Fuck You Mods

i never seen so much shitposting in one day. our board has been flooded with
>/r9k/ betas with girl problems
>Literal pedophilia.
Is this your way with coping to the Chain Link threads? By allowing shitposting are youre end? Grow the fuck up, and do your fucking job.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7727747
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you shut the fuck up boi. There is always Reddit and 9gag for investment fourms. Or go to twitter and /pol/ for cuckposting too.

>the /r9k/ beta invader lectures me on cuckposting and going to reddit
So ironic, its not even epic

Kill yourself.

A mod posted a users ip because he got triggered two days ago
What does that tell you about our mods?

Is there anyone on Veeky Forums we could contact to get these shitheads fired? Do you have a link to the ip revealed post? I would love to screencap and report it to the higher ups.

Would love to seeing how it was my ip
I was shit talking abos
Let me dig through the archive real quick

thanks. i could also link them all the pedophilia and /r9k/ threads that were never deleted too.

Im not sure who i could contact though. Def not hiro himself lol.

Wow man you have huge balls, note I love the mods because if I don't I'll get banned or something, they are definitely gods

>fired

Im not trying to diss them or anything. I just have no idea how pedophilia spam and all these /r9k/ feel threads are allowed to post here. On all the other boards, the mods at least make some sort of comment to angry posters. But here, nothing. Theyre just letting a total free for all for all the /pol/ and /r9k/ shitters.

All they need to do is post with there mod name and say something like
>this is not Veeky Forums material
thats it.

Fucker deleted the IP post
I should have capped it but higher ups should be able to piece together what happen with context from the other posts
Down the bottom of the thread is where the comments are

I got banned for posting a picture of a cartoon dragon (etheremon) and the faggot MODS let all this other shit fly.

Lmao. We have an archive though
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7727747
this is exactly the type of shit i cant stand. I wonder if the mod itself is from /soc/

NIce you managed to get it
Hopefully its enough to do something about these mods

Source?

Im the source
It was my ip

Why would a mod do that? What did the user do?
Maybe it was someone else?

read the thread retard.
the mod copied the id. The user was talking about how he hated abos.

I was shit talking abos and the mod obviously didnt like it
It's possible it was just a hacker but i doubt it, from what i have read and heard they have to hack into Veeky Forums itself to get a users IP, seems like alot of effort for something that would be mildly offensive at best
However a mod has users IPs right infront of them
And givin the quality of moderation lately im guessing the bar for entry into a moderator position is set pretty fucking low

Hope you're wrong, that's scary af if mods do this
Check your connection, maybe you got some RAT or something and someone is spying on you
It happened to me before, I downloaded some bullshit that changed the modem config and put a dyndns config on it, giving the hackers access to all devices

this is fucking insane, you'd think this would be a bigger deal on 4chin right now...

My laptop died on me about a year ago
Too much of a poorfag to replace it, i dont download anything on the phone and the only other device i browse Veeky Forums on is my xbox one
All signs point to corrupt mods

Might need to start raising awareness and link people to this thread, if its not about link most people here just skip over it

>ban brap posters in pajeet thot threads
>don't ban pajeets

Why don't you contact the admins or something?

Doing it now
We should see you janitor positions open up and get some real moderation now

>blaming mods for shit posts

you do know the people keeping the shitposts on the catalog are the anons responding ?

Hang yourself immediately.

How do I become a mod? I want to help clean this place up. I'm a sad sack of shit and on this fucking forum all day anyway

im in favor of this. I have no idea why the fuck hiromoot gives mod status to normies AFK instead of actual autistic neets.

Suck my dick homos

I hate pedophiles