Lemon > lime

Don't bullshit me. Limes are great while lemons are just sour

sure, if you hate flavor and love seeds.

superior japanese yuzu > both

You pleb fuck

Lime is objectively better

>lime is more obscure, so it must be better!

>hi i'm a faggot

noted.

lime is superior.

>lime is more obscure
where the fuck are you from where lime is obscure?

I think if you are just using the juice, lime is more fragrant and better in lots of things. But if you include the zest they are both amazing. Lemon juice by itself is kind of one note and boring.

>feeling superior because of eating lime
yea, true exotic you got there, also it is in all fancy drinks, aren't you all james bond dear fags?

probably some flyover shit hole where avocados make "real men" turn beet red with proud indignation that the white race is being destroyed by nu-men who accept vegetables and fruits that didn't exist in 1953 moline illinois

>lime is more obscure

I've never in my life been to a store that sold lemons where they weren't sitting right next to a giant pile of limes.

>lime is more obscure

you flyover states are out of control

I find limes more places than lemons

Even the Brits had limes, how fucked is your geopolitical homeland?

He's obviously non-American.

Better be a NorK with his no lime having ass.

Lime has nowhere near the commercial availability of lemon and none of you have given a good reason why it has any benefits very lemon.

I'll let you in on a secret: we only pretend to like limes to seem more cultured

all this weird hipster fruit is just veblen goods, I saw the cool hipsters with their newfangled ipods lined up at whole foods while wearing the fashionable new ugg boots and smugly showing off their bags of limes and I couldn't let myself be left out of the cool crowd

so I rushed to the "obscure exotic specialty fruits" section of the store, and loaded up on limes but not before looking them up on my phone to see what the proper way to pick them up and place them in a plastic bag would be (authenticity is very important)

>it has any benefits very lemon

Stopped reading right there.

Stopped reading at the end of the post, huh?

everyone here = faggots trolling faggots trolling faggots

but i kinda agree limes are inferior to lemons. limes are better for beer i guess.

shit skins call eveything a "lemon" anyways

>current year
>not having your limes and lemons in power form
ISHYGDDT

The only thing lemons are good for is lemonade.

yes true

Limeade is better.

Exactly

Water is better.

Lemon is more versatile, so I agree with this notion.

Are people in this thread seriously arguing whether lemons or limes are more "hipster"? Jesus christ it's fucking fruit

>i garnish my $20 mixed drink with starfruit slices

Obviously some fruits are more obscure than others, but lemon and limes are ubiquitous.

That's not terribly rare where I'm from. I had to eat a lot of it whenever we visited some relatives since there were plants near their house. I didn't like it, the best way I have to describe it is that it tastes dry. I had no idea it was considered exotic until I started using the internet

>i ate a lot of meme fruit that tastes bad
>it means i am more sophisticated than you

Veeky Forums

>lime is better because i can fit 3 in my anus as oppossed to just one big lemon

No, I just said some of my relatives gifted us a lot of their starfruit whenever we visited (which again, isn't rare, expensive or a "meme" where I grew), which I then ate out of politeness despite not liking the fruit

>Island nigger detected

you sound like a bitch

I'm sorry that you feel anything that you aren't familiar with is snobbish

>it was a gift
>i have to eat it

It would have come off badly to not eat any when they were fucking showering us on it

And to be honest it was less my own sense of politeness and more my parents nagging me about it. After that I just ate it on my own

>mommy put something green on my plate next to my tenddies (they're even touching!) because she cares about me and wants to see me grow up strong and healthy
>i have to eat it

No CONDTIONER IS BETTA
I make your hair siiilky smoooth

To be fair that meme doesn't apply when you're an actual little kid