Which coin would based Tucker choose?

Which coin would based Tucker choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

rintintin.colorado.edu/~vancecd/phil3600/Craig.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'd want a coin that is private, fast and secure.
Hmmmm...

Monero

>undermine families and churches
>churches

fuck out of here with that fairy shit

>implying religion hasn't historically acted as a powerful wedge against absolute state power

NGR

No, historically religion has acted as absolute state power.

this

Christian values are what built the greatest superpower in the history of the earth. You should support it as we are in a never ending war against the Jews and Muslims.

Tucker only fucks with the king.

Invest in Unions.

Unions are a communist concept.

I find it funny that the same people who used to be part of the "edgy atheist xD" community now seem to be on the same side as trump & fundamentalist christians

Sure, there are obviously many cases where state and religion are one and the same. This is especially so in religiously homogeneous cultures where religious freedom doesn't really matter since it's already assumed that you're devout. But in nations that don't officially recognize a single church/religion, religion is one of the most difficult blocks to remove.

As a historian, this is just false. The rise of the modern state is intertwined with the demise of the church.

Check out De Jouvenal's "On Power" and Jones' "Before Church and State"

Fuck off, /pol/.

>pharaoh (embodiment of Egyptian government, basically god of Egypt) tries to fuck over juden because they got too numerous, God smites him
>Roman empire kills religious people it didn't like because they didn't listen to the state (i.e. early Christians)
>the same applies to ussr, [insert obscure 20th century East Euro dictatorship like Albania here], Kampuchea, North Korea, China before it became capitalist, Jap empire, etc
>"lul religion has historically been the state"

how about you fuck off, buddy

you are literally retarded

kys

Ooooh user.... That's quite an edgy and new opinion you've got there. You must surely be the smartest man on this forum. What supreme intelligence you have.

Safex. The coin of Liberland.

Ltc/link holder here

But let’s be honest, Tucker is 100% Monero

sup r/atheism

>/pol/ voted in a literal kike puppet con artist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>3) Undermine families and churches

Sounds good to me.

We had no choice. Johnson wasn't getting in. Fuck Jill Stein. Bernie the guy is cool, but his policies wouldn't be good for the future of the country. Hillary? Like really? It's not Trump. It's the shadow government, the Fed. Reserve, and everyone we all fucking know whose behind the wheels of this world. Come on now..

>unelected bureaucrats
What the fuck does this even mean? Electing bureaucrats makes no sense.

Tucker Carlson let a Fox News exec use his wife as his personal sex slave for years in exchange for keeping high paying salaries and still has the gall to spew bullshit at behest of Rupert Murdoch. I don't care what he thinks.

If you're in a Right-Wing bubble and/or never dug past the MSM then you've never read Gretchen Carlson's testimony in depth.

Bitcoiin.

It's redundant but helpful to emphasize the reality, just like "degenerate faggot" or "stinky linkie"

god isnt real

good and bad is a false construct

They're not married or related you silly boy

*tips fedora*

Faggot.

1) Trump sues everyone who says something about him he doesn't like.
2) both the republican and the democrat politicians are extremely pro military, this is a moot point
3) how would "undermining churches" hurt democracy? would you prefer the church to have more power? do you want a Theocracy?
4) Trump fires everyone who doesn't devote their loyalty to him and then appoints replacements who will do his bidding

>how would "undermining churches" hurt democracy?
Ask Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and nearly any other tyrant of the last 100 years

>you've never read Gretchen Carlson's testimony in depth.
I never even knew she testified about anything. I don't keep up a lot with politics.

This. Skydaddy loving faggots.

Tucker Carlson once fingered my dog's ass.

GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!

when will you faggot americans stop having a hardon for guns? lmao

Or aren't they? Next you'll tell me that you believe that all of Nostradamus's predictions were coincidence.

love this guy. truly an alpha predator

lol I bet you actually believe that dinosaurs are real. did you know that no bones are available to the public to see? did you know that not 1 complete skeleton had been found? You believe in mythical creatures.

What do Christians not get about "do not resist an evil person."

