Is it possible to turn 1K into 30K this year

In crypto? If so, advice please?

Maybe
Who knows

Yes, easily. DYOR find a few crypto under 50 cents you believe in. Split it up between them.

Buy tky on kucoin under ico price atm. Wait a few months. Boom. Dyor on this epic opportunity user

Yes

Buy low sell high, and for sure you will make money.

As soon as make money, sell. Its all a scam.

I'm up about 30x right now and I started in May last year. Was about 80x at the peak. Granted, we probably won't see a huge bull run like last year's again but 1k to 30k in 10 months seems feasible.

I turned $60 into $40k last year kek

Holy shit do people actually think in absolute prices like that?

Yeah there are people who unironically think marketcap is just a meme. Probably the same people who bought ripple at $2 kek.

I have a friend who bought ripple at $2 because he "thought it could reach bitcoin prices soon"

Holy shit I've got some stock picks for him.

Yeah I’m definitely not that stupid. Just trying to figure out the ones under 50 cents that have a shot....too many to choose from...

Literally had to explain to him that in order for ripple to achieve Bitcoin prices, it would exceed the entire world's gdp/marketcap/everything

Have you seen the promo video they uploaded yesterday?

Look for low market cap supply chain coins under 100mil MC, that's it.

TRAC is a good start right now as the price is dropping quite a bit

I have a friend who said the same but he bought above $3. He also invested in tron before it dumped lel

I did, it was dumb as fuck, but I think tky is going to hit .25 or more this summer. It really is a solid coin, Im surprised its still sitting at crowdsale price. Govt backed, pilot program, and I think some substantial partnerships are on the way. Either way you go, it wont drop much more and the potential upside is big. Win/win

All in chainlink and youll end up with 30k probably more im being extremely conservative

how many trac you got and what's your estimate for a masternode? 40k here, accumulating

I turned $700 into $300k in 5 months last year.

ɹiɐɟʎɐd

By just holding or trading daily? What coins?

Stay out of crypto it's a meme..

yeah. Thats why its time to leave. The crypto market is mostly just low IQ retards who just think the prices will rise.

RLX. You've been advised, don't tell us we didn't help you.

I have 30k, I'm hoping 20-50k for a MN

A lot of people actually do.
I have friends who are "investing in/trading" crypto, and like cheap coins.
I try to explain to them what marketcap is, and they just nod their heads and look for more cheap coins.

Its not about price it's about market cap and how good the project is/utility of the tokens themselves

Another 'muh marketcap' thread.
Hey fair enough though. 1500+ tradable shitcoins currently, and regulation is coming in so legit exchanges are going to be told not to offer a massive majority of those in the near future. People are going to bail so a very large sum of the marketcap is going to get absorbed by the top 20.

Aka stocks before regulation. Lots of people with literally no grade school education were getting in wanting a quick buck while smart whales and companies manipulated the market.

Vechain will turn that into 50k.
XLM probably 15k.
ICON probably 14k.
ETH probably 11k.
BTC probably 6k.

Trading NEO on every single dip and peak 16 hours a day.

do you ever feel like the amoutn of shilling for the 'good' altcoins means there cant be that huge of a jump anymore? EVERYBODY here knows VEN and it already had a nice jump a few months ago. Your saying yout hink it goes 50x AGAIN?

It worked for me so far. Turned 4k into 120k in a month.

I didn't buy any VEN.

Find the right coin and most definitely.

If you invested in syscoin during the beginning of 2017 you would've made 50k

I bought Ripple at $2.

Sold at 3 a couple of days later. No ragrets

But there's literally no utility for any coin except BTC, because BTC is the only coin taken anywhere, and not many places even.

Easily, 2018 is the year of crypto, believe it or not.

there's literally *ETH SMART CONTRACTS* no utility *DIGIBYTE AI SECURITY* for any coin *MONERO PRIVACY* except BTC

1k to 30k is very possible and you're going to wish that 1k was 10k for the rest of your life.

You essentially have two options:

1) Look for a 2x, 3x, and 5x and try to time their growth by switching your assets respectively. (This is hard as shit)

2) Invest in one coin that you think has the potential to grow 30x+. For the majority of coins this might take more than 2018, but if you ~DYOR~ and invest in a solid project, this is most likely the safest option....or at least that's what reddit told me.

Some combination of VEN, ICX, XRP, OMG, JNT will get you where you need to be. Just don't touch BTC and you're golden

Nah, 2017 was the year of crypto. 2018 is the death of fiat

hey is that naomi from the wolf of wall street movie?

This is why cheap coins will rise. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy thanks to normies.

Yeah.
Consistently get a 1% gain every day.
1000*e^(365*0.01)=38474.666

Hey fucktard
MARKET CAP!

Is meaningless in crypto.

but is the picture Naomi?

which bags?

I want you to think about the rebranding of antshares to NEO and what that did to it's price.

Now 3x that. That's what VEN has in store for us... serious. I'd convince you but I'd prefer you DYOR on that one and see for yourself.

Ripple is going to be $1000 someday just like ETH right?

duchess naomi?

I'm no prognosticator. Who the fuck knows? Speaking of eth someone post the picture of the dude with 16k eth and some tard telling him it'll never be worth anything.

no it's Margot Robbie that's just a role she played in WoWS

Buy HPB. DYOR.

