What's the best soda and why is it mexican coka-cola?

what's the best soda and why is it mexican coka-cola?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHcW4PlWhJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzLhHlcR_ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it true that burgers import mexican coke for the taste? wtf

Yeah man one has sugar the other has corn syrup. To be fair, the difference is subtle, but as long as there is a difference people will prefer one to the other.

I think I like the hfcs version better. Just used to it I guess

I find that coke with actual sugar tastes crisper and is actually less sweet tasting than corn syrup. If you let avregular coke get warm you can really tell there's a syrupy taste.

You have to go back.

>2016
>still drinking soda
Have fun with being overweight

>pic
Source?

I'm the ideal weight for my height

all other answers invalid.

btw op, its called pop.

yes
the shit made here is made with corn syrup instead of sugar

you can tell the difference

I live 20 mins from the border so I go over and bring back a few cases about once every 4 months. I give cases of 30 out to family and friends since they're dirt cheap there because I only drink 1 a day

you probably eat like shit and guzzle iced tea

reviewed the canadian version a while back
youtube.com/watch?v=DHcW4PlWhJo

they taste the same to me

Raspberry Soda
Vanilla Coke
Fanta Exotic

Those are my favorites anyway, but I only ever drink soda at fast food joints

How could I forget...

Tessa Taylor

makes me long for the holidays, best stuff right here boi

Faygo Cream Soda

Mexican coke definitely tastes better than hfcs, but you may call me crazy or trolling but I honestly think kosher coke tastes significantly better than Mexican.

Cheerwine is alright.

It isn't and because of the actual sugar instead of subsidized corn syrup.

Interesting, will be on the lookout for this.

>not knowing how to pace yourself with soda so you have to bar yourself from it entirely

Have fun with being overweight.

where can i get some?

In the area where I live there's a rather large Jewish population so all grocery stores, targets, etc will have big displays of it whenever it's a holiday. I would have to assume you can buy it on Amazon.

Never specifically had Mexican coke, but I've had it in 7 different countries and honestly can't really tell a difference between the sugar version and the HFCS version. Whenever I get a little homesick and want something familiar I know I can get something from McD and a coke and it'll taste the same

Pepsi on the other hand taste dramatically different made with sugar

Not him/her but it's fucking disgusting and I don't know why people ever choose to willingly drink it.
Do you not feel sick from the sheer level of liquid sugar you're guzzling in one instant?

>tfw I have a couple of bottles left over still

Stopped drinking soda regularly though, so I'll save it for some special occasion

Does anyone know how to make something that doesn't taste like piss from one of those coke freestyle machines?

>mfw I don't drink much soda
>mfw I drink shitloads of iced tea

fuck it, I eat one meal a day usually so it's probably keeping me alive.

Because it tastes good

A couple cans of soda a week is not gonna put a dent in an otherwise healthy diet. You probably eat like shit but think you're healthy because you don't drink soda.

Vanilla coke

Peach sprite is fantastic, you gotta give it a shot next time.

get over it

Mexicoke and Vanilla Coke master race familio. I'll admit I kinda liked Coke Life too; especially the glass bottled ones. Sorta got a pretty interesting kick outta the stevia taste for some reason.

so mexican coke is just normal coke to literally everyone except the US?

Nope.

Mexican coke is probably double the sugar compared to the US version and 4x compared to the rest of the world.

My German friend and I went to Mexico and he almost choked because it was too sweet. Couldn't even down it.

Also, Mexicans love Coke , which is why they're the fattest people on earth now

It also has the mouth bacteria of everyone who has previously used the bottle. Likely about 600 Mexicans.

dieses

I'm actually trained by coke on how to use one, a kitchen I worked in had one and I was the sous chef there and decided to have the training to save us the pain.

I've actually tried every soda it dispenses, and there are some real gems

>Peach Mello Yellow
>Cherry Sprite is good too (with a splash of lemon it's great)
>Orange Fanta and Vanilla Sprite (2/1 ratio) is seriously good
Alot of the more out there ones are cool actually. Head to a five guys, or a Moe's, or whatever place around that has one when it's not busy, go get fucking high and try out all the flavors you can. Actually a good time m8

I'm trained by coke on how to fully service them

Reread that and it seemed like it needed a bit of reiterating

Cane soda cola's exist in USA though, the only reason to drink CocaCola at that point is brand name

>Go drink all the sodas you can
Is this the american version of a fun night out

No dude. Fuck.
Sunlight allergies are almost fully cured by the coca aromatics.
This is an EXTREMELY important medicinal drink.
I will not do the research for you, illiterate.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzLhHlcR_ro

There is literally NOTHING wrong with a plant extract that can tamp this disease.
Fuck you.

you realize that sugar syrup is still a syrup, right? "syrupy" isn't a description that differentiates corn syrup from cane sugar + water.

Chinotto > cola

dis is bretty gud

>ctrl+f
>sprecher
>phrase not found

Best soda. Although, mexican coke is #2.

It's good shit. Not as heavy as coca cola, and has a slight lemon taste as well.

explosion of flavor

pure cane sugar no corn fructose make the difference. what sweeteners does euro coke use?

Irn Bru.

Cures hangovers instantly.