All in USD goym

EUPHORIC

as someone who grew up in a conservative religious household, i noticed the first thing people do when they leave the religion is become a raging retard lefty

from annoying preachy Evangelical Christian who thinks she's better than everyone because of it to annoying preachy Evangelical-ATHEIST who thinks she's better than everyone because of it. Trendies.

So glad I live in a liberal west coast bubble lol. Some of y’all are bat shit crazy

And I regret nothing...
With Clinton I got status quo. With Trump I got the potential for something new and to shit from great heights on top of every pathetic degenerate leftist all over the western world.
And guess what? I'm going to back him again in 2020 just to piss you off a second time ;)

Doesn't matter if it's literally true or not - the rise of toxic SJW nonsense demonstrates humanity still needs it's symbolism and rituals. Without the Church, it's all gone to shit - just degeneracy and decay. Paganism has the symbolism & too much superstition - Scientism has logic and reason, but no way to justify not being a sub-human piece of shit.

So view it as a mythology sure - but the alternative is gay trans-demisexual cuckdom spreading like cancer forever.

Can't wait for conservative blood to be completely wiped out due to mix breeding from your white moms, sisters and daughters. It must suck to be a depressed, racist loser that can't accept the new world order that is happening outside of Hicksville, USA lol

Same reason a lot of "male feminists" and "transfemale lesbians" have histories of date rape and cousin molestation

Guilty

Pretty soon we will be able to print as many guns and drugs as we want and the concept of even trying to enforce such things will be a joke.

desu that's not entirely true; just look at China and Japan, for example. Essentially atheistic but also quite moralistic/anti-degeneracy due to a strong sense of national and cultural pride.

i know what id choose now send 5 ltc so you know too: LQ6srwKsXFjia3xMX2a7gY7fJLEdeT7X5Y

how does it feel to know that only 1% of whites racemix?

Never bitch, FUCK YOU!

>good and bad are false constructs
No.
First of all, you are actual human garbage who is better off doing us all a favor and ending your own pathetic existence.
Second of all, good and bad do exist. However, good and bad mean different things to different people, that doesn't mean it's relative, it just means that human self interest blur and distort the lines to some extent. There are universal truths that are beneficial to mankind and civilization, just as there are terrible atrocities that do the exact opposite. That's as far as I'm willingto elaborate on the subject, because that's probably already a little bit to much information for you already.
It's no surprise that a deluded, pathetic and self congratulating atheist can't work out something so simple. Pic related, it's most likely you.

How does it feel to constantly have to lie to yourself about that? White guys aren't desired in America, just face the facts. That's why you weak cucks have to go to 3rd world countries to find a wife who only loves you for the greencard you would be buying her? Must suck to be cuck'd

Fucken rekt lmao...... also Im saving that pic
10/10 user

Imagine actually believing this

It won't be anything like that. Rural America is shrinking. The kids aren't fucking blind, they know there is no future to be had there. Unless telecommuting becomes more popular they have to move out to the city, and once they're in the city chances are they're going to be voting blue.

Right? I’m not going to knock on non-whites but this guy is absolutely delusional. As an average looking white man I can comfortably say that I’ll always have a better chance with a woman no matter what race than a non-white man would. Just a fact.

This. I’m an atheist and even if I can’t bring myself to believe in God, America and the white mans religious values correlate heavily even if America is open for all. I even went to a catholic high school so I’ve used every argument in the book against Catholics (no I wasn’t a militant atheist but religion class was mostly discussion) only to find out how wrong I was. We need a serious return to these values.

this is the opposite of all dating site statistics.
white male is most desired of all

They value the family unit above all. Japan is high IQ and ‘white’ with Christian values even if they don’t call themselves Christian, which most are.
>China
>Morals
Top kek at that one plebbitor.

>Essentially atheistic but also quite moralistic/anti-degeneracy due to a strong sense of national and cultural pride.

Except it's not REALLY Atheism in the Western sense is it? They often still pray to ancestors/Shinto gods, observe Confucian ethics, have Taoist pantheism as an influence.

