>5 flavor packets
>99 cents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQw2qj2utOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

W2c?

asian market

its on amazon Mi Goreng Instant Noodles

the ideal of it is you boil the noodles and strain it and add all these fucking packets its great and cheap

I've got a bunch of asian supermarkets around me, yet I've never seen that, let alone any bag of ramen that big.

this samyang one was pretty bad desu

its from Indonesia pack of 30 is 17 dollary doos on amazon pretty cheap

It's a standard size pack, that pic just looks a bit misleading

Has anyone else had them?

im in fucking flavor town

the taste is really good for a cheap pack of ramen

Oh, my bad.

That's a pretty big investment. A lot of ramen for a long time.

lmao, antipodeans have known about indomie brand mi goreng for yonks

17 dollars for 30 meals is pretty good price

>be SE Asian
>keep seeing anons raving about this.

i honestly don't know what it is about this brand that drives you guys crazy, but i guess having eaten it for years kinda desensitized me.

>30 meals.
That's a fucking lot of salt.

You nigga seriously need to try Hoa Hoa noodle, shit is god tier

I had my fill of these in uni.

I've always found Indomie to be too sweet. This shit, though, is the tits.

These are the best in my opinion.

It's Australians, dude. They're the ones in love with this brand. The rest of us are eating Shin Ramyun or in my case, the Mama brand.

im op and im a burger

Yeah Indomie is pretty great. I've eaten it all my life, it's cool to see other people find out about it. Have you only had the regular flavor?

Must be Australians. You see people praising it here all the time, and when I finally got around to trying some it was painfully mediocre.

I'm a leaf and it's my fav

What have Australians got to do with anything?

It's popular there, they're right next to Indonesia, their pop-stars write songs about the stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQw2qj2utOg

>mfw no good ramen where I live
or I just haven't found it yet
the cheap/moderately priced ones are nothing to write home about, the more expensive stuff is weaboo bait priced at more cup noodles should ever cost

Thoughts on pic related?

What flavor is that? The spicy chicken one is pretty good.

Black Nongshim is best Nongshim.

Also: MAMA brand is ace.

it also only has like 400mg of sodium compared to other shit that normally has around 1800mg

No fucking way. I'll be on the lookout. The few options I have on a close local pharmacy are all sodium bombs just waiting to give me hypertension.

Indo Mie, I'm into you!

>All those social stigmas concerning instant noodles like how they make you dumb, make your hair loss quicker, make you stunt your growth when I was a kid

What the fuck was that all about? Y'all know what I'm talking about, right, SEAs?

to stop you from consuming too much MSG. My little sis kept eating the darn thing once to three times a day, as soon as she found out how to turn on the stove and cook it at 8 years old. several months before she turned 10, she kept complaining about back pains for weeks. the doctor diagnosed her with kidney stones. she hasn't touched the darn thing since she peed those spiky motherfuckers out.

Yeah these things are great. Serve over shredded lettuce with a fried egg, black pepper and some green onions and you hawe a legit meal

My mom did and still does make up shit to make me and my siblings not do shit.

"Don't eat mango on an empty stomach, you'll get sick!"

>Be malay in strayaland
>See my honky labmates brew Indomee in beakers in the lab
>mfw they eat it like ramen

You're supposed to drain the water and then only add the seasonings. Plebs.

Literally never seen a strayan not drain the water

squid

I've actually got a pack of these in my pantry that expired in 2011...hmm

YES! My nigga! That shit taste like the ones I used to eat in Japan!
I need a recipe for that sauce! It's supposed to be something like 'Udon-Sauce' just a lil different. Any idea?

There's 830mg of sodium in a standard pack of indomie, it's still a lot less than shin ramen and some others who come in at over 1300mg per serve

I used to LOVE this shit in uni. I'd always get a big box of the Hot & Spicy flavor at a local Asian market. It came with a pack of some type of oil (it was just slightly thicker than soy sauce) and some crispy onion topping as well as the spice packet.

They changed mix of the spice packets while I was in uni, however, and it became significantly less delicious. Still wasn't bad though.

>not really in the mood to drink a bunch of broth
>cook noodles separately
>reduce broth in a sauce pan until I end up with a thick sauce
>end up having yakisoba instead

ended up being spicy as hell though due to the concentration so I had to cut it with some honey while it was cooking. still hot as hell, still worth it

My favorite way to eat these is to buy a 5 pack then take all the flavor packets and sauces and whatnot and use them for just two portions of the noodles! So delicious and healthy.

>muka saya bila saya juga org melayu, & membaca post ni

seriously? i have got to go to straya & look at this shit myself

I don't know how anyone can eat that oriental stuff from the obscure isle in the supermarket, I have bought it a couple of times and it is so salty I find it almost inedible.

>Nongshim
The fucking best. Just finished a spicy chicken, the kimchi one is great too, never had black Nongshim though

apa?

This is the best. It even has a little packet of coconut oil.
Nongshim is consistently good too, except for that Chapaghetti bullshit.

these fuckers were my college year protip secret food about 10 years ago. glad its popular now. just be careful, shits loaded with calories.

for best results, do not overcook the noodles. you want them to be a little springy and firm. if you overcook them it will get all slimey and gross when added to the oils.

also you should premix the oil and powder in a bowl then just add the cooked noodles into the bowl and toss.

I know Indomie has a variety of flavors but I've only had the regular and spicy ones. Are any of the other flavors good?

BBQ chicken ain't bad
Rendang is ok

Nothing beats the original though to be quite honest family

I bought a metric fuckton of those on my way home from Thailand. Filled two suitcases full of different snacks from a 711. Best 14 dollars I ever spent.

Guys there's a spicy ribs flavour out now
It's excellent

seen green chili flavor a lot recently. kinda wanna try it, but green noodles feels off putting

Not a fan of that desu senpai

hell yeah, nigger. I love these things. The hot & spicy ones are the shit. I usually add an egg and some more spices, today I had one with stir fried squash and chicken.
Honestly, just the squash fried in some olive oil and added to this would be the bomb diggity.
I honestly cant even justify eating other kinds of instant ramen now.

that ain't ramen nigga

So I add about half a litre and all the packaging, then I stew the shit out of it till near all the water has evaporated, then I eat every soaked up overcooked noodle by one strand each.

Am I fucking retarded?

It's the standard mi goreng brand in Aus. Pretty sure the whole country collectively overdosed on it a few years ago or so though because I don't see it mentioned much anymore.

yes
you are supposed to cook the noodles then drain them and put them in a bowl then put everything in the packets on top of the noodles, mix and eat

Mah brothers from different mothers.

i used to eat this as sandwiches with heavily buttered bread until i started getting chest pains