Gonna make some ice cream tomorrow

Gonna make some ice cream tomorrow
What flavor should I make?

Chocolate peppermint chile green tea sea salt

Beetroot or pickle.

Almost sounds good except for the chile ruins it and green tea would be overwhelmed but anyway I assume you';re going for hipster ridiculousness.

I say dark raw chocolate sea salt caramel.

Maybe cayenne instead of chili?

Semen flavored.

God Damn that ice cream is grainy af. I bet everyone's mouth got cut to shit trying to eat that.

Beat me to it

Coffee is the obvious answer.

How do I make coffee ice cream
Should I use espresso or put fine ground coffee in while I'm churning?

Cum

Mixed berry
Mango
Coconut

birthday cake

Pineapple.

Fuck. Strike that. Make lemon ice cream, then also make a series of berry compotes to drizzle on top. Blueberry and raspberry both go fucking amazingly with lemon.

Earl Grey

Matcha green tea with raspberry swirl

American

Why not both? Grind a little bit extra than you usually would, and grind that extra a little finer than that. Make the espresso with the rest and boom, coffee to add.

Parmesan
Asparagus
Crab

craft beer

banana is the way to go

this
also i can tell just by looking at it that the strawberries used weren't ripe enough/weren't used in high enough quantities

Salted caramel

i work at an ice cream parlor and make ice cream for a job

if you're looking for a summer flavor try peach or cactus pear (they're both in season right now)

if you're going to do coffee i recommend adding some caramel and salt
if you use coffee make sure that it is cold brew (lower acidity)

i don't recommend berry flavors (seeds ruin the texture)
i don't recommend citrus flavors (the acidity makes the milk separate and its pretty gross)

Not, OP. I have some frozen cranberries in my freezer. I wanted to at some point make a reduction out of it. Strain it of pulp, and all it leaves behind. I wonder how good it would come out in the end as something made for ice cream?

I've never made cranberry ice cream before
Cranberries are pretty acidic but I've never had an issue with berries being too acidic it's just that you need to make sure the puree or reduction you use is seed free because that's the number one issue with berry flavors

Pomegranate gonorrhea

That's true, I did also figure of also throwing in blackberries. I made once with adding a cinnamon stick. It was a fall/winter holiday.

We make blackberry ice cream every now and then
Blackberries are also in season now so there's no better time
The seeds are enormous though

Butter rum

Rum raisin

passionfruit white chocolate chip

Gorgonzola!

Semen

Came to post this.

'go 'za flavored ice cream.

Vanilla with crumbled chocolate chip cookies. Cookies with ice cream is my weakness. Fresh homemade cookies are best, but any kind works fine.