Brain Fog & Diet

Is a Gluten Free diet the key to relieving "brain fog"? What aspects of our diet contribute to brain fog and how can we relieve ourselves of this ailment?

Speak for yourself, I don't have brain fog.

How do you know?

I've also wondered if blood sugar (regardless if you're diabetic or not) contributes to mental fogginess.

There's literally no reason to go gluten-free unless you have Celiac disease

I know. It's just a bait for the thread.

But I did have one college professor that swore by it.

>you havent been fasting for ramadan anyways

there are 27 things in a wheat kernal you can have an intolerance for or be alergic to.
gluten free is just not for celiacs

I am shitting you not, going vegan and eating healthy will increase your mental acuity several fold. I struggled learning all throughout high school due to poor diet, but I went vegan and learned to cook during freshman year at uni. 3.7 GPA in engineering and learned a second language during my free time in 6 months.

What is in the top left bowl?

Is gluten free the greatest millennial meme?

Looks like wild rice to me.

Looks like wild rice to me, which I believe is actually a grass.

If you're an internet addict you probably sleep like shit. Sorting your sleep out will do wonders, more than diet could ever hope to

Also less sugar equals less crashing

Type 1 reporting in.
It does. Insulin spikes make you tired.
Poor blood sugar control will wear you down very quickly.

The one reasonablend argument I've heard for avoiding gluten is that it coats your intestines and prevents them from absorbing micros from other food. I don't know how accurate that is, though, and I don't even know if it's detrimental. Don't have source atm, I think it was some clickbait site, but they cited sources.

how about no sugar
gluten is a meme but gluten free food is trendy, for some reason sugar free doesn't go so well with the same tumblr crowd

Try eating more fish and leafy vegetables and if you are overweight, change that. Just have a balanced life; good food, regular exercise, sleep, work, hobbies/interests.

Hmmm, I know people who are vegan that think it is the be all and end all of diets/lifestyles but it is not always beneficial for your body. For example the problem with soy (which I assume you eat as a source of protein) is that it mimics estrogen which will fuck with your natural hormones whether you are female or male. In men, too much soy that it disrupts hormones can lead to a testosterone imbalance, infertility and a low sperm count. It is why vegan males are usually more effeminate.

Fun fact most things you buy in cafes that are labelled gluten free, aren't. They need to be cooked, prepared and stored seperately from gluten foods in order to really be classified as gluten free.

sugar-free? What exactly do you mean by that. Fruits and vegetables have sugar in them. I suppose you mean no refined sugar.

something about fiber in fruits counteracting the effect of sugar on blood sugar levels

>just try to be perfect
>its easy

fuck you kid im going to drink some more rum and order a pizza

>Brain Fog
???????

>brain fog
it's only the weed I smoke, not the gluten I ingest. Take your scare tactics and hysteric misinformation elsewhere

Ehhhhh.

>consume an excessive amount of sugar, caffeine, don't exercise, don't sleep enough, don't drink enough water
>blame gluten

That's because sugar free's been around forever, while gluten free is newish.

gluten is the jew of foods

>/pol/tards genuinely believe this.

i think you are missing what i was saying...

i was saying that gluten is blamed for problems it doesn't cause.

this is why you did bad on your SAT and didn't get any scholarships for college user.

i kind of thought you were saying something negative about jews too, but then realized you were saying it's a scapegoat.