The second the scam got confirmed

Sell ASAP

Sigh, which coin are you fudding now?

ven chain

The news just came out about the exit scam and that's binance chart right when it hit...

Damn son

Why do you people insist on being vague?

"The exit scam" indeed. That one eh?

It's Link's chart afaik.

what do you mean this is gaining traction on reddit too

only have 75 dollars in
drop the bags
and get some LTC or LCC
good reliable coin

What's good about LTC you nigger?

oh that scam. ok got it.

Imagine still holding a coin that the founder himself 100% dumped

low tx fees, fast speeds, reliable, cheapest coin on normie base, autist gook dev...more shit on the way but whatever I really could give a fuck if you buy it or not

good stable coin
litecard announcement rumor
normies about to fomo
bought at 150, will be 1k eoy

where were you when the entire payment card industry was uprooted?
> t. worked in it for years, it's dead

or what about buying in at $100, waiting two weeks, then selling after the fork, cashing in on a nice $150 profit per coin and then accumulating several hundred litecoin cash? I can fuckin smell the curry from here

>good reliable coin sirs. pls buy.

Nigger, my portfolio is significantly large mainly due to being dumb enough to throw student loan money into ETH years ago. I'll leave the moon chasing for you poorfags

ty buddy
pump and dump that gov monies

for sure bud that's awesome, that's why you're still here being a little manlet huh

Good dam I fucking hate you cunts, why even post it on biz if you do want us knowing what fucking coin it is, hope you get aids when Tyrone rapes you

wtf do we do with this LCC shit

ooo someone is rattled

nigger literally check reddit or binance markets

Cunt Cunt cunt Cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt cunt of a dirty pejeet, what fucking coin are you talking about...........

whatever you want. you could try and claim them now or wait to see how it plays out and claim down the road.

yea definitely

You could just fucking say it, you are here to talk about it yes, God you faggots really must have shit tier lives having to get power trips off having to know a bit more then some faggot user on a homo image board, that is the whole entire state on fucking Veeky Forums, not just biz. Fuck don't know why I have wasted years here, seems like no one grows up, fuck can't believe I am saying this but maybe I should just use shit reddit for crypto talk. Never fucking used that shit, but you sir are such a shit bag really considering it

Poor larp pajeet

BITCOIN GO DOWN SELL SELL HAHAHHAHA