EOS

Thoughts on EOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12BNIQuH4MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought some to experiment with, I dig the project but am not expecting crazy gains. Got like 10 of them at $6

Aren't they still basically in development?

I don't see how they will be able to do the token transfer successfully, but Dan probably won't even stick around for that.

I think it will be popular in the medium term. Price will pump and people will call it the ETH killer, but ADA is building a strong architecture to actually handle the global economy and it will win out in the end.

If they can pull off their promises, it's going places. Dare i say it can be up in the ranks of eth or surpass it in the future. But that all depends

I have purchased some and I've been following the project for a few months. On one hand, the more I hear from Dan Larimer the more confidence I have in the project. I've never used Bitshares but the underlying concept of Steem is a brilliant proof-of-concept and at the very least a pretty successful social media platform. He definitely has the credentials.

On the other hand, that Brock Pierce guy gives me a real bad vibe. I can't take the hat serious and I don't trust the guy that partnered with Steve Bannon to hire Chinese people to farm WoW gold; very scammy.

Once I realized he was the kid from Disney's First Kid with Sinbad, I don't know if I trust him less, or more... I saw that movie in the theater as a kid and watched the VHS all the time so I feel like we go way back.

As far as the company goes, there's a lot more money involved and a bigger community than any startup I've ever seen that doesn't even have a product yet.

Short term top 10, long term top 5. Easily $15-$20 at main net launch. If the overall market is doing good probably $30+.

They are going to launch 1000 dapps at main net launch. Bunch of devs already porting from eth to eos. Super ambition project but they have plenty in their war chest. If the launch is successful it's gonna be big no doubt.

It's a scam, just a whitepaper, devs on holiday, devs partying at burning man, millions of dollars a day, all spent on traps and drugs, it's just am eth token, no proven blockchain, scam like tron, stay away

Confirmed vaporware. It’s useless since stellar lumens spread.

When is mainnet

I think EOS will succeed using brute force

June 1st.

Paedo coin, Brock pierce created it so he can buy all the young boys in puerto Rico. Didn't you read the white paper. Last page, decentralised legal settlement for molested young boys. Got to admit, pretty smart use of the blockchain

going to be bigtime FOMO on EOS heading into June

EASY MONEY HERE

Just load up now and on any dip, EOS will 100% head up into June 1, take half off (initial investment) and let rest ride

Shit I need more

While I agree this all could be true, it doesn't mean it won't take off. CEOs wasting piles of cash on dumb and potentially evil shit hasn't stopped plenty of companies from thriving.

Agreed. They have been operating a daily money printing machine via the ICO for the past 8 Months; there is a lot of power in this thing; not to be underestimated.

This.

Better do that soon. Looks like alts might start recovering any day now. Fomo before main net launch is gonna start creeping the price up.

>It's a scam, just a whitepaper, devs on holiday
Then what the fuck is the node, the blocks and the demos I run myself in my computah from the excellent github code, you filthy idiot?

Its funny how everyone is forgetting the airdrop barrage that EOS holders will have thanks to block.one.

You dont even need to invest in ICOs anymore for projects in EOS

>only have 200

if you're going to invest in EOS

MUST TAKE ACTION BEFORE JUNE 1

watch video
youtube.com/watch?v=12BNIQuH4MI

Better gains to be had with this competitor.

While I take these Weiss Ratings with a grain of salt, the fact that wall street investors likely see EOS as comparable to ETH does mean something. Institutional money that missed the boat on BTC/ETH will be (has been) dumping pallets of cash into this thing.

6bil market cap on an ERC20 token lmao

Richard of IOC said EOS is shit

Ioc is cuck tier
This shit is cuck holding the video camera tier

So much fake fud in here
>Muh erc20
>Muh pedo (he's not, he was actually molested you morons)

Seriously EOS doesn't need shill. If it's good enough for Eric Schmidt, it's good enough for me.

I think EOS is the future top 5 coin with NEO as 4rd.

EOS > NEO if they deliver. Ffs, Novogratz and ETH mining pools are investing in EOS but not NEO.

Why would I ever think about a coin that is basically a worse version of HPB?

They molest them when they're young to create slaves through trauma based mind control. Have fun with your deep state coin.

Gets crushed by HPB