Mfw there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't drink soda

>mfw there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't drink soda
Why the hell would a man cuck himself out of life's pleasures?
Please give me one good reason, in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy an ice cold RC cola

>ice cold
You like your drinks frozen?
You're strange.

RC Cola? Boy, everybody knows coca cola is god tier

I wanted to tell him this but didn't want to encourage him.

I drink soda as an every once in a while thing. It's like ice cream in that way. Should not be consumed with every meal. Also, Sprite.

I only drink sugar free soda though because I'm a smart person.

When you say drink soda. Do you mean people that don't drink it constantly or people that just don't drink it at all?

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think soda tastes like ass and the carbonation just makes it uncomfortable to drink.

Soda has a ton of salt and sugar in it. You can get it to ice cold without it even getting slushy.

What can I say?
I'm a man with a taste for the finer things in life
Coca-cola is yucky is only drunk by normies
Make mine an RC, Sam

am i the only one who truly enjoyed this?

I love fourchan for allowing me to go with every autistic urge I have in a conversation. It's very cathartic.

Nah man, shit was god tier

these were the only thing from red bull i've ever really liked...

I literally can't go a day without some Coca Cola.

I'm pretty diabetic and giving it up is the first step you should take if you want to have a Veeky Forums body.

I gave it up like 2 or 3 years ago, I'll drink occasionally tho

I meant pre-diabetic, not pretty.

Don't know why it came out like that

Because I have kidney failure and soda is full of stuff your kidneys need to filter

How did you make your kidneys fail

Why not have a refreshing can of Diet Pepsi? I guarantee your kidneys will collapse after a week.

Only soda worth drinking.

nobody cares about being fit here

When I used to binge drink every day I would chase the vodka with soda, it came to the point where when I drank just soda I would taste vodka so I stopped drinking it unless I was getting drunk. Now I pretty much just drink water and the occasional juice or coffee
When I drink soda these days its just too sweet and bloating I cant even finish a can, I guess thats one of the upsides of having a drinking problem

The best

>Drinking empty calories.
>Not making it be alcohol.

Because I can see my penis and I want to keep it that way

>not mixing the two

>Ruining the rich flavors with carbonated sugar water swill.

>not buying cheap clearance booze and mixing it with your favorite carbonated beverage.

>Being poor

Fuck off back to your containment board where you made the same shitty fucking thread autist.

>Implying your post added anything at all.

This

I don't like soda

Born with an auto immune disorder

>not guzzling sugar like a bee larva
>cuck

OK there, manchild

Sugar not only really fucks up your body, it makes it harder for you to taste other flavors.

that shit was amazing and was the perfect mixer for cheap whiskey. Miss it so much.

So has anybody tried the new "totally authentic" 1893 Pepsi for the hipsters?

Your taste for sweets encourages me. I want your foot when you lose it.

AS you say it is one of life's pleasures. That's why I only drink it once a week.

Not gonna lie, it's actually pretty good. Before I tried it I thought it was gonna suck but I was pleasantly surprised.