Ask a 27yo man who got ID'd for Root Beer anything!

Ask a 27yo man who got just got ID'd for Root Beer anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_4SHpNwiek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to know that I was at beach pool bars buying this shit at 15?

That price translates to $7USD

Though these days it is more like $10USD

>Root beer may be alcoholic or non-alcoholic

Did you scoff and make a scene about how you havn't been ID'd in years and it's amusing to you that you'd be ID'd for root beer, as if the person serving you ought to care about your opinion of their doing the job they're tasked to do?

Feel sorry for you.

>root beer may be alcoholic
I can think of only two brands of root beer that are and Boylan's ain't one of them. That's like getting ID'd for buying ginger ale (cuz that can be alcoholic, too!!! It's 'ale' after fucking all!!!).

Idiot.

>How does it feel to know that I was at beach pool bars buying this shit at 15?

Pretty bad :(

>Did you scoff and make a scene about how you havn't been ID'd in years and it's amusing to you that you'd be ID'd for root beer, as if the person serving you ought to care about your opinion of their doing the job they're tasked to do?

Well yeah. What was I supposed to do? Let it slide? Because that's not how I roll buddy. I don't carry ID because I don't Drink or Drive.

The cashier girl was just looking for a pretext to have some bants with you, but you are too autistic to get it, so you came running to Veeky Forums to complain

This is why you're a 27 year old virgin

>84.5% alcohol

You what now

>Boylans
>Suggesting Op could only have been referencing the particular brand shown in an obviously stock image.

Dipshit.

i work at a gas station and i card old fucks all the time.
sometimes to have some fun and pass time, others to not sell beer to these penny pushing crackhead hobo junkies

A drink preferred by the older locals, young laborers and fishermen of all ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_4SHpNwiek

>This is why you're a 27 year old virgin

No it isn't. I could tell you why but you wouldn't like it and i'd probably get banned.

When I was on my diet soda kick, I used to get coworkers stopping and asking me if the diet coke can I was drinking was a coors light can. I actually had to show the pepsi logo for a couple to believe me.

Registered sex offender, eh?

Nope, even worse.

Who did you try to molest?

You may be too retarded to use inductive reasoning, but I'll try to spell it out for you anyway, k? Good.
So, I somehow doubt OP would search "root beer" on Google and take an image of Boylan's over whatever the first result would be (because it sure as shit wouldn't be Boylan's). By using inductive reasoning, it's entirely reasonable to presume that OP searched specifically for Boylan's because several pictures of Barq's, A&W and just mugs of unnamed root beer would undoubtedly come many times over before a single picture of Boylan's if you simply search "root beer."

Now, no need to thank me. I'll be rooting for you at your next Special Olympics run, user!

I like boylans birch beer very much
I was at a restaurant and they had it there, ice cold drank that first bottle super fast, then got another which I finished while I was eating.
Ordered a 3rd one and my friend said "are you sure, you're driving?"

everyone just stared at him like a retard for a moment, and our hot waitress said omg I cant and ran off to the back trying to hold back her laughter

Your mom.

You gotta spill those beans now. You know that right?

I dont gotta do shit.

we don't judge here, you're in a safe place. tell

Sex with a younger relative.

It's okay, pal. You were just keeping it in the family.

That sounds like a Simpson reference.

That's not what "virgin" means though

Sex still counts if you fucked a close relative

Anyway we really must know

Could have been a failed attempt to.

I have a bestiality fetish. I had a 4 year affair with a neighbours dog after it started wandering into our garden. It was great for a while but then I tried to get it to suck my dick and it tried to chew it off, now I have a stump with a hole and a plastic tube to help me urinate.

Should have used more peanut butter.

Post pics

that's happened to like 3 of my friends, no big deal

No. I knew this was a bad Idea. I'm going to stop now.

You don't have to be a virgin. Just get some oven mitts and makes yourself "available" next time.

yea the beer thing really throws people off

have any of yall tried henry weinhardt's. I asked my convenience store if he could try and stock it for me.

go on /b/ and greentext ...

Whenever I get ID'd the cashier always takes ages looking at it then off into the middle distance and I have no idea why.

several seconds of brief contemplation as to whether they should quit the job or just quit life

t. a cashier

cashier is the easiest job I've ever had. what are you bitching about?

Do you live in a place that hasn't adopted digital IDs yet? Here, they look to see if the picture matches your face, then swipe the ID. That's it. They've been doing this for at least 15 years now.

Yeah I guess they're looking to see if my face matches without making awkward eye contact.

Or perhaps you're just a challenge to look at.

That's perfectly understandable