I wish i never found out about crypto

this market is so fucked. i despise it. ever since getting in i am losing sleep, looking at charts, reading forums, staring at screens. it is stressful and bullshit and so fucked up. all while the prices are tanking for months on end so i am actually losing money. and i am trapped now because i cannot possibly sell at a loss knowing how awful i would feel if it ended up actually recovering, even though i doubt it will at this point. it's an endless cycle of stress and losing money and there is no way out. fuck this shit. i fucking hate it.

time is a perception user

just hold and fucking quit looking for a while

check back in a year

I've fucked up so many trades and made so little compared to what I could have, and I still have zero regrets. My life was going fucking nowhere, this is the only thing that really excites me these days (aside from cumming)

pick icx, ven, nas, xmr
disable internet
lift for a year
come back and check u rich and now aesthetic aswell

is it so hard you brainlet?

how can i do that though when stuff is constantly happening? what if there is some big announcement and my coins are fucked so i need to sell? i just don't see how i can go very long without checking.

for real, man.

i'd wager quite a few more anons feeling this way deep down than you'd think, don't forget that "every Q1 is like this" though.

If you can't handle the ups and downs, you have no business day trading. Park your money in an interest or dividend bearing investment, and walk away. Check your balance once a year, for the next, oh, 20 years.

You missed the moon train. The money is in TRADING now, and if you can't handle it, step the fuck off, or educate yourself, own what you're doing, and stop sniveling.

"Reeee, investing is hard!" Nobody promised you a lambo with no fucking work, asshole.

I feel the same exact way lmfao. I want out but then I'll have extreme FOMO and I won't be able to do anything but look at my coins and see if they're mooning without me. This is pure torture.

Agreed.
>be me
>Be star student
>4.0 gpa in an elite, top 10 stem program
>Find out about crypto in my last semester
>Cannot concentrate on my studies and find myself looking how my investments are doing
>Lose all interests in current coursework, somehow doing the bare minimum to get by
Only solace is that I have a great job already lined up on graduation. But really hope that I can get a head start on my retirement lel

*Upon
stupid autocorrect

Even if you sell and quit, it doesn't end. You will feel compelled to keep checking the chart every day to see if you're missing out.

Is there any avenue to riches that aren't stressful? Being an actor, being a professional athlete, starting a successful business, being a hotshot trader... I mean besides the lottery or maybe inheritance, but I count that as basically starting rich; not an avenue to becoming rich. Maybe you just aren't going to become rich. And that's okay too, I guess.

I'm guessing you just got into crypto during December... You'll get it over it after a bullrun or two

>implying there is a bull run coming.

unironically this, also dubs of truth

Same here too OP, I lost sooo much time, and Fucking Yahoo News Brought into this SHIT, I've lost so much time, I used to flip cars and make more, I greed and a little impatience for my business brought into this Crypto Devilish Shit. I'm also stuck too, But one day I'm going to find the balls to free myself from this number slavery that I brought myself into. So much fucking money and time lost!

lol there are going to be MANY bullruns for the next 3 years at least

>I've fucked up so many trades and made so little compared to what I could have
This. I just must stop trading, and learn to hold

>pick icx, ven, nas, xmr
>not erg
Pleb

This is what happened to me in 2014 when i got 1 BTC for $800. So I decided to stop looking at the market and I holded until 2017.

The problem is even worse now because you know that you can have better opportunities than holding BTC and make x100 or more with alt-coins (back in the 2014, 99% of alts were absolute shitcoins). The other problem is that you have to read the news about the coins that you hold because they can crash for some reason (see XRB/Nano).

Wow, this is me

So many rich and greedy players have now come into crypto, this is unlike years past. These guys would make money whether or not the market is going up or down, so manipulating the market to make gains is fine with them. Remember Anybody can buy/sell any amount of Bitcoin, anywhere anytime, think of all the people and places where the phrase anybody fits. We can't tell who's been pumping the market in the past week, or what their intentions really is,

True, all the big projects not have started development in 2015. Back in 2014 it could have legitimately just been the best thing that never was since the tech wasn't being utilized for other purposes well.

i had dogecoindark(now verge) and ripple back in 2014. got bored of crypto and sold everything. kill me.

That's what you guys are not accepting, it's easy for you to walk away if what you bought 1 BTC for was a measly 800 bucks, Trying 1 bitcoin for 16k and watching it continuously tank and tell me whether or not you'd be able to sleep, Making a comparison between times is quite wrong. And thinking people will keep buying btc at these expensive amounts is wishful thinking. I guess the reason why the market is tanking that those with big money that bought at 6k have literally double their money, so it's safe to just cash out.

Is the stress worth what your current loss is? If not, dump and move on. You're gonna have a stroke. Or aneurysm. Or get an ulcer. Or have a heart attack. Or an hero.

Just quit. You're not about this life.

boohoo your btc halve in price.
it will moon eoy idiot.
sleep easy
buy more

I sold at 13k at the end of december 2017, I was too greedy to sell at 20k. And desu, with all the fucked up trading and crashes, I am only at 16/17k now.

I don't have any Bitcoin now and I don't believe in it on long term. There are cheaper, more useful and more lucrative projects now.

he bought at 800 and it tanked for two years.

I can tell ur new to this.

It was $200 in 2015. Hodling is not only a meme.

that was me last winter, before the crypto boom. I still don't know how I managed to graduate at the end, I just couldn't give a fuck about my classes anymore and did the bare minimum.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

>months on end
its been 1.5 months since market tanked

If you're losing money you're doing it the 2017 way. The 2018 way is:

>Don't invest in shitcoins, too many are scams and all of them are ponzis. Don't believe any BS about partnerships or game changing tech. Most advertise tech they don't even have.
>Swing trade large amounts (talking 10k+) the coins you know aren't scams (BTC, ETH, XMR, etc)
>If you want to gamble for 10x+ gains you can put some into alts that look promising enough (VEN, XRP, etc)
>NEVER BUY INTO ANYTHING THAT UTILIZES THE FOLLOWING:
>Fancy photoshopped logos
>Cool names
>Lots of seemingly too good to be true hype

strong larp

I wish I didn't pussy out of it when I found it

I tried to buy in in 2016, got frustrated trying to buy btc and quit
I signed up for like 20 sites this year trying to buy btc, a lot of them don't let you buy anything if you're from a third world country

>Sell at next ATH
> Buy lots of drugs with profits
> Move to asia and fuck shemales
> Buy more chain link during bear markets

10:1
10 stack hodl
1 trade

This is actually a solid plan OP. I'd still aim to hold a bit of Grandad and Eth too for a bit more certainty - but this is actually great advice. Am I still on Veeky Forums?

>I wish the coins had never come to me. I wish that none of this had happened.
>So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the coins that are given to us.

Stay strong user.

"what their intentions really are." Jesus user

big price movements take time user. be patient, the gains are worth waiting for.

>my coins are fucked
>time to sell!

Thanks for the free money

The market was VERY active until the end of December. Now there's hardly any volume. Crypto is dying.