Buy the rumour sell the news or HODL...

Buy the rumour sell the news or HODL? I’ve been burnt by not selling the news too many times but knowing VEN they’ll announce some ridiculous partnership on the 26th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VEN is one of those coins that I'm going to hold until its $0.01 per coin or $100 per coin, and nothing in between

rumour saying theyll announce bmw partnership on the 26, im so unsure too

I’m all in ven
I’m staying up to watch it closely for announcements
If big I won’t sell
If not big will sell

tfw it gets to $99.99 per coin and you can't sell

I hope it's more than BMW. That one is priced in since CCK tweeted.

Reminder: 400k THOR will be generated per day. Estimate how much companies are willing to pay per day for using VeChain platform: 60M$

1 Thor will be 150$. 1 VET will be 3*THOR, so 450$.

i dont fuck with VEN

VEN is one of the few non-shitcoins, that's why it doesn't get justed like 95% of all those retarded shitcoins which promise muh eplace paypal muh but 2055.
Smart money is not interested in some korean methheads vision for 2055.
Do it like the pros: open up a position you feel comfortable with, wait for it.
If it goes way down buy some more with the same amount of money you opened your position with (not the same amount of Ven), if it goes up sell it and wait for another dip down to your initial investment or lower.
There is usually two things to consider:
1. markets don't move in realtime, a lot is priced in already.
2. Sometimes with great companies people wait for important news to see if they are sold.
If nothing severe happens it gets pumped.

lol have you seen the "giveaways" they run on twitter? it's an actual scam

Im assuming you mean the total amount all the companies combined will pay per day to use Vechain platform = 60m ?

150? hm. That would be awesome but will take a lot of time.

Yes, usage of DApps to be more precise, as only those use Thor.

Can you elaborate?
You think all these companies partner with a scam?

He's FUDding because of the "send X we'll send Y back" scams that happen for VEN and every other coin on Twitter.

All depends on the amount of $$$ companies will want/have to spend for Thor. VET will definetly increase in value when staking goes live. The time to accumulate is before.

They tweet telling you to send them VEN and they'll double it.
Absolute chinese horseshit

I am a stock market vet, all I read about VEN makes me think this is too good to be true, that's the point I get sceptic.
But I just cannot find solid evidence they are scamming..if so this is one of the most elaborated scams I have witnessed.
you retarded user, buy some trx then

It's not a scam, but the usage of DApps might be overstated.
Don't forget VeChain has been in development since 2015, long before the ICO. Closed source is a bit of a gamble, but the partnerships with PwC, J. Breyers and DNV GL are convincing me it's worth the risk.

>buy some trx then
trx is even more chinese horseshit
the only good thing out of china is walton

fuck that retarded CCK, but I unironically believe people can't see real value.
Of all those gazillion of shitcoins I found like 5 coins I like. Those are the ones not in the red when it all goes down. I had the same thing on stock market, so many analysts telling me take-two is overvalued at 25 dollars e.g. it's ridiculous how people want to see things with confirmation bias, but never actually see things.

What are the other coins if I might ask?

>BMW priced in

jesus fuck you people are greedy

I hate that "priced in" meme.

It is though, like it or not. If the rebranding doesn't "below" people's mind, a lot of shortterm traders will dump. And then it'll be a long couple of months before the main net launches, in which other investments will be more profitable then VEN.

Just being honest here. We need a good rebranding to keep this train on track, otherwise it's bagholding for a couple of months. If BTC recovers or crashes in this time period you're looking at bleeding sats every day.

does it say bmw...reread an earlier post that use the acronym of the colored text lolololololololol
might mean nothing other than colored text

It is BMW, there was a contest on binance with VEN where you could win a BMW, Sunny said NDA on major car partnership, a lot of hints at BMW in CCK and he responded with YOU HAVE SEEN to someone who said BMW. It's definitely BMW.

>thinks bmw rumor is priced in
>forgot all vechain threads have been banned from r/rcryptocurrency so most don't even had a chance to buy the rumor

ride this all the way till the rebrand, if not further. ven's not a dumper.

It dumped at the DNV GL presentation which was great news, because DNV GL was priced in. If the rebrand is just BMW, it will dump as well. I'm not saying it deserves to be dumped, but it will because of the whole "buy the rumour sell the news".

