I FINALLY FUCKING FOMO IN AND IT FUCKING CRASHES WHY DOES IT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPEN

I FINALLY FUCKING FOMO IN AND IT FUCKING CRASHES WHY DOES IT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING SAME

what on earth compelled you to buy rn? Literally everything says sell. Well someone's gotta buy top sellers coins.

I love this wojak. Sorry you didn't see the signs user. It'll come back, but we're going down for a while.

8 straight red candles
It's fucking OGRE

How about you stop panic buying like a bunch of retards.

You bought at ~11k, you'll be fine if you just hold for a few weeks.

Holding is a meme. I try to increase my stack.

Hmm, what's the common variable here?

Was in class today and overheard someone complaining about how they bought in at 11.9k with $50 and lost $4

>last year
>be poorfag, only have $5000 to invest
>Go all in xrp in late September, hold through December
>week after week of moon missions blasting off around me, meanwhile my stack stays on the launch pad, not gaining (or losing) much value
>The whole time xrp's price stays fucking stagnant
>sell this shit coin out of sheer exasperation LITERALLY TWO FUCKING DAYS before xrp moons around dec 20th
>my stack is now still worth $5000
>mfw

why didn't you buy when it crashed a few weeks ago? You didn't believe the people saying it was dead just so they could accumulate more.... r-right?

He bought?

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

Gahdamn, this still isn't old for me lmfao

I'm so glad we have these videos now, they always make me chuckle. At least something good came out of the last crash.

oh god i panic sold i bet its gonna go back in a few hours now

>you see it is red for the day
>you buy
>you see it is green for the day
>you sell

be patient you stupid fucks it is free money

yes lord
yes lord
yes, yes lord
I'm literally in the middle of wiring $100k to gemini. This couldn't come at a better time.

I'm starting to think Veeky Forums is an echo chamber... these videos only have 6k views... I know I've at least seen it like 10 times by now... so by that metric there are only 600 people who browse Veeky Forums?????????

you know why user

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!

Hodl and be patient. Shh