When will you faggots realize that the opportunity for getting rich by holding is over...

When will you faggots realize that the opportunity for getting rich by holding is over? We'll be going up and down for months now, always hovering around $400-500B market cap. The big players won't let it go higher without crashing it again. Learn to swingtrade if you want to be rich. Holding won't lead to anything anymore.

can someone who isn't spreading fud confirm or refute this for us brainlets?

Yes and no.
It will just go a lot slower

>We'll be going up and down for months now
We broke 400B two months ago my lad

Should go over $100k in 12-18 months - probably 12...

>opportunity for getting rich by holding is over?

Is a cliche - see pic related - just HODL...

There isn't enough volume to even break and hold 12k, who exactly is buying Bitcoin to 100k?

Wait, are you one of those "institutional money" retards?

Do you think this is the lowest the price is ever going to be...
...?

Will be funny to see people posting 'good thing I HODL'd' in 5 years from now when they went x10. While people who actively traded will be x1000 at that point.

not too smart are you, pajeet tier stupidity

No one is going to buy BTC up much.

Most of the rich people who I've heard talking about crypto, have said they don't see BTC as the coin that will make it in the end. My father works at a bank, they had to watch a presentation on crypto (was very positive surprisingly), and the guy said BTC had very little future and most likely some currency similar to ETH would be king.

During the presentation he discussed BTC, litecoin, BCASH, Ripple, Ethereum. I think there was one more he discussed, I think it was iota. Just saying, boomers are getting exposed to this stuff and even BOOMERS are going to know its a fucking shit coin.

Yawn. Heard that about 50 times already, starting one year ago.
Lmao. kys idot.

No, you didn't. I'm the first one to think of this since I am smarter than most people.

fuck off dinosaur

Just do both? I've been holding for a while and been doing shorts in the meantime, it's pretty fun

I can't be bothered to respond to this - I'll just say

1. You're wrong.
2. Your dad's a faggot.

Yes BTC should be irrelevant in 10 years however there is a reason 1 satoshi is what it is and wouldn't fit for convenient transactions at the total current money supply - it's necessary until then.

Sorry - if you have any responses please refer to 1 and 2...

>We'll be going up and down for months now, always hovering around $400-500B market cap.

so wait 12-18 months for natural price hike then - no need to be rich tomorrow kid

the latest disinfo campaign, complete with reddit spacing

Yeah is this pasta - I swear I've seen it somewhere before.

>No one is going to buy BTC up much.
You stupid faggot. Every blockchain startup has it's own shitcoin. The only way to buy the shitcoins is to buy BTC first.
To buy Cripple, you need BTC. To cash out Cripple, you need BTC.
BTC crashes - every other shitcoin gets fucked, BTC moons, every other shitcoin gets fucked. BTC is the gold standard of crypto.

And then you get fucking raped by taxes so much that you have literally less money than holding.

Good job retard. Or are you gonna make some shit up about how you won't ever cash out and wait for "le crypto revolution"?

Agreed. A crypto world without btc is possible, but unlikely in the near future.
I'd predict that BTC will never be completely irrelevant and in the long term I see most potential and usage for cryptos without a blockchain like IOTA and XRP.
Just try downloading the BTC blockchain in ten years from now, it will be terrabytes big, that will be an issue for most people. What do you think?

fucking retarded. writing off the one coin that has a track history of being used and has never been hacked. ethereum has been hacked a few times between the dao and their fucking parity wallet. how stupid are people. btc has the best software developers hands down. these bankers have no fucking clue how software works.

Do americucks realise that their shithole is the only country you pay tax on every single trade?

Also,
>Not washing tue btc with monero and seling for cash

Warren Buffet is mainly referring to shares, not daytrading.
And his methods are somewhat old but more stress free, as in if you like a company, buy it for a price youre comfortable with and leave it, checking on it every 2-3 weeks.
Share trading investors who like a bit more action will watch their stocks everyday, selling their holdings at a high price to buy them back cheaper in 2-3 weeks time (assuming the company is still growing/doing well) basically taking advantage of the price movement.
Not that theres anything wrong with it but its somewhat riskier if you sold your shares and suddenly the company goes into a trading halt and announces something big and you miss out on all the gains you could have made because you were swing trading.

>Thinking you can trade to x1000
>Thinking you can predict the future
There is a reason 99% of traders lose money

One word:
T A X E S

>When will you faggots realize that the opportunity for getting rich by holding is over?

Let's admit it OP, you don't know if this is true or not. I entered crypto when BTC was around $600, and people were saying exactly this back then. How do you know that much more people will not want to invest? You don't.