And even then, those are hardly ideal societies. China in particular. And Japan is gradually fading due to insufficient birth rates. So they still have some good qualities, but for how long?

beta cuck

go to any college campus and you will know that the all mighty bbc is king and white girls are first in line. White boys are only good for marriage because you are weak and docile haha

>he hasn't grown up yet

rintintin.colorado.edu/~vancecd/phil3600/Craig.pdf

Russian Propaganda. You are either a Turnip eating faggot at the troll farm or an American dipshit.

>Russian Propaganda
what is?

That man gives me an erection and I’m not even gay.

>We need a serious return to these values.

Same boat user. I honestly made a kind of reverse Pascals wager a while back - I realised that I could live with the mythology, and if it turns out to be literally true that'll just be a nice bonus. If you look at it as a set of symbols and practices that for whatever reason the human brain needs to thrive, it suddenly makes sense. Like an equation - I don't need to be a platonist to do math, I can have faith in the notation and the formula itself.

And besides, maybe the reason it works that it's actually true in some way. I don't believe in
literal apples and talking snakes, but meh - the myth is about NOT being a morally relativistic dupe and being suckered into raw deals, needing to work like hell at realigning consciousness with truth, and humans being incredibly flawed. Since I agree with all that, why not live with the reminders the mythology gives?

The Church is pretty damn pro-science anyway (Big Bang discovered first by a Jesuit Astronomer ffs!). Their own understanding is a lot more abstract and nuanced than regular Bible bashers.

>Japan is high IQ and ‘white’ with Christian values even if they don’t call themselves Christian, which most are.

Yep, good point. They inherited a lot of the ethics after the war.

Pascal's wager wrongly asserts that religion comes without cost to the beleiver. In reality, it's a huge time and money sink.

This is the stupidest shit ever. Generally, history has shown that using force and banning shit doesn't get you anywhere. Here's how you weaken a government

>infighting within a country
>make a lot of hot button issues that target feelings and doesn't actually affect many people
>create so much noise that there's no source of truth
Literally both sides being fucking idiots and I'm not even American.

Organized religion maybe. Any kind of religious institution is going to involve money passing hands at some point. But personal religion, or sprituality is neither of those things.

>There are universal truths that are beneficial to mankind and civilization

Don't worry, you'll learn about postmodernism when you're a bit older.

this unironically

>there are universal truths beneficial to mankind and civilization
While this may be true, it's still relative to timescale. Something that's beneficial to mankind and civilization for the next 10 years may haunt us for the next 100. Any permutation of positive numbers may be inserted and made true.

>undermining the church
>authoritarian move

Holy fucking kek, how deluded is he?

explain how underming the church would not be authoritarian?

I’ll definitely be sending my kids to church or religious Ed. Even if my kids hate it the way I did and grow up atheist the way I did, it’ll still give them some lifelong values that will shape their lives. Better that than the Quran, the Talmud, or some super cucked communist whose religion is his own narcissism/virtue signaling that manifests itself as the state.

>middle school social studies teacher

Muh hisstery

Church =/= Christian values

I agree people should have a common faith and assemble to practice/ celebrate it, but the church is a corrupt institution that exists only to exploit worshippers.

You're a poor historian then, haha. Get better, read more. Free your mind.

>lol I bet you actually believe that dinosaurs are real. did you know that no bones are available to the public to see? did you know that not 1 complete skeleton had been found? You believe in mythical creatures.
I know you're trolling but when I was 8 years old I went to a Colorado dig site and excavated a bone lol

Confucianism is literally family values in a pseudo-reliogious form.

Decred

>Reminder that Cucker Carlson is a fucking idiot who constantly gets his ass blown out on Twitter.

Maybe it appears that way based on the subreddits you're subscribed to, but it isn't reality

>liberalism is a corrupt institution that exists only to exploit worshippers.
Fixed that for you. At least the church can unironically claim being the worlds biggest, most active charity for all of its faults over the years.

Fucking love based Carlson.

Crypto shekel

>Babby's first day in high school biology
You're quite enlightened now I presume

Am Tucker, can confirm