What is our next moon shot pajeets? The sandnigger mission was cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

news.kucoin.com/en/jibrel-networkjnt-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not cancelled, just delayed. They needed to upgrade the boosters

delayed? cancelled? how?

LINK

Fuck did talal confirm this?

Isn’t there some announcement this week with the sheik of the UAE backing it.

yep everyone is dumping their bags

Cancelled. Someone can post the telegram post.

There is no such post. More bs biz fud as usual.

It wasn’t cancelled you fucking pajeet, stop trying to FUD people out of their jibblies.

No. Just a regular bullshit.

It's dead, Jim

New boosters looking promising

Someone call the sheik!

The sheikh has nothing to do with it. It's with the CEO of the SEED group.

And it is anyway delayed since hisham al gurg has no time this week.

Prove it

DYOR. You will see soon enough that there is no announcement this week.

nice FUD

>trusting Muslims
>ever
No wonder you Pajeets stay poor forever. Ever heard of taquiiya faggits??

>prove it
>I can’t
Top kek

Just spoke to the team and it's not cancelled, chill your vagina fgt

taqqiya is a shia thing theyre mostly kuffar like you

Stop spreading disinformation. The press release with Al Gurg was done last week, they are now waiting for it to be aired. The news have their own release schedule and that's what we're waiting for.

You wanna bet me that there will be no announcement this week? I can set up a smart contract for min 10ETH

They don't have their own release schedle -Talal already knows the exact date and if you would be interested a tiny little bit you would have already PM'd talal and spoke with him about the date

He is right though

Well then, if you're not talking out of your ass then share what you know about the release date with a pic of what Talal told you in TG.

And for whatever reason should i do that? I better wait for the panic sell end of week, when there is no announcement and double down on my original investment, because i know for sure next week the bomb will blow up.

Suck my balls.

>in the coming days

Confirms that this wont be THIS week. Suck his balls

Should I sell my INT and go all in on jibrel?
When moon?

>trusting biz
>ever

Are new exchanges confirmed?

Kucoin deadline is tomorrow. After that we start worrying

I'm planning on selling all my shitcoins and going all in on Jibrel.
Should I wait for the kucoin deadline or just buy RIGHT NOW?

Every coin for the past 6 weeks has shit the bed on kucoin. Volume on there is shit now too. Their stupid fucking contests has ruined it.

It's great time to buy honestly, I would put in a limit buy order at 0.50. Could it go lower? Perhaps, it depends. If the announcement doesn't happen this week, there might be a dip to 0.45. Who knows, it's all speculation. It's a great time to buy at 0.50 IMO.

>Their stupid fucking contests has ruined it.
what was so bad about their contests?

I don't give a shit if it drops to 40, as long as it moons within the next month or two.

Why do you personally think it's a great time to buy?

It's a great time to invest because it won't get much lower than this. Escpecially with the announcement coming up, which will drive the price up. How much will it drive up the price? Who the fuck knows, but seeing as Jibrel is going to be situated in the HQ of SEED group, the private office of the Sheikh, it's obviously going to be huge news.

Meant to reply to you

Why dont they update on twitter with upcoming news instead of posting random shit pics of their product

Honestly, even though I hold alot of JNT, I'm really disappointed this is getting added to Kucoin without being on a big exchange first. Every, and I mean EVERY FUCKING COIN added to KuCoin ever since CanYa, completely shits the bed and dies upon being added to KuCoin unless it's already on a big exchange before being added.

>HQ of SEED group
explain

>the private office of the Sheikh
is ANY of this actually confirmed?

Either way, I guess I'll buy now, why not.

Coins on kucoin used to moon.
Maybe they will start mooning now.

Kek I 7x'd on CanYa listing. You're right. The last profitable one was AIX I think which did like a quick +50% gain and then dumped to oblivion. Kucoin kiss of death is a real thing.

Headquarters of SEED group. The SEED group is the private office of the Sheikh. And yes, this is confirmed. But the way you seem to casually throw money at projects you don't fully understand is worrying IMO.

I have MS like symptoms and dont have the mental energy to research most of this stuff.
I just go by what Veeky Forums says and my gut feeling.

yes. when it hits kucoin on the 23rd

It's listing in 4 hours. Just announced on Kucoin.

yeah i just saw it. nice

Niiice. Gonna wait for Kucoin's kiss of death to scoop up some more

do u have link for this king pajeet

here you go nigger news.kucoin.com/en/jibrel-networkjnt-gets-listed-on-kucoin/

should I buy it on gate.io and sell immediately on kucoin because the price will probably be higher right away?

No, buy on bibox, way safer. It's what I'm doing.

wow I didn't know they had it on bibox.
Good because I had half my money in BIX tokens lol

bumping again for an answer to this

You think i would give you an advice to make money and ruin my hodling investment for your speculation shit?

Sure. Buy now on IDEX.

that's just stupid superstition bullshit. the exact same was said when binance was a new exchange and biztards shilled any coin going onto binance was the kiss of death. i guess it's to prevent newfags from buying before it goes interstellar.