Who /pickle/ here?

I like pickles in my burgers a lot, and by a lot i mean that it sure is the most tasteful bite i can get off a burger.

The vast majority of my friends don't like it and always they take it away, but to me it's the best part of the burg.

With that being said, are you a pickle person yourself? (In burgers of course). Or you consider yourself to not to be?

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/10646548

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUEiULZlc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always get extra, extra pickles on my burgers. I also prefer mayo on my burgers instead of mustard.

Pickles in my burgers, saurkraut on my frankfurter.

When I used to eat at burger king a lot I would always get extra pickles and onions on my whopper. I'm not going to vote because you're a faggot

The reason I hate putting pickles on shit is because it's such a dominant flavor, like if you put pickles on a sandwich all you can taste are pickles.

My friend puts extra pickles on everything and the only reason is that he loves pickles, its not for the sake of adding depth to the overall flavor of the sandwich, he just want the whole thing to taste like a giant pickle.

When I was very young I didn't like pickles on my burger. As I got older I began appreciating the pickles on the burger but the extra giant pickle you got on the side at a diner was too much so I gave it away to whoever I was eating with. At some point I realized I was wasting perfectly good money by giving away my food so I started forcing myself to eat the pickle until I started enjoying it. That was the point I realized being a picky eater is a choice and I started looking down on anyone that doesn't like any ingredient for non-moral/religious/health reasons.

It only dominates the flavor if you don't have any other flavor to begin with. If you have bland meat with no seasoning and no other flavorful toppings, then yes, all it will taste like is pickles.

Pickles usually on burgers; always a pickle slice placed on top of the grilled cheese sandwich per bite..

a nigga who gets it

burgers can be intensely flavorful things if you don't get them from a shitty fast food chain

OP here, you got it just right bruh, and i'm proud of you.

The way of being nothing picky is truly beautiful, i can taste every food i want without complaining and i can appreciate the cuisine everywhere i go. The only things that i can't eat in excess are onions, garlics and some veggie or very spicy foods, but overall i like everything.

I used the same method to enjoy beer and wine so I can be as snobby as possible.

>onions, garlics and some veggie
you're making me sad now

most good food starts with onions and garlic and all of it includes vegetables

Ought to be illegal to serve burgers without some kind of pickle. It's essential

Garlic in excess is just a very strong flavour, onions if they are barely cooked it's a taste killer too, and i like veggies overall there are two of them specially that i don't like, i don't even remember the names.

>implying well seasoned flavorful foods dont get cucked by pickles flavor

I like pickles but they need to work in concert with the other flavors. Its about teamwork between the horseradish sauce, the brown mustard, the mayo, the avocado, the onions, the pickles, the meat, the lettuce, and the buns

No one flavor to rule them all

That's a fooken gherkin

What kind of slack-jawed faggot doesn't like pickles on their burger?

Mustard, onions, pickles, sharp cheese and shredded iceberg is the unquestionable master race.

Tomatoes and mayonnaise are for fags.

I guess I'm a master race + a fag

tomato and mayo aren't the best part of a burger, but I would definitely miss the tomato if it wasn't there. I like everything else you said

Raw tomatoes trigger my gag reflex, but more importantly they make the entire goddamn burger soggy.

My friends, apparently. I don't understand either.

>they make the entire goddamn burger soggy.

I salt my sliced tomatoes and squeeze them out in paper towels when I add them to any sandwich or burger. It won't help you if you don't like the flavor, but the soggy issue is easy to deal with

I like pickles but only those fresh crispy deli pickles

I quickly made pickles earlier this week in the fridge.

I regret putting in so much garlic but I will seek out dill seed for the next batch.

It's not that I don't like the flavor (I really don't care one way or the other about hothouse tomatoes and heirlooms are breddy gud) but there's something about raw tomatoes that makes me want to throw up as soon as I get a whiff of them. I don't have an issue with anything involving cooked tomatoes or even marinated tomatoes (such as in salsa) but raw tomato turns my stomach.

>I regret putting in so much garlic
I never imagined I would read such a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUEiULZlc8

got a whipped cream dispenser just for this.

I didn't watch it yet, but how were the results? I'm assuming you use the pressure to quickly infuse flavor into a pickle. Like how they make carbonated strawberries. I've been thinking of getting a whipped cream dispenser and also getting addicted to nitrous

Well I guess it's more like I regret not putting in enough of anything else.

They're still good it's just that it's only a garlic flavour.

don't huff nitrous familam there's better ways to get high.

Right? Garlic is quite good

Looks like tomatoes and your boyfriend's cock have something in common.

Kys

Die in a fire
Tomatoes are really good

Pickles are superb but they need as much care as condiments. thickness and amount can really unbalance a boigah.

Tomatoes vary a lot on quality.
Some of the mass produced ones here(straya) taste as bland as grass, even after they've ripened for ages.

I like pickles, lots of pickles and even more onion, and if I'm feeling awesome I go to some of my local joints and get a burger with rochester meat sauce on top.

I only eat cheese and ketchup on my burgers, for 27 years straight. I always say in a clear voice "cheese and ketchup only" and some retards STILL manage to get it wrong. I'll eat everything on sandwiches salads whatever, just not on my fucking burger. That's final.

I prefer relish - give you the same flavor, but doesn't do the whole "bite into the burger and pull out the whole pickle" thing that I hate

Relish, ketchup, mustard, thin slice of tomato, shredded lettuce, bacon, colby cheese. And none of those big bulky buns for the burger, each half of the roll should be no thicker than the burger with all the toppings added. Then smoosh the whole thing down and slice it in half. Serve with fries and cold beer.

But why user? Explain pls.

I don't want a pickle, just want to ride my motorcycle

Pickles are great on burgers Where I live pickles are basically universally reviled though, and 95% of people have only ever eaten them on mcdonalds burgers. Root beer too, almost no one except me likes it or drinks it here.

Shit country desu

you know your boy don't play with no pickles, i don't fuck with no pickles

Who wants a pickle message?

wait wait wait where is that burger from??

That flame broiled patty and fresh condiment ratio looks great!

I'm drunk and craving pickled eggs

I absolutely adore pickles. I even grow my own. I think they'll be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks

I don't particularly like them, but I tolerate them on my burger.

I like pickles on a burger with Mayo, such as OP picture or The Whopper

However sometimes a mustard + pickle combination is too much....both have really sharp flavors, you really only need one or the other

Neat.