Post proof or confirmed small boy larp

>I’m definitely not that stupid. Just trying to figure out the ones under 50 cents
>50 cents

You still don't get it do you?

This isn't wrong though. All the people who made fantastic gains bought in under a dollar. Prove me wrong.

this. trying to buy more before inevitable binance listing

Should I trade my INT for JIBREL?
Do you see jibrel mooning inn the next month?

Why do you think they are going on binance?

JNT is the riskiest of what I named but has the most potential for a legitimate explosion if you actually have some capital to spare.

IMO you should feel safe with most of your money in this space, regardless of what coin you're in b/c it'll be higher than it was one year from now guaranteed. I like INT too. But if you want a 30x in a month like OP, you have to take gamble on shit like JNT, or Wanchain, etc if you want to see life changing results. You should be looking for solid projects that are fresh off of ICO and are lower than double the initial offering

fRLMvo7J here,

I need massive gains fast.

Jibrel started out at 0.42 cents on gateio.
It's now 0.52 cents.
What was ICO price?
What is the chance it could just bleed away?

I desperately need something short term, do you think it's going to moon like crazy in the next month or so?
Are more exchanges planned?

Thanks user.
Considering selling my INT quickly.

I'm not a fucking wizard, I just know what has worked for me in the past two years. I have fat bags of JNT so take it with a grain of salt, but that's where you want your money if you're looking for a potential moon as soon as possible.

lol

I did it in 6 months but im holding for tax reasons so im back at 10k since bitcoin shits the bed

biz and leddit are very small compared to total money in market. My theory is that when VEN actually works out with real world adoption and shit like tron is still vaporware, investors will shift to the real projects. I reckon total mcap will concentrate around 5-10 coins isntead of being spread out over a few hundred coins

Yes but if you have to ask us you don't stand a chance.

>I have fat bags of JNT
Bags are really only "bags" if you've held them for a long time and they're bleeding or doing nothing.
JNT only JUST got listed on exchanges 2 weeks ago.
Did you buy at ICO?

Also I just looked it up, JNT ICO price was 0.25.
I've only got 4k in crypto and I want to make some moves quickly. I think I'm going to go all in on this.
I believe your method is the best way to make money.

>I just know what has worked for me in the past two years
What did you start out with and how much do you have now?

The difference between ANS/neo rebranding and VEN/vet is that for neo you were able to generate gas straight away causing people to buy in from fomo.
Whereas you will be able to generate Thor from vet after mainnet in June and there is no fomo after the rebranding until mainnet launch.

You only need 36 days of 10% profit daily to turn that 1k to 30k

invest in a trading bot. satoshibox.com/od8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz

Holy shit this thread is hilarious. All you mongs actually believe it's easy to go 30x in a year and anybody can do it. Those are obscene gains. If you autists can seriously pull that off consistently why aren't you all multimillionaires already?

Buy blockport faggot , ez money

You'd have to be extremely lucky to do that with one coin. People will use ETH and NEO as examples, but they were one of many 'scamcoins', and they got lucky if they held through all the FUD.

Realistically, flip good ICOs for quick 2-3x gains, accumulate good projects (which themselves won't really go more than 4-5x in the year, but at least are safe).

you'll make it.

Only if you're not a burger and can invest in KYC ICOs desu.

Otherwise you're just going to be buying pre-pumped baggage once it hits exchanges.

This isn't the stock market, dinossaur. Many people here have gotten rich off crypto last year. They aren't multimillionaires because most didn't start out with a lot of money and there has been only 1 massive bull run so far

while the last year was ofcourse absolutely insane in crypto, I easily went x40 (peaked at about x70 I think) YTD, and I have NO idea what Im doing.

coinmetro's main sale is today, easy 100x EOY. Feeling pretty comfy with my 5 eth.

>there has been only 1 massive bull run so far

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COF baby

pretty much same
been in crypto for like 9 months, turned $3k into $155k (highest point was around 200k) and I have no clue wtf I'm doing. I didn't even learn about MACD or RSI until a few weeks ago

>I don't know how to actually read the post I'm replying to and think anyone who isn't a perma-bull is a dinosaur boomer
>I think that "many people have gotten rich off crypto here" invalidates the fact that OP with no knowledge, no experience, and almost no capital will never 30x

i turned 400$ to 40k , i started in november but since that im stagnating

Fuck off boomer

spotted the retard

Newfag here. Give tips other than buy low sell high.

Buy high sell low, it's the Veeky Forums way.

How can I become as excellent as you larper-san?

didnt you read the part where I said I have NO idea what Im doing?

Oh but I did. That's exactly what I'm counting on.

Buy 30 LINK

in since late 2013, is MACD that new mcdonalds burger? sorry to hear about your hand, luckily I didnt get repetitive strain injury from hodling.

2018 is the year of normies who fomo'd in December getting blown out.
2019 is the year of regulations.

OP, those gains are pathetic. Everyone in here is getting 500x per day and if you make less than that you are literally a fucking brainletted retard.

The vast majority of coins each year essentially go to zero and a small handful moon. Of those, the vast majority then also go essentially to zero.
If you are unable to predict the future and choose the right coin, and the right moment to sell, you have single digit IQ.