Waltonchain

Can someone please just explain to me why people aren't buying this? It really blows my mind.

-Legit have a partnership with freyr. (clients include 6 of the forbes top 10. industries spam from healthcare, pharma, and biotech...)
-Partnerships with companies all over china
-EVEN partnerships with the GOVERNMENT to help with air/water purification and smart cities (A SERIOUS INDUSTRY OVER THE NEXT 10-20 YEARS)
-Mainnet released next month
-The whole idea of Waltonchain is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World.

They aren't just a crypocurrency, they are friccin changing the world, and leading the change into the THIRD INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION. (do yourself a favour and look into this)

Anyone who mentions ven will be ignored. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/waltonchain-and-the-china-mobile-iot-alliance-connecting-the-dots-with-cryptos-biggest-4a986cccc00b
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They aren't a crypocurrency
there's your answer op

They aren't 'just' a crypocurrency

Why do people have to troll on a serious post.
I'm actually looking to be informed here, or even inform others.

Mainnet is not next month is probably going to be April at the earliest.

How much for a node?

>They aren't 'just' a crypocurrency
They aren't a cryptocurrency at all, you're just investing in some chinese company.

Also it's irrelevant if it's bought, the child chains operate on WTC so people using will drive price, wouldn't worry.

Not trolling. There's a direct competitor who is much further ahead in the game. Simple as that.

And main net is certainly not in March. Get informed

The new logo is shit. That's all u gotta know.

>they are friccin changing the world

Because everybody is buying VEN -true chad / god-tier token. Simple as that.

They aren't further ahead (unless you are referring to MC) and not a direct competitor, its more like a Venn diagram there is bit of overlap.

i say this as a ven and wtc holder. wtc should hitch itself to the ven wagon and partner up.

I feel like 95% of the people who try to fud wtc dont have a clue about the actual technology behind either coin.
prove me wrong. why is ven better than wtc?

This comment is vacuous and provides nothing. Just like this one.

if technology === price then XRB would be worth more than BTC.

L 2 biznis

exactly, is an example of one of the many people who try and fud wtc but have no actual fucking idea about the technology or even fundamentals of the two. they have just invested in ven.

Because it's literally a trash crypto

but why

WTC is at a 500M market cap. The chances of it 2-3x or more in the next few months is very good.

Monday I will dump my VEN bags into your FOMOing hands and invest that money into WTC.

It doesn't fucking matter who has better tech or who has what partnership, WTC has partnerships and is launching with at least 6 of them in the very short term, those childchains need to spend WTC for them to operate their chain this will drive value, it doesnt matter anymore. This will be a working project inside of 3 months.

This is my exact thoughts aswell, thats why it's so hard for me to understand why people fud wtc so hard.

unironically sold my 10x bags when i saw the new logo in blockfolio

Fud is being spread my mouth breathing edgelords and spineless fuckwits in telegram/discords/slack channels reading FUD from people with incentive to create it. It's just the way to goes my friend.

yeah i guess so, its unfortunate however. thankyou mate

I bought 500 WTC at $1.80 and sold at $3 like a fucking idiot. I can't bring myself to buy back in now.

WTC is going to be big, I have 1K in stellar about to offload all that shit into WTC fuck waiting for fairx

At least get some so you don't have to miss out completely , some is better than fuck all.

Damn that sucks to hear man. You need to look at the overall scale of this though.
It is clear blockchain is the future.
And is there any project that even comes close to WTC in terms of scale and what it will achieve? I don't know of any.
Even just with the overall crypto marketcap growing in general, WTC price will increase.
Just my thoughts though.

To be fair VEN is also a great project its up there aswell I definitely wouldn't dismiss it.

This is a cool project, don’t get the war with VEN, they aren’t even really competitors. VEN has blown crypto away. That doesn’t take away anything from Walton which if not compared to VEN is really amazing. Put an end to the feckless rhetoric. Innovate and succeed.

Very shady coin, no real whitepaper, meme partnerships that don't mean anything, the creator is wanted for inappropriately touching a high school girl in an elevator.

You should avoid it user

There is more than enough room for 2 companies doing similar things, VEN and WTC will both rise together.

Spoken like an old WTC holder who is now holding VEN and trying to sound brave.

I was starting to get angry at this comment but then read the last bit lol.
Good troll/10

..dat logo tho can we rebrand the rebrand

Thank you for that brilliant contribution I will be sure to make a mental note of that fantastic piece of information you have unearthed, pat your self on back I hope you succeed at life.

Walton is great, but they are building very big industrial infrastructure so it will take time. There are oldschool guys backing the project, plus this is Asia. It means you only open your mouth to public only when you already have operating product which outperforms 80% of the market.
They will keep low profile and then there will be just news like "next week your local municipal companies will start to work different, here are 3 things you need to know...".
Also China Mobile partnership going to be huge. Remember they are low profile and just google about what they actually are doing. Comfiest real world utility long term hold. Just patience.

theres your reason

Thanks, this just made me alot more comfy

Walton is unironically an amazing project and will be top 10 this year. Nice post OP

What exactly are Verchan going to do with BMW? Announce that they are buying a few as company cars? Wtf do you brainlets even think these partnerships mean? Have you for one second thought about what the purpose of a BMW partnership is? What, am I going to only be able to buy BMW with vechan coins now?
It's the same fucking retards that were happy about CPChain partnering with some fucking obscure china car maker.

I guess he means you only can afford shitty 2.0l bimmer with no options if you go crazy in VEN instead of standard lambo as measurement of success in crypto

>t. Brainlet
You dont spend vechain.

Because as a holder you're part of the ,,Salty Walties".
Not a group I want to be familiarised with.

the fact that ven has to be mentioned every time this shitcoin is brought up just tells me which one i shoud invest in. for those wondering, it's not salty walty chain

you're not investing in the better one, you're investing in the more popular one.

popularity =/= quality

Damn that logo is ugly

What do you think is ugly about it?
And how could it be better? :)

Jesus.... Grow up

$110k and it will grow with the price.

And buying a node is required to create a side chain.
Walton ecosystem will never work when they have requirements like that.

Does wtc have a portion of tokens that they give to companies for this though?

China Mobile - what partnership, i thought it was an affiliate?

Circulation is too low, its an oversight. This is why VEN has a billion total with lockups. Easier to scale to enterprise. They’re brilliant,.

Wrong.

1) Issuing sub chains

Issuing sub chains such as the production sub chain, storage sub chain, logistics sub chain and sales sub chain needs to consume WTCs. Of course, issuing sub chains is not the privilege of the Walton team, as any Walton ecosystem user can consume WTCs to issue its own sub chains in the Walton ecosystem. The consumed WTCs are used to allocate the accounting node wallet to support the parent chain –PoST mechanism

hackernoon.com/waltonchain-and-the-china-mobile-iot-alliance-connecting-the-dots-with-cryptos-biggest-4a986cccc00b

Ven is ironically a copycat of walton, every ama announcement, every piece of tech/blockchain solution, even Guardian master nodes where copied by VEN. Early admins(walton knights) of Waltonchain gave inside info to VEN, even tried to blackmail Walton. We know Waltonteam can deliver, looking forward to seeing Ven fall on its ass trying to deliver.

And every BMW will have a waltonchain chip at some point, as walton is partnered with biggest car glass manufacturer in the world, who delivers to BMW

Walton team will sell masternodes, but will do it trough Mobius oracle protocol, so all coins come from the marked/exchanges.