Why is this a thing?

Why is this a thing?

>He's never eaten a walking taco
user pls

The very fact in the OP someone had to show what to grab shows no one really eats it.

The very fact someone who made the the frito pie look simple just shows how hipster cooking works.

tostilocos are the fucking shit

>hipster cooking

Frito pie tacos like this have been around since at least the 80's.

Believe me, I love it.

It had three ingredients. Fritos, ground beef, and cheese. It was poor food.

The very fact you had an "ingredient" bar defeats the whole point of the dish. No one thought it was a dish to celebrate. Rather, it was a dish to cut costs.

Also, never, ever, was raw onions added. If anyone has to read a single sentence from this:

Onions NEVER go in a Frito Pie.

Tostilocos aren't so new but I guess white people and third generation chicanos are touting it is as next big thing now. It's a bag full of garbage

>The very fact
You keep saying this.

Another walking taco user here. What the fuck is this tostiloco and frito pie bullshit?

Two separate things.

Ok.

Do you eat spaghettios and add topings because they are a great culinary dish? Or rather because they are what you have so you do with what you got?

I will not be so pretensions as to assume your tastes. Very many dishes were once peasant food then evolved over time. But I am just curious. Do you really think a bag of fritos + ground beef + choice of toppings is a dish to look forward to?

I am white bread, if anything it was the most exotic thing I ate in school. If not for school I would never experience it despite eating other foods around the world. Yet I have eaten foods from the middle east, Africa, and Asian yet still find "Frito pie" the most peculiar dish.

"We have the cheapest meat and the cheapest bag of junk food grain. Let us make a dish of it" yet it managed to outdo the Asians. I will give credit, that is not easy.

You've mistaken the small amount of words I posted as a reply to your overall point, there are no lines to read between, you just keep saying "the very fact" and it's weird.

>I am white bread

Pretty sure you mean white bred

I never thought I'd say this but I'm triggered

This is the worst thing I have ever seen on the internet jesus christ

They way they are using those tongs triggers some autism I never even knew I had.

because we haven't nuked mexico yet

Nice copypasta m8

everytime i see tostilocos, im about to puke not even kidding. I can see gore and scat and whatnot, but these videos are just fucking gross

i'd try it

the seasoning looks a bit excessive though

People in the Midwest eat this stuff a lot at fairs and other large gatherings. We call it "walking tacos", and it has nothing to do with poverty food or the south. People like it because it's a taco salad that comes with its own container, and because it's novel enough to seem fun.
I'm sorry that you grew up poor user, but there isn't some hipster cabal scheming to bastardize the Frito pie. This is just a case of regional differences in food.

>street food

pig disgusting, enjoy that hepatitis

>shitskin "cuisine"

You'll find that shit in the street corners of any major Mexican city from booth vendors.

The Mexican equivalent of the hillbilly/nigger/peasant began these weird ass concoctions and mostly they eat them, but they have gain ground on the curious pedestrian.

I think it must give you ulcers cause that's a lot of sauces and acids.

Tacos and tortas>this nasty shit; poor vendors trying to make a buck(or pesos)

Reminds me of when I tutored little Mexican kids. They'd bring in hot cheetos.

>open up bag of cheetos
>get out bag of cut limes
>squeeze out limes into cheetos
>get out bottle of Tapatio and dump half of hot sauce in cheetos
>do the same thing with chili powder
>they mix it all up and chomp on it while I try to tutor them

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

I wuz prob. one of those lil kids.
Now I am stealing degrees.

Well, better than a good portion of those kids. There was this kid in the sixth grade. Nigga couldn't even read Captain Underpants.

Those are dorilocos, its a mexican thing.

I'd try it, but fuck that looks awful.

Why the ramen?

po' foke food

Dorilocos are actually p dank desu.
You small dick flyover whiteys don't know how it feels like to live in a DIVERSE neighborhood in a city.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SNACKS

Is that like 5 different preparations of onions she put into that bag of Doritos?

This post is stupid. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

SALTY SMALL DICKED FLYOVER KEK
ahaha btfo just leave desu i hope u die lmao

:^)

Christ. I hate when they have nigger tier parents

>The very fact in the OP someone had to show what to grab shows no one really eats it.

'gimme some of those pickled onions please'

>opening doritos with scissors
>using tongs

Every time this is posted, I always wonder but I never ask, what is it she is getting from the big pot?

corn

>a walking taco
tacos are walking tacos

Nah man, you bite in a taco as you're going along, and you're gonna lose all kinds of filling. This way, you take it with you to the bleachers, eating as you go, and never drop a thing.

Mexicans

>Mexican """"""""intellectuals"""""""" creating Mexican """"""""cuisine""""""""

No wonder Trump wants them banned.

I was looking for this thread since it got kicked off of /v/ walking tacos and taco salad with Dorites are great

he uses the same one for each topping
and then just leaves it in a jar full of liquid
bluuhhuhuh

everything in this thread looks like it was created to fuck with white people

im nicaraguan so idk what yall are up to

white people get triggered when they see food that isn't cabbage casserole.

Why would someone do this?

>Mom remarried to a mexishit so I have to put up with gross shit like chamoy, tajin, and that awful tamarind candy covered in chile powder

>tajin and tamarind candy are bad
just leave

>all these childish picky eaters
I thought Veeky Forums was adventurous

0:15 is pickled pork skin.

Hahaha, no. The only things that unite Veeky Forums are the love of fast food and a refusal to tip.

>mixing food with chips

whats next america? making a smoothie out of meat and ketchup?

is this why there are so many angry mexicans defending themselves on Veeky Forums lately? people posting these webms all over this site?

Both videos ITT look Mexican.
Have we been invaded that bad that when people see Mexicans, they think Americans already?

And I know you could mean the American continents.. But no one uses America like that.

>Mexico
>not in the Americas

Look at an atlast sometime fuckwit

I already acknowledged that smartass and absolutely no one uses "America" like that.