Health

Trying to rework my diet to be a lot healthier.
What are some cheap and healthy things i can make that still taste great?

Beans

Sadly cheap and healthy doesn't necessary go hand in hand. At least not where I'm from. But try to cut out as much of red and processed meat as possible. Chicken, fish, seafood, beans and lentils are all low in calories and cholesterol. Salmon is higher in cals but also contains some very healthy fats. Vegetables of all kinds are wonderful, fresh or frozen. Leafy greens like spinach, kale, cabbage etc are popular for a reason. Avocados, nuts and olives (I'd say egg yolks as well) contains healthy and important fats and studies made shows that there are no evidence linking these type of fat to obesity. As long as you cut down on junk food and sweets to once a week, eat a wide variety of greens and more lean meats or less meat in general, cutting down on your dairy intake and most importantly, cook your own food you really shouldn't have to change your diet that much to begin with.

Any basic stir fry noodles

How does one not get shitty in the stomach after eating beans? Every time I eat beans I become a fucking gassy mexican, and my shit is pure porridge.

veggie bean chili with aspartame

boil them properly
also I guess it takes some getting used to. If your gut flora isn't used to the fiber and sugars from beans it might be worse than when you eat beans regularly.

Just eat less fat shit

>Eat

Fruit (berries),leafy vegetables,legumes,white meat and sea food.

>Consume moderately

Animal products (especially red meat),nuts,root vegetables,spices and cereals.

>Don't eat

Processed or hyper palatable-elaborated food.
Sugar,oil,fluor ect.

I could eat this everyday. Some kind of sauced white meat chicken, steamed rice, and steamed vegetables.

And get off your fat ass. Go throw a frisbee or buy a lawn mower and cut people's lawns.

Let me happily redirect you to my home board you might get bullied a little bit but you should also receive some very useful information

Dairy is fine if your diet is good

Cabbage is 50p for 4 servings. Frozen veggies 89p/kg. Sardines 35p/can. Brown rice, oats, dry lentils literally pennies a serving

fruit is expensive as shit

what's the sauce that shit looks tasty af

Ratatouille!

Stir fries (chose noodles or rice and a large selection of veggies and eggs or really cheap cut of pork along with some simple seasoning and garlic/ginger etc.

Vegetable curries. One of my favourites is made with chickpeas, Japanese eggplant, spinach and tomato. Use jarred curry paste or your own blend of spices. Serve with rice and homemade flatbread.

Home-made pizza. Load up on veggies and sauce, use a thin crust and go easy with the slices of mozzarella.

Fish. If you're lucky enough to live in a coastal area then get fresh fish. Some fish is very cheap like pollock and mackerel. If not, get frozen I guess. Pan sear it or foil-bake it with some flavour of you chosing and serve with rice or roast potatoes and plenty of steamed veg.

Fruit is not expensive. Get better at shopping.

hoisin

Save yourself
Save the animals
Save the world

Go vegan

>vegan
>cheap

Fruit is expensive. Get better at shitposting.

>implying potatoes are expensive

three dollars will feed a starving african kid for a week, beans and rice are cheap as fuck.

>you can live off a vegan diet for very cheap if you live like a starving african child

>Salmon is higher in cals but also contains some very healthy fats.
Are you a woman? A pound of salmon is like 700 calories.

It's so easy to count calories, just do intermittent fasting and eat two big meals a day. You get two big pieces of meat and whatever else you want with it.

"don't eat red meat that often" advice is so dumb, what do you think our ancestors ate for hundreds of thousands of years? They were hunting herd animals, they weren't raising chickens. We're adapted to eat red meat.

fuck off.

I am, and an eating disordered one so my idea of healthy eating may vary from yours. So my first reaction was healthy=losing weight and then my reason set my straight and I didn't bother to rephrase.
Of course eating red meat never killed nobody but neither did cutting down on it. Assuming one cares about cholesterol levels, red meats and dairy are things to go easier on. Everything in moderation is key.

lentils, beans, eggs, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, rice

Water, underage girls

I read that as underwater girls

Growing up my mom never used spices or vegetables in meals because my dad would go throwing plates out the windows if he saw peas or broccoli in the dish. It was meat, potato, tomato salad every day for years.

I want to get into the canned beans and canned greens, anything I should now? Are they ok?

What are your best canned beans recipes?

I love me some Ratatouille - delicious and healthy, yet surprisingly easy.