Give me the truth. This piece of shit's never going back down to 6k again, is it?

Give me the truth. This piece of shit's never going back down to 6k again, is it?

That's right.

Nope. Buy back in

No. $9000 if you are lucky.

this. probably won’t drop any meaningful amount below 10k though

nobody but the market manipulators know. for the rest of us it's just gambling. the market manipulators like to follow the trendlines somewhat so the market feels legit, but thats all. sudden surprises and changes of direction outside the ta is the norm

i sold at 9k
hodl me /bors
this will never dip
I'm fucking finished

never thought i'd say this, but i'm thinking maybe i want regulation in the market now

Of course it won't why would it?

You had a chance to buy cheap hour ago. If you didn't then don't forget to fomo at $16k in a month.

True, you will never see sub 10 in your life again. Sad!

yeah. its going to go up 2k and drop 1k until a new ATH is reached then it will eventually crash. See you in a year.

Bitcoin is worth X it can never go below X because of X

I don't know about sub $10. Might take a while. But I'd say $100 is reasonable

If it's going up to 16K then we still have time. And no i didn't have a chance to buy an hour ago because my bank didn't let me.

The real question you should be asking is why would a deflationary asset go back down to 6k not is it ever going to drop to 6k? The biggest reason why BTC will ever go back down to 6k is tether or some fucked up Chinese FUD. These are highly unlikely scenario at this point.

>using the same variable for three different dimensions

I wonder who's behind this post?

It's going to go sub 5k bud, don't ever get comfortable...The rise in the past week has been a manipulative fake pump, that is even costlier to maintain the higher the price, normies are scared shitless of it. Whales are going to continue to fuck each other over at these highs like you've seen today, until we start returning to mean which is sub $2k. Point is , it's diifficult to keep this ponzi going at these high prices.

Bought at 11200. Hoping it goes up quite a bit. I've always bought and then it dropped.

X=ASHIT

Gonna go even lower than that.
don't buy yet.

this user gets it

I'm not calling doomsday, but I'd buy below 10,800

It'll hover around 10k until it's ready to break out. This could mean slightly under 10k or slightly above it.

I'm very curious, where did those lines come from? Even meme chart doesn't match in anything with your picture.

saw this movie yesterday kek

You tell me ;)

the meme chart basically does though. The peak followed by a bull trap is textbook. And it's really common to dead cat bounce like that after a bubble burst

If you want this market to anything meaningful in the short term, you will want to see 6k just one more time in the next weeks...

will go sub 6k