Who else never discusses crypto irl?

almost all my friends are in crypto (we are developing a platform together + 2 of them are whales and get us into pools) so we discuss crypto all the time.

This is how you know is over

I get anxious and or cringe when people bring it up

I shill link daily to random kids in my classes. I tell them it's the next btc and to buy in of stay poor. Most of the time they pretend to care.

This

hearing anybody say "Bitcoin" on TV or irl is cringe.

It's definitely a word thats better when it's read, not said.

I wish I hadn't. I think my family has less respect for me now knowing where I get my money.

I'm a graduate student that works late hours in a small department that gossips a lot that has to dodge nogs and beaners on a daily basis when heading for the parking garage. Don't need any extra liability.

Just with my gf and to shill to my professors who love it

Me. I’ve never even said the word crypto out loud. I might be pronouncing Ethereum incorrectly for all I know

Lol ethmerium

> All of a sudden the thing I spend nearly every waking hour of my life watching becomes some assholes new coinbase account lol :D

> Ever hear about this Bitcoin thing? I read about it on reddit.

I never talk about it IRL. I also cringe when people say the word "Crypto" or "Bitcoin" IRL.

Probably wouldn't ever guess it but I work in a pizza place and a lot of us are into investing. Only me and one other person are into crypto but we talk about money a lot there. Stocks, crypto, gambling, and memes. All day, every day.

I talk about it constantly at work. It's kind of a joke, I'm "that guy who put all his money into crypto." I have no social life, no gf, gotta talk about something with coworkers...

>irl
>not living in your own fantasy world where we're still the early adopters

I pretend to be a nocoiner. Boomers get triggered when they hear the word "Bitcoin". Never heard the word "crypto" irl.

I told one dumbass at work not expecting he would speak to anyone else about then few days later the whole floor knew

i made the mistake of telling my family and now they ask about it constantly. one of them shilled xrp to me at 25c and i had to pretend i didn't buy it when they asked about it later

Only when I'm making fun of my mother when she wanted to invest some money somewhere and I shilled her btc when it was about $80 USD. She was thinking that I'm retarded and it's something like world of Warcraft gold... I bought for myself, sold at 17k. If she went 10% of what she wanted to invest in BTC, she would not have to work anymore.

I don't talk to people irl