Should I sell at a 60% loss?

Should I sell at a 60% loss?

Buy high. Sell low.
You know what to do.

fucking nano cucks
I keep telling you to sell this shitcoin and I keep seeing posts saying should I sell

didn't you guys listen to assblaster. this coin is whack, yo. and not in a good way.

dude, if you didn't sell this above 170k sats, you're fucked. Literally sell all of this and buy BTC on this next big dip.

please

Awful advice honestly. I just came here from /r/cryptocurrency and they said to buy nano

>He's not accumulating

I would other wise you'll sell at a 90% loss

im over

Told you fuckers it was a scam coin.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

I bought in on a swing trade before the Binance listing that was successful, but forgot to trade out due to work/falling for tech shilling. Lost 50% of my ETH stack. Fuck it, not scared to cut my losses reposition yourself user.

its gonna recover right

when btc starts the next bullrun nano will skyrocket.

Never sell at a loss. Even absolute shit-tier memecoins climb out of the gutter due to whale manipulation. See XVG, RDD, BITB, DOGE, DGB to a lesser extent. If you're not confident you can make your money back faster in other pumps, just wait for someone else to inevitably pump your bags after most people have given up.

Yes you soyjak stickbundle

and now the XVG shill team is hitting VEN, VEN to $7 then dump. They have over 1,000 accounts on reddit and biz. Then it's on to the next coin BLZ. That's all you're getting from me. screencap this.

not XVG i meand XRB, i shouldn't drink and get myself into trouble

What do you mean loss? You sell for the price that it's worth, you only lose the exchange fee.

Sell at 60% loss or 90% loss it’s your choice

Yes. It is worthless as of now. Buy back at 30k if you really want to, but I wouldnt touch it as long as the whole dev lawsuit meme is ongoing,