About to cook this badboy. Pic related

About to cook this badboy. Pic related.

Also frozen pizza thread

You should just splurge and get the digiorno since it's way better.

Pre oven shot. Gonna try 17minutes at 375

True. But this was $2.50. 'orno is almost $7

Digiorno is like $5 and some change and you get a supreme pizza for that.

I'd rather spend the extra $2.50 and get something a lot better.

How should i slice it when its done?

Into eighths.

don't slice, fold it up like a taco

2.50 for this pizza is acceptable.

It will not taste great OP but it is the cheapest way to satisfy that pizza craving.

Spiral slice.

Lol

Best frozen pizza coming through

14 yr old homeless man detected.

next time you bite into a digiorno, think about how much flavor it has (it doesn't have any). digiorno is awful. microwaved totino's is more flavorful.

at least tony's knows it's below fast food-tier and doesn't try to hide it.

dumb ass.

Best frozen pizza coming in.

digiorno fucking sucks. The crust is way too doughy, no matter how much you cook it. Also the sauce just tastes off. Plus it's overpriced.

The best frozen pizza is Red Baron, by far.

your in denial. digironos is terrible. no hot sauce in the developed world can save it.

everything you just said is spot on

SHIT
H
I
T

Search your feelings
You know this to be true

It reminds me of my childhood.

Ellio's is actually decent. I always add more mozzarella and some shredded parmesan to it and it comes out 10x better.

>implying I don't like doughy crust
>implying I expect amazing sauce in a frozen pizza
Toppings are decent enough.

For $5 I think it's a perfectly good frozen pizza.

so which is the best frozen pizza a man can buy?

Red Baron, my friend.

>pepperoni
>made with pork, chicken and beef

Kek

Aldi makes that exact pizza for at least 2/3 the price.

Other name brands make a better pizza price/oz if you are willing to pay 5.50 dollars a pizza even before a sale.

That brand is sucks on both ends of the price spectrum and is shitty. It fails on ALL fronts.

>expecting hot sauce for any pizza

Never thought I would have to say this.

>aldi

where you from?

Florida fag, namely Orlando.

For many years the pizza was 2 USD, it finally went up to 2.29 before I moved 6 months ago.

I am willing to be cheap as long as the ingredients are not faux oil shit, but Aldi in florida at least doesn't do that. It is flour, cheese, and meat. Or what you expect from a real pizza.

There's this one frozen pizza called Reggio's but it's hard to find, the only store that had it quit carrying it recently. It was delicious though, a lot of cheese and a real breadstick-like crust instead of that shitty kind that most frozen pizzas have.

Still, it was like $7 for one. I don't see much point in paying more than a buck or two for a frozen za when there's a ghetto $4 hot and ready place close to my house

Are refrigerated pizzas allowed? The Co-Op has the best pizzas among UK supermarkets. Even the ones that aren't their "truly irresistible" brand are amazing. I live in Toronto now and can get a large pizza from Domino's for less than that price though.

Is Homerun Inn frozen pizza good? I've heard some people talk about it but I have yet to try it. The deep dish looks good but it's around $15 or so here.

I really liked these, nice crust and good sweet sauce, meats were great too. Tonys is classic, tombstone is fine, digiorno is closest to "real" pizza but that doesnt necesarily put it above the rest. frozen pizza is its own thing, and i love it for that.

Costco take'n'bakes are (or were, I haven't been there in a while and apparently they discontinued the margherita) genuinely great.

for reference that's an 18" pie.

You had a shitty childhood.

this guy knows his fro' 'za

who /buitoni/ here?

Best pizza

i like their ravioli, never seen their pizza.

I used to love tony's pizza, but haven't had it in like 10 years. I went to the store fairly recently and picked some up. I don't know what they did to them now, but I really fucking dislike it. Tombstone all the way

Behold

I wish I could get this in the US. I want to try it.

I like tombstone but I get red barons for $4 too, I like them a little better.

>ghetto $4 hot and ready
That's the dream

I always see those and pic related at WalMart. Can anyone tell me if they're good or not?

Red Baron was the shit before the sauce change. Now it's Tombstone all the way. Square cut pepperonis in the sauce? Hell yeah.

its terrible

My guiltiest of pleasures.

Opinions on Homerun Inn frozies?

They don't even taste remotely good.

Tony's is infinitely better than totinos

I share your pain reggio friend. I think our sav-a-lot still carries them

My nigger

opinions on this? i dont hate em and the price is right

These things are great when your drunk

No dangerous knife required

>14 year-old
>man

anybody else ever stop and think about what a weird fucking name "Tombstone" is for a frozen pizza brand? i mean really

no, cause when you cook it it turns out hard as stone

>Aldi
>Mexican pizza
Gottdamn. That crust was more flakey than all the women I've almost encountered through tinder.

It is blah but that crust is satisfying as fuck to me.

Hot Pockets Sandwich Spicy Pepperoni frozen pizza

They taste GREAT.

Mikes is garbage, Sasquatch is okay. Crust is nice.

awesome

good job

Mikes is str8 dookie. It looks you'll have a fun time, but you won't. I promise.

I agree but that shit was delicious for 3 dollars.

The one Aldi item I miss the most.

>Everyone failing to mention the absolute GOAT brand of frozen pizza

This is the greatest frozen pizza ever made. The Red Baron Classic Crust Supreme. 12 inches, more than enough to feed any NEET.

Wagner Big Pizza Beef Chalapenos Nacho Cheese is the best frozen pizza.

nice!

Wow that looks fucking terrible

>sees crystals

either you undercooked it or you added salt.

Sad!

good job cutting that piece of shit and making it look worse than it could ever look (it's still a piece of shit)

Your crust looks like mold, great job on the cut.

AMERICA!

Fake cheese and fake meat.

i fucking love bagel bites, i generally eat pretty healthy but like once a month i have to buy a huge box of these and just pound the shit out of em.

Last time I was in this thread someone mentioned this, and it's fucking amazing.

Jack's
>cheaper than most
>comes in plastic instead of box
>thin crust so no extra dough
>actually has good sauce
>cheese isn't hard, also good
>can pop it out of the oven and cut it on the cardboard it came with to save a dish from washing, then throw it all neatly away

Thanks for whoever mentioned it last time, just posting now to praise it.

Just as long as you added fresh toppings like black olives, tomato slices, and anchovies.

They make a quality product, but it's pretty bland on it's own. The thin crust makes it ideal as a pizza base for other ingredients.

DiGiorno's Supreme my go-to brand.

Connie's is good too, but it's really greasy.

>le red baron meme

Red Baron is cardboard. The best frozen pizza is Connie's.

Pizza day pizza is best pizza.

Ever since I learned of this brand I've been looking for it, but can't find it anywhere.

the spinach ones were pretty good. its just too bad theyve gone up in price 3X since 2012.

Probably the best frozen pizza brand I've ever had.

came here to post this.
only frozen pizza worth buying.

Yoo yea like a bowl of these when your drunk