F:UCken piece of shit scam con

F:UCken piece of shit scam con

DBC

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sdlej/why_you_wont_find_anything_related_to_the_company/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ucd9k/thoughts_on_deepbrain_chain_dbc_by_a_former_hedge/
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wubba lubba dub dub im pikel rick

I don't really know much about it, why is it a scam?

we told for guys this the whole time.

>price down
>scam coin
Topkek, bags must be heavy?

It's not. Read these:
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7sdlej/why_you_wont_find_anything_related_to_the_company/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ucd9k/thoughts_on_deepbrain_chain_dbc_by_a_former_hedge/

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/

If you held this shit after it 25x'd blame your greed. You deserve to lose it all desu

FUCKEN SCAM COIN

Tell me about it I was down 3k and dumped my bags. I might buy back in after BTC corrects. We'll see. I'll probably do better trading what's left of that stack then holding for 3 months for this to hit decent levels.

Yeah dude but there was an intense shilling campaign that balanced it out and bamboozled many of us.

Nice links. I actually own dbc, I just wanted to see if OP would even reply. Almost none of the OPs in dbc fud threads ever reply. This shit is coordinated.

i dont want to live anymore, whats with DBC????????????????? i thought i'd be rich by now!!!!!!!!!!!

post ur dbc meemees

Dbc sucks man. Gtfo before it drops to 5c or near ipo price.

Just get into MAN you filthy dbc cucks

It's as coordinated as the shill campaign back then when DBC rose to $.65. Here's more information but I'm too lazy to provide sources since most of them are from the telegram group.

1. NEO Ecology is in talks with Binance = NEP5-tokens will be listed on Binance eventually as we saw with RPX, there's also a lot of competition for these listings. It's just a matter of time for that.

2. One of their priorities is getting listed on Koren exchange(s) and they're in line for OKEx before end of February, don't know if's stalled or no.

3. One of the admins in their telegram-group is meeting DBC next week and communicating with the team about the community's feedback and different concerns.

4. DBC will begin marketing soon, update their website and keeping investors updated about their progress. Also their representative in Decentralised AI Summit mentioned many were interested in their project there and now it's just talks back-and-forth before they can establish partnerships. A lot is happening behind the scenes that many aren't aware of.

BRAIN GANG

Regardless of the reddit copy pasta and all these PhD larpers in machine learning trying to spread fud, this project has room to grow. This shit has big investors, they won awards and are funded by the chink government. Unless they literally shut down in the near future, you will make big money.

Currently at #167 on coinbase with a 78m marketcap. Actual vaporware shit coins have gone way above 1 billion marketcap, give it time. In the mean time just trade the fluctuations.

Bonus meme: cryptobud started shilling this coin.

Thanks just bought 100k

I meant coinmarketcap.

unite!!!!!!!!!

thanx op buying 20k this friday

DBC isn't on Binance community vote this time = it will probably be listed without the need to vote because Binance said they will be listing NEP5-tokens.

Pajeet coin, literally

Great argument