XRP / xRapid Diagram
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N

XRP Compared to other Crypto
imgur.com/a/PvTef

Companies Using XRP:
imgur.com/a/xEbcx

Facts:
XRP is blockchain technology.
XRP is not centralized, anyone can run validator server: xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
XRP price is not fixed by anyone not even banks or Ripple Co.
XRP is a coin used to transport value over the Internet, specifically over the blockchain network, same as any other coin.
There is a limited amount of XRP amount premined around 100B.
In order for the banks to use XRP, fast payments with literary 0 costs they will need to purchase XRP for their reserves from Ripple Co at market price.

XRP diagram explained:
The orange box is a xRapid software that automates exchange of fiat to XRP a current exchange rate.
Wheneven customer wants to send fiat, bank takes this fiat and exchanges it for XRP at current exchange rate,
XRP is sent over the blockchain to destination, at destination XRP amount is converted back to fiat.
All of this takes less than 3 seconds.

But muh jew coin:
Remember you are here to make money not for the moral that banks are evil, you are on Veeky Forums not /pol/.
If you think banks will go away anytime soon you are delusional retard.

But muh it's not moving:
XRP has gone up 30,000% last year, what do you mean is is not moving?!

But muh Ripple Co. can freeze your coins:
XRP CAN'T BE FROZEN BY ANYONE. Only IOUs/tokens can be frozen by the issuer. ripple.com/build/freeze/

But muh we have Visa/Nostro:
No, VISA is slow. If I pay you with Visa then you won't receive the funds for at least 3 days. With XRP you will receive the funds in 3 seconds.

This is the only coin that's changing the industry right now,
all others live on hype.

Spread the truth, brother

Xrp is only great for transferring money across borders, no one gives a shit how much it's worth. Which means it's worth shit. Sell on the next ath, it won't create anymore hype to inflate value. It will stabilize at the cap needed for the average amount of daily transfers.

Coin being used = value

Vaporware shitcoin = worthless

thanks bought 2.5K

Saged this copy pasta
SAGE
Sage
this worthless shill could not even be asked to change the pic, just moved some text around
OP has heavy bags
'buy one of the worst performing cryptos ATM'
SAGE

1.) The opening blocks are missing! 0 -32K (The transactions are still there, the ledger headers are missing)
2.) Ripple Network is Centralized! (No it isnt. Those people dont know how Nodes/Validators Work. Hint: Ripple 0.81)
3.) XRP Coin is Centralized! (Sort of, but ripple keeps it in escrow and its really no more centralized than BTC)
4.) Its not a real crypto! (Its premined and doesnt use POW/POS it uses a concensus algorithm, just as real as BTC/ETH)
5.) Its vulnerable to a 51% attack! (Yeah, so is democracy. The difference is that at 51% attack, the ledger would pause till validators/nodes chose other trusted nodes, BTC frex would just be f--ked)
6.) Its a Bank-sters coin! (Partly but generally we're more for large Financial institutions, including banks and multinational corps, trying to settle cross border payments)
7.) Banks will NEVER use XRP (They already use Ripple's services in which XRP aids in reducing costs even further, something some already do today)
8.) Whales control XRP (No, they dont. We've seen the ledger and who owns what)
9.) XRP will never be over $X because ther are too many coins/marketcap (XRP is trying to solve a Quadrillion $ (yearly) problem. the value of XRP can litterally be anything, no limits)

>Saged this copy pasta
>SAGE
>Sage
>this worthless shill could not even be asked to change the pic, just moved some text around
>OP has heavy bags
>'buy one of the worst performing cryptos ATM'
>SAGE
and a 'different' shill comes along with copy pasta
FUCK OFF KIKE
saged again

I sense much butt hurt in you, are you a chainlink investor by any chance?

No arguments, no fud provided, go back to your containment thread.

This. He's a nocoiner probably, or fell for the LINK meme.

just shorted 10k thanks brothers

sell the bottom, buy the top

i think that no one except the ones who already have bought xrp will believe me when i say that in regards of price 2018 will surprise a lot of people. and i honestly don't think in a negative way.
5 bucks is not out of reach and even more is only a few months away.

more like short the pump get rich

My short just got liquidated thanks user

no problem, anytime you need financial advice whether to buy or sell just look at random Veeky Forums threads

proof?

You do realise its a liquidity pool for xRapid where fiat comes in and out in under 5 seconds. And why would they want a pajeet lije you holding their "crypto currency". Newsflash, XRPII is an exhchange where Joel Katz and his cuck ripple friends sell ripple to bankers for whole sale prices but with a twist. They aren't allowed to sell huge volumes. You think youre joining the banks but theyre using you like they always do

When is the best time to buy this coin? I believe in the ripple system but I learned that xcurrent doesn't use XRP so how is it going to gain worth?

Daily reminder that if you trade precious LIMITED BTC for xrp then you are a weak minded brainlet who is susceptible to jew propaganda.

XRP / xRapid is being tested at various financial institutions right now, around 1 USD is a good time to get in.

Awesome work, user.

In unofficial news:
XRP / xRapid is being tested in Europe's biggest bank.