How to serve these?

how would you serve these? I made a bunch, twice as much as the pic and dont just want to toss them into a salad bowl, any ideas on how make these serve up a little more "stylish" for lack of a better word
will garnish with chiffonade basil and a little flat leaf parsley.

Make a baguette and stick the pointy ends of the toothpicks into it in a few rows.

On a platter.

I assume your making hors d'oeuvres for a party from your pic. Do you plan on serving them individually? First, separate out the olives, you don't want that brined flavor with your cheese. Second, omit the parsley. Now if you plan on serving them on toothpicks, halve the tomatos, halve the mozzarella, and skewer each alternating with a piece of folded up basil inbetween: tomato/basil/moz/basil/tomato. If you live in the states, march you ass to the store and buy some Newmans Own balsamic vinaigrette, or if you have good balsamic on hand, make your own. Dress them with that. If serving on plates, put a teaspoon of balsamic on the plate, place your skewer. To make it "stylish" you really should have bought a large chunk of mozzarella & large tomatoes and arranged them in slices with a balsamic drizzle. But I think you'll still pull it off.

>made a bunch of these, how do i serve this
>completely remake them

yep

just dump em on a plate/platter and drizzle some balsamic reduction on top and call it a day

It's an idea. More than you've contributed fuck boi. Here's another, pour some balsamic vinaigrette in a bowl and let your guests dip them.

thanks thats what i'll end up doing.

thanks the classic way was an option but its finger food not sit down with a plate and eat food.

thanks Veeky Forums

Don't dump them, though. Get a long thing platter and lay them side-by-side. If you run out of room, you can stack them, but drizzle some balsamic reduction before stacking.

If it's a casual affair, next time you can do the same thing with some mozz, tomato, salami, olive, maybe pepperoncini, dress with Italian dressing throw on a platter. Have a good party m8

>more than you've contributed

I contributed the only reply answering the OP question that wasn't, "dump them on a plate", but apparently that's the answer OP was looking for and somehow couldn't figure out on his own.

Your spot on with the reduction, but I don't think OP is up to the task on this one.
Fair enough. I apologize and stand down.

I gave an answer that wasn't that.

If you're a cute son of a bitch, you make them into fishing bobbers.

Those look objectively worse than OP's though. Almost repulsive. The tomatoes have lost all their juices.

I'm confused as to what you're trying to convey here. Is this how you respond to everybody that admits they were in the wrong by assuming user was a drive by shit poster by calling them a fedora wearing faggot? That's not cricket m8.

STAND DOWN SIR

>halve the tomatos

Stopped reading there. The best part of a cherry or plum tomato is the *pop* when you bite into it, and the explosion of juice and flavor.

>cherry tomatoes

revolting.

Agreed. But OP wanted "stylish" and he's got mozzarella and tomato on a toothpick and plans on sprinkling basil on top that no one is going to experience for obvious logistical reasons. Not the best idea to be sure (longer skewers would be best to your point), but it's what the numb nuts has to work with. I'm out.

that looks disgusting. Even fish would reject that slop...now fuck off and go bobber on a dick

because reductions are really hard...ive heard that in restaurants they have the white guys make them instead of a mexican....even if they get paid the same low wage.

its not what i was looking for its just that all of your ideas sucked except for that one. yours included. do you even cook?

Veeky Forums typical

get a block of florist's foam, cover it in decorated paper towels, and stab them into it vertically? or get a foam sphere on a stick, stab them in all around it, and put it in a vase?

Given that OP has Walmart mozzarella on a stick, and his satisfactory answer for "stylish" is to put them on a plate and dress them, it's unlikely that he that he has $50 balsamic in his cupboard.

its buffalo cheese, bought from a cheese shop.

I guess making knee jerk assumptions on Veeky Forums is enough proof that you really dont know shit about food and cooking.

at least you tried.

i would drink like 20 beers and eat your cheese toothpicks user

everyone here is just salty because they dont have anywhere to be for the 4th / no friends

Criticizing someone making knee jerk assumptions on Veeky Forums is enough proof that you really don't know shit.

At least you tried

thats true and at least you tried....
lets get back to discussing which fast food burger is really the best.

here have a hot dog. have a happy 4th

At least post a real fucking hotdog

>buffalo cheese
>served on toothpicks
>shit prep
>shit pres
>settles for "put em' on a plate"
No user, you failed.