Reminder

This happened just three days ago too. Dropped nearly $1000, stayed steady, then went back up.

>literally this delusional
this is gonna be great

This. I was fully expecting something like this again. It will be to $12k within 2 days.

everything is a flash sale!!! bought even more!!

>he thought it would go down to $6000 when it dipped on Saturday
poor guy

>
Exactly. Whoever isn’t buying right now is a loser.

>not seeing a trend reversal when you see one
Look at the fucking buying pressure retards. nonexistent. Meanwhile huge fucking sells going through.

can we not? muh alts are gonna bleed out again

Alts are going to bleed until btc stabilizes, which may take awhile. Might as well buy alts while they’re on sale.

awww thanks for babysitting op

>tfw sold everything right at the part you circled on the graph

bro the salt is literally pouring through my monitor

Buy it right now. Long it at this level and post proof

So if there's huge sells, whos buying, and what are they going to do with it?

Will Scamcoins finally die? Or is the value just going to evaporate as new hodlers bought simply for their 'store of value'.

I’m not going to long yet. We’ll see it hover between 10800 and 11200 for a couple days. Maybe a dip to 10500 before it stabilizes. I’m just saying it’s not going to crash hard like the bears think.

>no buy pressure
>huge sells
>price down 2.5%
Are you a fucking retard or a troll I can't tell.

Tsk tsk tread carefully my friend this time is different

>8900 to 7900
>11200 to 10300
>11700 to 10600
>all occurred in the past two weeks
These are to be expected. We can’t just go straight up. There will be dips on the path back to $15k.

Shorting this time, but why is it different than the 17th?

The channel my friend, the bearish divergence with 3x macd and rsi 42 and the death cross. 50 day ma is below the 200 day ma. Google death cross. Dont look at 7 day or 2 - 3 week trend, it's exhausted, look at the 6mo-1yr with appropriate parameters and you'll know

1d candles are overbought.
the correction will be bigger but i dont think itll hit 6k

For one it hit the downward trendline. The decline is much sharper, just straight red on the hourly. Seven red candles in a row now. Two, it's broken through MA99 on 1hr chart, which did not happen previously. This looks to me to be headed for the MA99 on the 4hr, in the 9000 range. If it breaks that it's gonna be rough.

This. The bots will over sell, people will over sell, and the more it goes down the more people will rush to sell. Watch for breaks in critical support, this time it looks fucked

show graph with meme lines plz

He's using indicators not lines.

The floor will be higher than it was last crash. We're on an uptrend. This is a hiccup while the asians wind down from new years. People will be piling in in a couple of weeks.

We never broke the larger downtrend though. It could be a reversal but we have no confirmation until a 1d candle clears the trendline

Inb4 fuck off TAfag but this is how bots make decisions too

only sensible post on this thread.

Open a long position if you're so sure then

Stop being weenies and buy.

You want to stay poor forever? This is how you change your life. You don’t meme. You fucking work and you fucking save and you fucking buy. And you don’t stop.