.
Everybody calm down. Regroup at $11k.

It's also kinda cool don't you think. They are the fuckin borg like future of mankind.

Looks more like make or break at 12k to me
if we get a strong breakout with good volume above 12k we would probably not crash soon but if we break down below 10k we are fucked atleast thats what i see here

BTC is bouncing back as we speak. Next time don't sell at 6k.

If this is it I might actually have bought well.

Buy low sell high!

Ya I send my sister back in the States pics of this shithole and one comment that stuck in my mind was when she said
“It looks like something ants would do to their city”

It really does. Ants. Or borg.

I don't believe 12k is a 50/50 make or break.
The reason for that is the dying hype (see total market cap). If this was December I would say 90% chance we cross 12k.
Now it's more like 30% chance we cross it and even then I'm doubtful about how much.

anime girls there must be hot though...

There’s plenty of cheap hookers to bang the shit out of in Thailand and Angeles City (the Philippines). No need for anime meme stuff.

Here’s one more shot from my apartment on a nice day:

It looks nice by that picture. But yea with dark outside and raining, that would be Blade Runner indeed.

Yup. This is right now. Later dude, time for breakfast.

It's going to crash back down again soon, it'll hover around ~11.1k and probably go back down to ~10.6k before going back up again. Be safe and play it by ear and if it's not going to net you that much then you can just hold.

I'm finally back to around even.

IT'S CRASHING AGAIN