Mall sudoku thread

Why is brick and mortar retail dying and what can malls be repurposed for instead of getting demolished and paved over?

I had the same question. I looked into commercial auctions, becoming a commercial auctioneer.

Actually, luxury and convenience brick and mortar isnt dying. Its just middle class stuff thats dying... because the middle class is dying.

Sad

Is true, luxury shoppers don't want to buy online. They want their ass kissed.

I don't think its going to become a re-purpose all of the shopping centers mission as much as its going to be finding business models that will still fit into them.

warehouses for online shops

Combination of amazon, online purchasing and the middle class being evaporated.

People live in digital world now, they dont want hardware and they do not want to hang out in a fuckin mall their days.

Cyber merchants are being subsidized in several ways and are not fairly competing with retail, this seems more like an intentional policy of deracination than the technocratic industrial revolution.

shared art spaces

I dream of turning malls/kmarts/sears into automated indoor farms.

I would make a big indoor farm.

Legalize nigger hunting and malls will have a use again

But now the buses will go bankrupt

I know the anwer but not telling. I have been buying up these dead boxes across the US and making more money than any of these faggot crypto zombies.

Ultimate Laser Tag Arenas - I'd actually leave the house for this

>Why is brick and mortar retail dying
Amazon
>what can malls be repurposed for instead of getting demolished and paved over?
Very few, the land is too valuable and is bought to build condos or McMansions.

This isn't rocket science. Go get a subscription at the Wall Street Journal and read. The death of retail has been a topic for years now.

Maybe people will start using them to ride to work once the jungle is cut down?

what if everyone working in a mall turned their store into a labor factory and they could have the food court all to themselves. maybe even turn some of the more useless stores into apartments. then they can live in 1 giant neighbouring community

imagine how many mining rigs I could fit in a shopping mall

Yup malls in middle class areas and anywhere outside of high net worth areas are basically going out.

You generally can tell the difference when there is a Ferrari in the mall vs a cadillac. Also lots of ultra high end clothing stores where roasties spend a minimum of 1K on an item.