Hey lads

Hey lads,
How the FUCK can a broke 18 year old make decent money?
I have 50$ In my bank account
166 in crypto, and a few things to sell.
I was thinking about selling shit on ebay or something.
Do I pretty much have to get a job to get capital, I have no skills and I was wondering if freelance web development is doable.
I am planning to go to community college and then transfer to CS at a more renowned school.

But Right now, anyone have any actual ideas to make money?
Work a job to buy a gpu?
Dropshipping?
Sell tshirts?
Sell photographs?

Lads anything please.
Thanks

Sell drugs

Signing up for airdrops as we speak at the slight chance it might give me some more crypto
why is this so sad

grind out a shit teenager job to put money into crypto for the next 2 years.

Just do what a girl your age would do and find a sugar daddy.

Go all in on LINK.

Thank me later.

Most of us have been there user. For me, the key change was when I started thinking on a 10 year scale instead of a few months. Set a goal or a few goals for yourself and where you want to be in 10 years. Write that shit down on a piece of paper and put it up somewhere you can see it daily. Everything you do will go toward that goal. Fuck the get rich quick schemes. Stop coming to Veeky Forums and other get-rich-quick boards except for entertainment or for good ideas about what not to do.

With a 10 year goal in mind, maybe you won't mind working a shit job for a little while just to gain some capital and save toward your next move.

Get a job
buy top 5 crypto when it dips
wait
cash out

Selling t-shirts does work, but you'll need more starter capital than what you have now.
While I hate wagecuckery myself, I would suggest that you apply to as many jobs as possible, take the first one and stick with it for at least half a year before applying like crazy to several better jobs. Use your first shit job as a springboard to better pay, definitely look for something that involves little work.

If you can reduce your cost of living and save up enough money, invest in a car, a piece of property, or some kind of specialized equipment so that you can use it to start your own business. - if you buy the car, run a delivery/transport business, if you buy a property, use it as a place to sell tshirts or sandwiches. Investing in a specialized machine like a mobile wood chipper would give you the ability to run a shredding service and you could literally have people pay you to get rid of their trees while you turn around and sell the wood chips as mulch.

I wouldn't advise putting your money in more crypto at the moment during this crazy market, but definitely DO NOT SELL because this summer is likely going to be another ATH for the crypto market cap.
All in all, OP, I suggest finding a shitty job and hold it as long as you can stand it, even if the pay is shit. You need more capital to start a good business.

Get a job you piece of shit

Oh you fool. How many poor noobs fall for this. Wait you’re one of them. Ooooh see ya in 6 months sucker.

This.

If a short cut was a short cut, it'd just be called the route. Same with get rich quick schemes - if they worked, everyone would do them.

OP here, I was also thinking I could make courses on udemy or something about niche subjects and Blockchain (for the new investor) type stuff.
I think this is easily done within a couple of weeks

You're cute. Do jerk off vids on webcam.

No chill.

>transfer to CS

Oh so you don't want to get rich, you just want to live a shit life wageslaving. College is a fucking scam dude, take that money you would have spent on college and invest it.

Money isn't just going to fall out of the sky for throwing up some low effort offers on the internet and hope some idiot buys it. A nigger like you should just donate their blood plasma, there are a bunch of places in your area you can go to get money for doing nothing. Other than that, you will need to put some effort into it.

Sign up for earn.com I get a dollar every few days for signing up for airdrops. No, seriously.

If you have any kind of gpu monitor new coins, if AMD watch cryptonight coins. Mine them for a few days and sell as soon as they get on exchanges.

I do freelance writing and can earn an average paycheck in a couple days. It takes a couple years to get to the point where you can work several days a month and have your expenses covered. The main problem is that fucking education system teaches you to be submissive to authority when clients want YOU to be the authority.

166 in crypto. Word?

this but make sure it dips hard

I've always wanted to be a writer for just about anything. It's the only thing I ever did well in school. Tips to start? What kinds of jobs do you get usually? (not OP)

>Tips to start?
1. Don't negotiate projects over instant messaging services.
2. Always secure funds before work (escrow, down payment or milestone)
3. Use extremely detailed filenames for your documents (I use project title - client name - date)

>What kinds of jobs do you get usually?

There's no rule, I October I wrote for a company that produces toys, they wanted as much filler for their websites as I could produce, earned $500 (average paycheck where I live) in 10 days. Yesterday I did a democracy analysis for a professor, he sent me a video, I summed it up, added a quote from Plato and sent it back. Should net me $60. If you enjoy writing, jump right on it, the demand is infinite.

what service do you use?

jumping on this, but where do you go to start? What are the ways you broke into it, and what are some other well-known ways?

Use credit cards if you're confident.

If you fuck up just say fuck it like the rest of the young 20 year old in credit card debt. Pass it off as youthful negligence. It'll be forgiven and you can recover to a good score within a year.

I started on Elance in 2013, it got bought by Odesk and became Upwork. It's a tightly run platform, read their ToS and worship it like the Bible, they can and will permaban you for the slightest infraction. Don't dare mention "PayPal" to a client, it's called "off-platform soliciting" and is a mortal sin in their view.
Just search for "freelance writing", there are tons of sites that offer work, some are platforms that need you to make a normie profile and prune it regularly but you do get work history. I once found a random job posting, contacted a guy through and he really paid me as agreed, but beware of scammers. PeoplePerHour is a good platform too, they take a 20% cut but you can make money if you're confident as hell to one-up the competition.

>if it worked everyone would do it

Why do normie retards always regurgitate this meme? There are tons of things that work that a ton of people don't do, fat people don't just not eat cake all day, niggers don't apply for jobs, and drug addicts don't just stop taking drugs.

>Tips to start?
WRITE A FUCKING CONTRACT AND HAVE CLIENTS SIGN IT. Make it all purpose with information you can plug in depending on the job. The clients from the very first two jobs I did (I knew them personally which is why I didn't originally think I needed to have them sign anything) fucked me over and refused to pay after I wrote pages and pages of web copy for them and even designed an ad for one. You cannot trust anyone. And yes this is a subtle ChainLink shill. Smart contracts would have prevented this. Beyond that just figure out how to find clients. There are idiots everywhere who can barely write a sentence in English that are willing to pay up if you promise that you can bring in clients for their business.

This guy has a point, you need to ramp up your scamdar to eleven. At the very least get some sort of written record for project details and secure funds or you'll get the usual, "That's not what I wanted, I'm not paying you!"

Op here on phone
R8 my portfolio

Faggot

Yes you fucking millennial you actually have to work for money, as in perhaps put yourself outside of your comfort zone aka your parents' couch. You aren't getting shit for free or for your hobbies, count yourself lucky you don't have to hunt, forage, farm, or actually fight to survive like our ancestors did to give you such a comfy life.