Could someone help this poor girl that just started...

Could someone help this poor girl that just started? My short-term goal is to retire from my day job and my long-term goal is to live in Japan and be a neet.

I need advice

post tits

Post tits or GTFO

PLEASE BE BAIT
PLEASE BE BAIT

PLEEEEASEEE

PLLLLEEEASE

BEEE

BAAAAAIIITT

My advice is to kill yourself. Your gender has nothing to do with the nature of your post, yet you felt the need to mention it anyway in order to garner attention. Pathetic.

Of course you use the comic sans font or whatever the fuck it is

HI GUYS IM A GIRL

If you send me pics of your tiddies I'll help you out. Send to: [email protected]

You can start by posting tits with timestamp whore

post feet

>I'm a girl

so fucking what congratulations and check your female privilege

Why are so many autistic females in love with Japan? It's current incarnation is abhorrent.

tits or GTFO

Idk normally id say its attention whoring but, we have males all the time saying 'help a poor guy out' on this board. OP Considering you have link as something your watching someone is most likely going to tell you to dump it all there because sergey and 7s and etc.. Etc..

I'd take tits over Gifto desu.

bobs an vagine

Here's some advice:

1. Get less diversified. For the low capital you have, you're far too fucking spread out in investments.

2. Remember to make sure your making money in fiat and Bitcoin... if you're losing Bitcoin value and Bitcoin value in fiat is going up, you need to reevaluate.

3. Set goals, strategies, targets etc

4. Don't expect booms to last. They happen several times a year either with bitcoin or altcoins/combo of both but remember - make money, close positions and don't be left bagholding.

Hopefully some of this helped. Best wishes for your future.

-user.

No, they say "help a poorfag out" or "help a poor user out" or "help me get out of this third world shithole"
This OP was such a forced way of saying "I'm a girl" that I had to read it twice because I didn't think this slut was talking about herself.

buy low, sell high
don't listen to people who tell you to go all in. always hedge your bets. start with a small number of coins, expand as you make money.
crypto is a volatile market, expect booms and crashes for the foreseeable future.

open bobs sir
bitch lasagna

bitch lasagna

If you post nudes with a timestamp along with one social media account to verify, then I will send you 1 BTC.

well m'lady i see you are in a bit of a pickle. no worry, i can be of service. since you are new to this "cryptocoin" space my advice would be to stay in bitcoin/eth until you have done enough research on other coins before you decide to switch out of btc/eth. have a nice day m'lady and may the lord be with you

It's almost the same thing to the point where you're splitting hairs, but this is against the rules and should be deleted ASAP. Go on craigslist for an easy buck if you're poor OP.

Kneepads

Hold what you have and put in more whenever there is a large dip.

Post tits

I'll show my tits if you send me 0.02 eth
0x421fa9b88044e9668637eefe9921364421f7f4dd

Post timestamp first.

You're going about this all wrong. Forget about investing in digital clam shells, only men need to do that to live as neets.
>find man with potential
>suck his dick all the time
That's it.

I'll give you advice after you post tits with time stamp or CHANGE THAT FUCKING FONT

>short term goal is retirement off 100$
Please fuck off