AION is on sale

AION is on sale
what are you waiting for?

I like AION, but I'm worried about the circulating supply increasing every month when new tokens are released.

It's only a few % per month. By the end of 20-30 months, the price can only dilute 1/5 of what is now, assuming there's no movement whatsoever. I believe that the market cap is going to at least 20x by then based on what I have heard from supply chain companies testing Nuco and Aion right now.

I'd say buy immediately after the next release of coins (it will be the biggest dilution - every successive release will affect the price less and less) then hold long-term.

That's what I'm planning on. Maybe I'll buy a little this month too once I'm confident alts have bottomed. I think AION could be big, but I want to play it safe given the current market.

I put in more fiat to buy another thousand today, comfy.

spooky trips confirms great decision

bumping this blessed thread. May a lone Veeky Forums browser come upon it, a gem of good advice in a sea of filth, and may he heed it

final bump

I'll give it a bump. Definitely worth reading into, even if you're not grabbing a bag. You're going to be hearing a lot about this project this year.

What do you think of ICX, given that it and WAN connected to AION somehow (not sure how the alliance thing works really).

The magick is here. Buying in.

>logo looks like a blown-out asshole
>shit is continuously bleeding no matter the market
>brap

> logo fud
> pumped 30%

>bleeding
It's one of the few alts that is in green for the past week.

And already 1/3 of my portfolio.

>on sale
Everyday low prices.™

All good projects are getting rekt right now. Eth is standing still, Ada, Icx, Aion... the only thing that is pumping right now are shit coins. Better to stay in solid projects, they're the ones that will stay.

I think people will be disappointed of ICX...not sure about WAN yet.ICX is probably a korean based hype game and not standing as good as many would think/like.

Good call. Got a small bag of 500 for now.

I'm more bullish on AION than ICX desu.

my buddies at goldman sacks told me everything is going to 0
i believe them over some neckbeards on 4shit