What does ck think of this guy and his show?

what does ck think of this guy and his show?

Cheap jumbo knockoff.

I LOVE Short Fat Old Faggy "Man" Politely Tells Smelly Brown People Their Food Sucks!!! It's my FAVORITE show!
How many dicks and balls do you think he'll brag about having eaten this season?

Do you really care, you fucking autist ?

seems like you do

i wish he´d die already

One of my favorites 2bh. Great to have on in the background. He's really fun to watch and listen while cooking or doing other things.

Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's cringy when he gets "invited" to the shbungadu-click-click family get together or whatever

Come on, goy. You are supposed to be a big fan of the "Jews eat shit and talk about it" programming block featuring ZImmerman, Richman and Bourdain.

old weirdo former drug addictt homeless bald fatso goes around to different countries to eat garbage in front of people on camera and he gets his guy jollies from eatin trash that normal ppl would throw up from

Zimmern.

It tastes a little gamey

literally got a show for eating gross shit
no wonder Bourdain left that channel

unbearable at times, no wonder they air this shitfest for 5 hours each morning.

he disrespects the people that give him food in different countries and describes everything as "nutty" or "gamey".

you literally can't prove me wrong

I heard the word barnyardy once, you're wrong

I believe people just watch him for the weird way he quickly chews his food as if it is going to crawl up out of his throat with plenty of neck fat jiggle. His neck fat jiggle for Veeky Forums types is akin to what titty jiggle is for real men.

Underrated post

I liked Zimmerman more.

Always funny when he eats something that's completely normal to me and acts like it's super exotic and unusual.

I like Adam. Too bad he pissed off the feelings police and is blacklisted.

I don't feel either way about Bizarre Foods or Zimmern, but I am impressed he went from being homeless to having a series of successful shows.

>blacklisted

What's this story?

>In June 2014, Richman found himself embroiled in a social media controversy over comments he made about his weight loss, which were accompanied by a hashtag said to be linked to eating disorders. He later apologized, but the Travel Channel postponed Richman's series Man Finds Food.
I'm not sure he has been blacklisted.

bit gamey

He's okay. I respect the fact that he recovered and made a success out of himself after a long time of drug abuse.

Agree with this user that he's fun to watch or listen to while cooking. I bet most people he visit for his show think he talks to much though.