Name a coin that is more red pilled than Skycoin

There isn't

/thread

Slothcoin baby.

I have 300 and won't sell.

1500 and a skyminer on its way. Hoping to get to 3k

nice lads

just ordered by 8 pis yesterday

anyone doing a DIY miner? What should I use as a case?

Why have I just now heard of this, this project seems amazing

a buddy of mine is sending me a few dozen orangepis and i'm just going to dump them into a plastic tub at a datacenter i hold a contract with.

because i'm still accumulating

Only have 10 god damnnit

holding 3.7k, skyminer en route, diyminer halfway constructed. aiming for 10k

might trade for some spo, mtl, and sun though

What are the other competitors?
I know of substratum and blockstack?? I think.

Sky seems the only one to decentralise the net at the hardware level.

DOGE

JJ approves.

Worst coordination of shills clearly in a discord or slack together in this thread. Sky coin is confido 2.0 quite an obvious scam. Try harder boys

Is this pic implying she looks better in the second pic?

nice - have any idea what kind of internet speeds ill need for 8 orange pi primes?

what are you using as a frame for your diy? and fucking comfy, youre gonna make it

yeah nothing really compares to SKY yet. everything else is vaporware

you might actually be onto something

MINER 1487 SAYS
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CUNT OF AN user. SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

this. they do this every day with the same images

Hey, I've been trying to deposit on Cryptopia for 2 weeks now. What the fuck?

Anyone?

not sure on my frame yet, I just modelled all my components so I can find the most space and cooling efficient arrangement. so once I do that I'll probably just chop up some Al tubestock for the frame and partition with acrylic ala official miner. don't have much time to work on it so progress is intermittent. but it shouldn't take more than another hour to wrap up the design and a couple more to manufacture. have my roms flashed but not tested because I haven't wired the power supply yet. so a few more hours of software installation before it's up and running. I'll probably throw up the detailed drawings on skywug.net when I'm done, but it will probably be specific to the power supply and router I'm using. more so the router than power supply.

oh and I am just laughing every day at the illiterate fools that think this is a scam....must suck to be handicapped.

lol our telegram channels are public (but not a fucking free for all so tards like you will probably end up banned in 2.2s) and I've never once seen any organized shilling efforts like your suggesting.

it is you that needs to try harder...oh wait, you can't. if you tried any harder you couldn't avoid realizing it's a legitimate project. possibly the most legitimate project out there. there's no room for useless haters in a legitimate project though, so you can just keep on with your negativity. skycoin is for creators and doers.

I've got quite a few coins in limbo on cryptopia, since 10+ days ago. it's not just skycoin that is affected. but it is just cryptopia, so c2cx, iquant and next.exchange are all good to go.

>actually decentralized
you shitcoiners are hilarious

Nah, i just spend 23/6.9 here and when i see a sky thread get involved to give it some traction because i want it to moon.

SYSCOIN

SYSCOIN

7.5 skylet here. I did sign up for the skyminer, but I don't think I'm up in the queue until late this year

Every coin that biz has shilled with Chad meme has JUST'D. Therefore, this will too.

coordinated shilling with multiple threads a day

no thanks enjoy your scam

My shit is on the way as well ill probably use wood or aluminum as a frame maybe weld up some light gauge steel if I'm feeling frisky