WE ARE THE NANO MARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

WE ARE THE NANO MARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING.

I REPEAT.

WE. ARE. NOT. SELLING.

those whales can suck my dick, they'll have to pay at least $100 for every single Nano from me.

It is not a cult you retard it is a transaction medium.
I pulled some off kucoin today and it showed up in my local wallet in 15 seconds, this shit is gonna change the game after it gets completely assraped over the next 6 months.

holy shit my condolences user

Nah man, it’s over. Just like Vitalik said - one of the worst ERC20s he’s ever seen.

Dump it now, save yourself while you still can.

hopefully you bought in when it was pennies......right user...

I bought 12k raiblocks at 4k sats. Couldn't care less about those dump, sold 4k at 260k sats, cashed out a lot. comfy af.

I already sold at 30 dollars tho

THAT'S FINE BECAUSE NOBODY'S FUCKING BUYING

what? he never said that

Damn user, nice stash.

I lost 2450 Nano on Bitgrail. Then after put out for a second invest which is now down 50%. It's all goddamn shit, and Nano is my favorite coin too..

user could you help me out filling up my wallet again?

xrb_3x9hb1bkzoq46m7ch9haxkuomhiiwqma8tpu5k6rm6gmfp6ss74b3dxjqzyo

Nano will come back

God, we're considered Marines now huh.

I used to laugh at digibyte bag holders when they made these threads.

Now I'm the laughing stock.

Classic

DGB holders still had the last laugh. even those that bought in ATH could have broke even or made profit.

MY FELLOW MARINES.

WE. ARE. OFFICIALLY. BACK.

WE JUST CLIMBED BACK OVER $7 USD.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? HAHAHAHAHAHHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I should have known that holding the best tech is a bad idea in this autistic space. I'm down 2x my yearly salary

>$7
>back
Shit was $9 when you fags were shilling it to me, glad I dodged that

KYS leech

>best tech

>Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

shoo shoo pajeet

Genuinely considering it. Only invested what I could lose, but still took a huge hit from this..