Tendies

What brand of chicken tenders are the best?
What's the best sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ctGJr85OpIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TENDIES

youtu.be/ctGJr85OpIs

this is very catchy

when I ate meat i used to eat these all the time

GOAT tendies

Vegetarian faggot

I like that brand but the buffalo ones.

Sonic has good tendies, dip them in gravy
dip the texas toast in gravy
dip the tater tots in gravy
have an oreo milkshake

it's not just good, it's Sonic good

Hi Mom

>when I ate meat
>phrase adds nothing to the conversation
>still feels compelled to tell you he doesn't eat meat anymore

This

>btw I'm a girl ;^)

Make your own it takes like 30 seconds to make batter

these are so fucking disgusting

i had some while i was visiting the inlaws. never ever ever again

anyhow the best tendies i ever had came from a local place that closed down recently. perfectly seasoned, not too much breading. best sauce is ranch or hot sauce

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

>honey battered
gross

Is anyone else unable to eat frozen chicken strips and shit? I don't know why, but they are always consistently bad quality. I bite into them and immediately hit that gel fat, veins, or chewy little mounds of tendon.

I don't understand at all how restaurants and fast food places manage to have such superior fucking quality. Why can't someone sell quality chicken, even if it's overpriced?

Frozen ones are nasty as fuck. Basically poorly ground chicken using the worst meat. Always rubbery, always soggy, always tasting faintly of despair. Just buy some chicken titties, bread them yourself and fry them up. You'll be happier.

Perdue honey bbq tendies are pretty damn good familio :^)

>soy
Enjoy mantits and premature baldness

My in laws pump my kids full of those fucking "chicken strips" every time they stay at their house.

Got some pretty good ones there already.

BEST SAUCES:

Savoury:
Ranch + Sriracha (or hot sauce of choice, salsa optional)

Sweet:
Honey Dill sauce

If you're in the market for the best tasting chicken tenders, then you're not talking about brands, you're talking about the kind you make from scratch.