NANO on Coinbase CONFIRMED

twitter.com/garrytan/status/966122234271051776

Holy shit, and to think that people sold at near 60k today.

#1 on CMC EOY

Release the wallets already my bags are getting heavy

Hoping they release this week, but I do have access to the iOS and Desktop beta wallets, and I can confirm that they are very nice.

lul how many other coins can have a node on a mobile device?

nigga how this confirm coinbase

delete this you've been warned you won't be given another chance take the correct action here 01101364

someone shill me on this.

sounds a lot like DGB 2.0

Please let nano fall a bit more. I'm shorting this from 200k looking to buy back in at 50k.

now there's even more ways to double spend your nano

its XRB scam #2

it's a decentralized, instant, feeless peer to peer currency. Proof of work is only computed by the sender and the receiver though, so it's not like DGB

its not going to 50k, you should buy now.. it already bottomed out

show me proof where you can double spend? fucking idiot, there has been 0 double spends on the public ledger shitbag

kek, what was the name of the coin that was originally rape-memed? I totally forgot about it

Why are there coins on the woman that won't be affected by what NANO does? Does NANO do smart contracts? Does NANO have privacy? etc etc

lmao IOC. it's stayed in the shitter for months

Scamcoin

Sorry, don't delude yourselves, cucks, after all these hacking scandals and node issues you won't see a decent exchange listing you for quite a while

>nano
>coinbase

choose one

the virgin nano
the chad litecoin

we're already on the only 2 exchanges that matter

LTC: No first mover advantage, no advantage in speed, no advantage in privacy, no legitimate team other than one soyboy with one foot out the door.

NANO: Instant, feeless, scalable. Probably the only real world use-case for crypto because it's the only case where a digital currency works better than fiat.

Looks like the true virgin has been detected LTCsoyboy