Smart contracts have been in use for over 20 years. what LINK is doing is disrupting an industry, this is revolutionary

smart contracts have been in use for over 20 years. what LINK is doing is disrupting an industry, this is revolutionary

I just sold my condo so I can buy more LINK, think I made the right move?

If this isn’t larp you’re gonna be so fucking loaded

I saw the 2008 housing crash coming, but couldn't capitalize because I was too much of a poorfag.
I knew that gold was going to tank a few years ago but was too much of a pussy to short it.
I knew bitcoin was going to moon but didn't trust my gut.
Had the same feeling about Eth but never bought in.
I knew after the banking crisis that the bankers had the politicians by the balls so buying their stocks in the basement was a no brainer because they would recover massively, but I didn't trust my intuition.
I knew Tesla was going to blow up but was too afraid to risk the down payment on my condo that I was saving up on what I knew deep down was a sure thing.
I got straight A's all the way through my econ degree, but for some reason I keep second guessing my financial predictions, only to watch them be right over and over again.
All these things I've known were going to happen, all these times I didn't do anything about it like a big pussy.
I have this same feeling about Link, and this fucking time I'm doing something about it.
All those untold millions of dollars that slipped through my fingers by not doing what I knew was right at the time.
Well not this time, NOT THIS TIME.

Is this pasta?

jesus christ user...redemption

Nope, story of my fucking life.

the sign that we made it

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

The Superconference and Sergey's subsequent tweet really showed where Sergey's head is at in terms of the ambition and scale of this project.
He wants a revolution as profound as SaaS, in which smart contracts completely redesign the global financial system, lowering barriers to entry, increasing efficiency and leveling the playing field. He's literally going after the quadrillion dollar securities and derivatives markets. That's fucking nuts.

YES

God speed user to you and all Link Marines.

pic rel is the life we are gonna live very soon,

this is why people deserve to stay poor. i've tried to tell people about chainlink. gave them all the necessary reading material. ok fine if you're not sold on chainlink then at least put money into eth/btc, back when eth was $80 i babbed on and on about crypto. anyway everyone i've convinced put a few grand in, no more than 8k, slowly while constantly asking me, "so you think this is a good idea?". they invested but they don't believe or understand or really want to risk what it takes to change their lives. i'm not saying every asshole should sell their homes for chainlink but at least recognize the opportunity and take advantage of it properly. this "i'll put $1000 in and see what happens" mindset is for garbage people.

What does a LINKMarine do when you've bought all the LINK he can

Pretty much this

It’s going to work for him look at his connections

Larp more faggot. No way you or anyone would drop some knowledge about Link to a company like that with an incomplete project.

You’re gonna make it bro. $1776 eoy

simply enjoys the moment, waiting for innevitable

I'm buying what I can afford as a law student in my final year.

6k LINK accumulating more every chance I get.When Smartcontracts make lawyers obsolete I'll be the only one in my class to make it.

I'm honestly thinking about learning code so that I'll be able to actually still be a layer because I'll be able to read and edit smart contracts.

It is now.

I told all my friends about Link when it was at .30, friends who've seen me be right in the past. Hell one of them even made a pile off my gold prediction. None of them listened to me though since crypto is too wacky for them. Oh well.

retard some people cant even afford to put it all on the line

goddammit that isn't what i meant. the people i'm resentful of have plenty of money to invest just no motivation or desire to learn about any of this. like a buddy who cries about how much he doesn't like waking up to go to work every day but blew 46k on a new toyota truck. maybe put 20k into crypto and buy a used truck? my point was no one i've managed to convince putting money into chainlink really understands it or makes an effort to blockchain tech in general. is this not a once in a lifetime opportunity to escape? why aren't you trying to learn as much as possible and invest accordingly? they're just disappointing.

this is pasta

fortune favors the bold.....but also identify good homeless shelters near you just in case

As long as you make it, who cares? Fortune favors the bold.

weird, i too saw all of these opportunities in front of me at a time where i had no money and wanted to invest in each of those exact things you listed. i also had this exact gut feeling about all of those and have it for LINK too. meme magic could actually be a fractal dimension who’s reach lies within the one we live. maybe we do have some sort of psychic ability to sense waves in time and their significance. i also had a small amount of money this time and put it all in LINK. we are in this together. we are going to make it.

why dont you guys understand. link will transcend time and space and price will become meaningless.

We're going to make it user. We're in this together.

You literally repeated exactly what I said about 2 weeks ago. I'm glad to see other Anons to have the same past as me.

i should note that i got this sense very early in each of these things. before they blew up. i wanted to go all in on LINK at $0.07 and sensed its significance. no other shitcoin right now gives me such an impression as link did/does.

dubs decide whether I should make a LINK $1000 EOY wallpaper

Checked

it never got to 0.07... ICO was 0.09 and lowest I saw was 0.11 for a fraction of a second, then 0.13 and then up

i also have sensed since the start that link will be valued way beyond $1,000. i get the feeling we may flip and go far beyond bitcoin.

I do this all the time I only get
>"remember me when you're rich LOL"
Do normies think I'm invested in a ponzi?

same, so frustrating
people are incapable of saving money or caring about their future

If it isn't, it is now

No, they just want your money if make it or make fun of you if you don't

This

DAILY REMINDER. WHATEVER Veeky Forums IS SHILLING YOU NEED TO BE SELLING NOT BUYING.

It is now

DAILY REMINDER TO BUY CHAINLINK

pretty good summary

Put that shit in cold starage and throw it in a safety deposit box. Don't check the price for 2 years

Thats a solid meme

this is legendary user

Definitely holding long term but no way would I ever have the willpower to not check the price.

Sounds like were all about to get recked

THIS.

All the fud about him being a philosopher is so unfounded. Guy is gonna blast all them developers and CS bitches out the water.

Hail nietzsche.