My hope is Sunny pulls a "one more thing" at the very end, confirming PBoC and screwing over all the dumpers.

When's the next announcement due?

Probably 5-7 hours, next part of the AMA.

I think it dumped after the DNV GL presentation because it was fairly boring, good news but already known. As well as that, something like BMW would create a lot more hype even if it is less important than the DNV GL partnership. A lot of people have never heard of DNV GL, or don't know what they do.

redpill me on thor pls

will they give it as airdrop or something?

no you receive thor by staking your ven/vet coins in a wallet after their mainnet launches. its like the neo/gas system.

w8 a minute
would i get thor if i have ven on, for example, binance?

No, I don't think so. It''ll be known when the whitepaper releases next monday.

oks thx bois

"buy the rumor, sell the news" works because ~90% of the time the news doesn't match the hype, or turns out to be disappointing, but ~10% of the time the new will be incredible and cause the price to moon even higher.

That's why it's usually best to just buy rumor/sell news because most of the time it's profitable, but if you have a strong indication that this is one of those rare times where the news is even better than expected, it'll be worth holding and making more gains

how do I still if it goes up? firstly i would need to keep my Ven on exchanges which I bet are all already hacked and bleeding money and it's only a matter of time till they lock withdrawals. secondly, selling is scary when I have like 2k ven to begin with.

should I really bite the bullet and swing trade half of my stack on binance with all this risk?

>coca cola kid
>bmw
>its priced in

they will only rebrand their ponzi

oh my god. people are retarded when it comes to quick money. also im all in

why would you reband a good thing?
Oh you wouldn't
You would only rebrand if your brand is crap and/or you are covering things up.

brainlets LEGO

I dont care how good any event is going to be, sell the news is too strong, always sell the news. the Lisk event yesterday was very positive and slick, yet the price dumped for no reason but 'sell the news'

Don't think I've seen proof of that bmw stuff ever. That said, it wouldn't surprise me. That sunny has a ridiculous network of connections. And to think he was a broke nobody just a year ago.

At some point in time binance said they will give you thor from holding on exchange.

holy shit this thread is reddit tier. i should rly sell

I'm not really worried about huge dump.
So far Vechain had exceptional marketing and had been constantly over delivering.

Please leave Veeky Forums
We have no time for Poo in loo retards. That is not their twitter handle, stupid fuck

PBoC is going to pilot Vechain in March.. So of course im not going to sell lol

Let's hope. See my earlier post about THOR and VET value estimation.

youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k

ven threads in nutshell pic related

waltons in a nutshell

omg what

Are you for real? If BMW were priced in VEN would be at $40 right now. BMW would by far be the biggest partnership for a supply chain coin in the market right now.

where is NEO from..
do you like DAG coins? you might like CPC chain

Wait, so tracking goods on the blockchain doesn‘t use THOR? Can there even be enough demand for THOR if it is only required for dApps?

you just understood why vechain is a scam mate congrats on that seriously

you dont get rich off THOR bro... I mean if you live to see the day you get rich off thor you got other victories to be concerned about..

get rich off VEN

Everything about this project is directly lifted from Walton, from tech, to platform solution, to AMA dates, to guardian masternodes. I have a small stake in both as it is wise to invest in competing brands, but holy shit, Ven is ironically a counterfeit of Walton.

How much ven do i need at least to make it?

Why didnt Jim Breyer invest in Walton?

He's not retarded

I never intended to get rich off THOR, but it still concerns me since I think that is one huge misconception going around. However as far as I know they said they are going to explain the fundamentals of their economic model in the future, I hope that happens soon.

huge fan but realistically speaking vechain will be lucky to be one dollar by the end of the year

So a billionaire invested in Ven at 0,30$, thats nice. Maybe he was afraid of the China fud as Waltonchain has their base in China and Korea, while Ven is in Singapore.

try 3

velcoin is a wasabi bean waffle cone

Bullshit. I'm going to be pulling in 8.5 THOR each day, don't tell me I'm going to make over 1k per day. That's impossible.

PBoC implementation pilot trial of Vechain is supposed to be March 2018.

