Why the FUCK are people buying BTC?

Why the FUCK are people buying BTC?

It's a deprecated, dying block-chain. Even blockchain explorer is ending support for it. There's literally no future for BTC.

Is it just idiots who don't understand the technology but watch Ellen who are pushing the price up?

cuz le king

>Why the FUCK are people buying BTC?

>It's a deprecated, dying block-chain. Even blockchain explorer is ending support for it. There's literally no future for BTC.

>Is it just idiots who don't understand the technology but watch Ellen who are pushing the price up?

>t-theres no future for you!!!

says the little no coiner shouting up to kings

Fuck you.

ethereum doesnt have a catchy name and litecoin sounds like a poor mans bitcoin

theres no good alt exchanges yet

those are the only reasons

>hi my name is dark trip I'm just going to drag my sorry ass around this anonymous Cambodian Magic the Gathering trading card game IRC making butthurt comments since BTC won't go back down to 6k

is killing bites any good?

I said BTC.

If I don't hold NANO does that make me a nocoiner, too?

I'm not complaining. When it goes up, everything else does too. I'm sticking to ETH though, it has a higher chance of shooting up this year than BTC. BTC is a dead coin.

You tell me.

ethereum sounds like shit will get lost if i try to do a smart contract thing on it
"into the ether"
fuck of no thanks
blockchain sounds awesome even if u can't do much with it

Because when ANYONE who is new to crypto hears "cryptocurrency" they think bitcoin. Majority of new buyers dont even know alts exist. Bitcoin only has its name and fame going for it. If bitcoin sinks far enough, itll fucking skyrocket.

Newcoiners always amuse me.

The ONLY reason why there's any interest at all in cryptocurrencies is following the success of bitcoin. Bitcoin continues to be the most trusted, stable, and secure coin.

If you think Bitcoin should be worthless, then pretty much all cryptos are worthless.

bitcoin private hardfork

When Bcore dies no one will give a shit

>muh slow and expensive turing incomplete shitcoin with literally no dev team or leadership is a good hold

?

>the success of bitcoin
I've been here since mtgox. This shit has gone nowhere since Silk Road disappeared. Nobody uses it as a currency. It's fucking over. Normie's need to stop buying it.

Is a good example. Hilarious.

why do newcoiners have such a sense of entitlement?

>he actually fell for the turing complete coin meme
wow kys nocoiner

the only use case for turing complete coins is scamcoins

fucking

Lmao, a newcoiner acting like he isnt a newcoiner.

>stable

Yeah, those $20 transaction fees are stable alright.

i-ive seen too much to be lured in by something of this level

this, i've been here since early 2013. btc is the ultimate shitoin

>he doesn't know about smart contracts, DAOs and tokenization

you shall be left in the dust, just like ask jeeves.

Keep buying your 20-100x overpriced shitcoins, the market will settle things in the end.

Nobody is buying BTC, only Bots are buying BTC.

>those $20 transaction fees
What $20 transaction fees? Its in the cents you complete and utter fucking dumb cunt newcoiner. Kys.

ETH, NEO, and LINK aren't shitcoins. They're the future.

>DAOs, tokenization and smart contracts
>a good thing
pick one and one only. all useless scams

t. brainlet who doesn't understand the value in a blockchain

Same reason people buy gold.

oh my god you absolute subhuman, you don't understand what turing completeness is, do you

Give one example of a DAO that hasn't been one of the following:

A) robbed
B) a scam
C) vaporware

I will wait.

The DAO.

Pairing. When we'll be able to buy alts without using Bitcoin it will slowly die.

I know exactly what Turing Completeness is, that doesn't make it useful on a blockchain. I bet you can't even prove these blockchains are Turing complete.

>I do not understand technology

thanks for chiming in brainlet

Gold has multiple uses brainlet-o

>newcoiners this mad because they went all in on shitcoins and are getting rekt
Calm down kiddos

ETH exists.

You think being paired is what gives BTC value, lol. Fools will be fools.

because people believe that the price will rise and they will be able to sell it later for a profit. has nothing to do with fundamentals, like nearly all coin values

What exactly does bitcoin have besides first mover advantage? Also, by every metric bitcoin is losing out. Market Dominance, Transactions per day, merchant adoption, Fees etc.

They keep buying mostly because they are average burgers and they need somebody to think for them. Be it Ellen, Random nig youtuber or the average Pajeet. Thats why.

The most powerful and secure network the world has ever seen. First ever implementation of triple entry accounting.

>Also, by every metric bitcoin is losing out
Nope.

>muh market dominance meme
Create enough shitcoins with inflaed marketcaps and this is what happens. Learn how numbers work you imbecile. Also check what the market dominance of btc was like in 2013/2014.

>Transactions per day
Second most of any blockchain seeing as you'll probably want to include erc20 shitcoins and ponzi scam games.

>fees
15 cents to get on the next block

Liquidity.
The ONLY metric that matters to whales, who are the ones who can actually move the price.

Most active developers, most secure coin in the world, highest hash rate, highest number of nodes, largest market dominance.

The only thing that gives a currency value is trust. Bitcoin is designed to be extremely trustworthy: limited supply, highly secure, and decentralized. Every other coin you can name compromises something compared to Bitcoin.

LN coming which will have instantaneous transactions and basically 0 fees, enabling first mass adoption out of any crypto.

y'all need andreas

fuck you no coiner btfo

>LN coming which will have instantaneous transactions and basically 0 fees, enabling first mass adoption out of any crypto.

99% of the people on this board, including you, do not understand blockchain.

So where is digibyte

Enjoy your shitcoins =D

I will wave goodbye to your stack as time goes on. Bye bye.