Let's see how Veeky Forums's average alcohol intake compares to caffeine

Let's see how Veeky Forums's average alcohol intake compares to caffeine.

Do you more often drink coffee/tea or alcohol?

Alcohol. I get the shakes without it.
Caffeine. I get the shakes with it.

/thread

Alcohol.

I usually only drink one soda per day, or none at all sometimes, but I always have a couple of cocktails or glasses of wine after work.

most people here are alcoholics soo

Alcohol by far.
as of recently I have started drinking a cup of coffee in the morning, but that pales in comparison to the 12 beers every evening

I used to live off coffee and then I went through about a year of drinking tea all day. Recently I've been to hung over to bother brewing a pot. When I'm at my parents house I drink one or 2 cups a day because they have an overpriced and wasteful kureig and it takes 10s to make a cup. In the past month I made 1 quart of cold brew and that week I was drinking some every morning because I pull it straight from the fridge in the morning and drink a cup. I've been too lazy to make more though. I drink 7+ standard drinks pretty much every night. I don't really sleep unless I drink until I pass out. Craft beer made me get fatter faster so I've been drinking vodka in poweraid or red wine.

Mon - Fri morning Lg Iced Coffe / Lg 7-11 coffee
Sat-Sun morning 6-7 cups of coffee (all coffee black all the time)

Fri night-Sun night some bourbon; lots of beer

I drink about a pint of coffee a day and about a liter of hard alcohol + a few beers a day. If I don't have work I drink cheap whiskey all day long.

Did you have sleeping issues as a kid?

Everyone tells me that my sleeping issues are because of my withdrawal symptoms but as far back as I can remember I was always put to bed before 8:00 but I would never fall asleep until after midnight and it was only when. I started drinking could I ever sleep for a decent amount of time.

As a child staring at the back of your eyelids for at least 5 hours was a fucking ordeal.

Yes. I used to lay in bed and think about my failures for hours. I was really depressed as a kid. In high school I got put on sleeping pills but all I did was get high on them.

One or two drinks per month, if at all.

Alcohol blows. Sitting up at 2 AM with the shakes and extreme anxiety unable to sleep sucks. I thought I could quit on my own but I'm not sure anymore. Is it normal that I'm seeing spiders crawling around? Is it the lack of sleep? DTs would be more extreme right.

>12 beers a day
>a liter of vodka and a few beers a day

I was worried that I might be drinking too much but this thread has shown me that I'm doing pretty well.

well who cares is this the fuckin drunk channel now i done sucked down like a fifth of canadian whiskey and a pint of courvoirusier stuff and i feel good as fucking shit right now and im an alcholic in my everyday life but let me tell you laddys, if you drink the good stuff for a change other than that cheap vodka shit it makes you feel good as hell mate, this feels like old times ok bye that's all i have to say on this web site pretty cool huh

it would be cool if a bunch of hot chicks done come up to a person in this state and done wnet up tot hat person and rubbed their tittys and asses on that persons face lol pretty cool huh

At least a cup of espresso every day. Alcohol anytime I can get it.

what

Way more coffee. Might go through a six pack of beer every couple weeks. I drink a liter of coffee everyday.

Definately caffeine. It would likely be alcohol if it were always readily available to me, but I'm underage and I'm a Good Kidâ„¢

My drugs are caffeine and sugar. I don't like alcohol and only drink it in form of homemade kilju/wine/mead. Not that I'm indifferent to alcohol but I really like brewing shit so I end up indirectly consuming alcohol.
On the other hand sugar is the devil. Some days I dream about desserts, wake up and go straight to the bakery or just bake myself. I avoid baking cakes since I end eating the entire thing before it has the opportunity to cool down.
The strange part is that for 20 years I hated sweets. I remember being offered some candy, having a taste and almost feeling nauseous. Today I can as much sugar as I can get.

two cups of coffee a day
maybe a beer or two per week
>weed > beer

I drink alcohol more often.

I'd drink more coffee but fuck me if I don't just shit everything out with it.

I drink coffee more often (6+ times a week), but I drink more alcohol (12+ drinks a week).

Used to be a daily drinker, but old now.

I drink 2 cups of coffe a day. But on weekends i get fucking wasted. I would say booze is my main squeeze

both pretty much equally, honestly. daily. alcohol maybe more because i usually only need one coffee, but if i'm OUT drinking i'll have several drinks

recovering alkie here so coffee by a long long shot