>Jim Breyer
>afraid of china fud

he is the china fud m8

you asked what the picture was about and i just explained it to you you turbo brainlet

>My hope is Sunny pulls a "one more thing" at the very end, confirming PBoC and screwing over all the dumpers.
I can see it happening. CCK is a thing, so they have a good understanding of crypto marketing. A giant slap to "sell the news" traders would prevent massive dumps in the future.

Listen up, faggots.

Anyone NOT buying VEN right now is going to want to kill themselves in a year, minimum. The FUD you read on here is calculated... for a reason. Accumulate as much as possible now, try and get a node if you can. Once more and more customers enter the VET 2 coin ecosystem, this project is going to take off. The team is doing everything with customer acquisition, and scale, in mind.

Some of you are fucking stupid. And some of you hold VEN. Be smart and make money.

Why did they give Smart City contract for a tier 4 city to Ven, and Walton got Smart City contract to Fujian Province, Air purification and smart monitoring project with Jinhu Provincial Government, and "Smart Oceans" blockchain R&D project with Fujian Provincial Government

>but knowing VEN they’ll announce some ridiculous partnership on the 26th.

So sell during/after rebrand? Sometimes people sell the news before the news even happen but with LINK for example the price kept going up even after the conference.

So honestly if you want to get the most out of selling you just need to stay awake 24 hours and see how the price is trending.

vchyn is a wallaby waten cloin

Yes, there is never a real counter argument, you always go back to catchphrases and Jim Breyer

Every third newborn in China will be called Walton in 2020

Can you say the same Vecucks?

How about the catchphrases "PBOC" and "BMW" then?

You limp dicked Walties are so easy to trigger lmao

I don't see Do making partnerships. The moment I was sure about VEN is when I saw Sunny discussing blockchain applications with the Belgian prime minister. Once VEN has governments on their side, they will be unstoppable.

*deputy prime minister
He didn't really get blockchain though, in an interview afterwards it was made clear he's still ignorant of the possibilities.

Yes, i forgot, your partnerships.... Vens solution to scaling is a copy from Waltonchain AMA, Vens solution to RFID is a crappy copy from Walton patented tech. If Cola kid is right about BMW then he is an insider, and that makes it shady as fuck.

Btw, BMW will actually have a RFID from walton at one point, as the biggest car glass company in the world partnered with Walton.

>dropping like a stone

Sell both rumor and news.

Adidas copied the first human to throw fucking leaves on his feet, because they do the same thing so nobody else can do the same. Every car company ever copied the first person to invent the wheel, and your parents copied Dumb & Dumber by making a fucking moron.

Nothing can be original.

Walton is, with patented rfid and a brand new way of scaling. Ven is ironically a copy, the very thing they set out to destroy.

I have no idea where you get your information. In his interview with "Datanews Knack" he literally said: "He is now thinking of setting up workshops to investigate how blockchain technology can be linked to the federal authentication system. It is also the intention that other blockchain companies are involved."

salton walton saw a 5m sell wall
salton waltons coin took a big fall
salton walton put the glock to his head
salton waltons walls are now red

It's almost like literally every crypto is dropping like a stone

Of course CCK is an insider. You'd have to be stupid not to know that. That's not shady, it's good marketing. Stay salty.

And illegal.... But i guess thats how they need to market themselves to get idiots to buy, like lying about Vitalik being advisor.

Why do Saltons always feel the need to mention their outmatched shitcoin in Vechad threads?

>marketing is illigal

>Illegal

Get the FUCK out of here you boomer piece of shit.

It's literally an unregulated market. Insider trading isn't even illegal. If you took two fucking seconds to look at the Twitter you'd see his pinned tweet is about Viral Marketing.

You still have to provide proof for that, you faggot. It's incredible how it's always the same walton cucks fudding VEN. What are you? A 5 man discord?

The first 2 will be named Sunny and Thor, regardless of gender. Stay enraged waltencorn.

January, 1st, 2020
>Price of VeChain is $1167 after stabilising
>Waltoncoin is discovered to have been a front for funding the Islamic State and all WTC owners have their assets seized by the government and face jailtime for being financing terrorism

Lmao

I acknowledge it's never either or..so shill me walton? What partnerships do they have, what makes them special?
I want to invest in walton as well but didn't feel that FOMO feel I get with good coins..